Annie Oakley and Buffalo Bill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill looked at me searchingly. "Why do you have to run yourself down all the time, Annie? You have no idea what you really look like." But then his expression changed and grew fierce again. "But what you were wearing was irrelevant. You could have been wearing a bikini and it wouldn't give him the right to touch you, much less rape you."

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, but then a new thought hit me and my tears started to flow again. Buffalo Bill was being so sweet trying to encourage me, but now I wished I had never told him. He was the only person whose opinion mattered to me, and now he knew how stupid I was; even worse, he knew that I was a slut. Why had I ever told him, why couldn't I have kept my shame to myself?

Suddenly I couldn't bear to be around Bill any more, knowing what he must think of me. I leapt to my feet and darted down the terminal. Bill was caught by surprise, and that gave me enough of a head start that I got away before he could catch me. I guess I hadn't lost all my cross-country ability.

I knew now what I had to do. I called Mr. Jorgenson's office, and when his secretary answered, I asked for directions to his house. "I have some very important papers that he's expecting today," I told her, and she gave me his home address without hesitation.

As I drove, I went over in my mind what I was going to do. My idea was simple: I was going to confront him face to face and demand to be transferred to another audit team. It wasn't a very good plan – I had no idea what I would do if he refused – but it was the only way I felt I could regain some kind of control over my life. "And," the little voice in my head whispered, "it's the only way you're going to get away from all the people who know what kind of girl you really are."

When I got to his house I was so frightened I was trembling, but I forced myself to get out of the car, go up on his porch and ring the doorbell. I waited, but no one came to the door. A wave of relief washed over me -- he must not be home. But I told myself sternly that I had to make sure, so I walked around the side of the house. Sure enough, I heard noises coming from inside the wall that encircled the backyard.

There was a gate in the fence, and I went over and opened it enough to peek inside, only to recoil in embarrassment. Omigosh! The sounds I'd heard were a couple making love on the recliner by the pool not ten feet from the gate. I'd recognized Mr. Jorgenson's dark hair immediately, and jerked my head back so as not to be seen.

No wonder he hadn't heard the doorbell, I thought. The two of them were making so much racket that an army could have marched in and they wouldn't have noticed!

Then the mental snapshot I had taken of the scene replayed in my mind, and I stopped dead. The woman wasn't Mrs. Jorgenson, of that I was sure because she was much too young. But she had looked familiar. I went back to the gate and looked in again. The couple had switched positions and the woman was now bouncing up and down on him like a bucking bronco, grunting and swearing. There could be no doubt now: it was Denise, Buffalo Bill's wife!

I was standing there dumbfounded when I heard a car pull up in the turnaround out front. Quickly I hurried back around the house, hoping to get to my car and drive away before someone caught me trespassing. To my horror, I saw Bill himself get out of his car and head in my direction.

Indecision paralyzed me, and that gave Bill time to come up and grab me. "Jorgenson's secretary told me you were headed over here," he said. "You haven't done anything foolish, have you?"

"Come on, Bill, we've got to get out of here!" I said frantically, tugging at his arm and trying to get him back to his car. But he wouldn't leave.

"What's going on?" he demanded. "What have you done?"

Suddenly a wail came from the other side of the fence, and Bill's head shot up. "That was Denise!" he yelled. He ran to the gate where I'd been playing Peeping Tom and yanked it open, only to stop in amazement at the sight before him. There was his wife riding astride his boss, her back arched, her eyes closed and her hips pumping rapidly toward her climax.

With a growl, Bill burst rushed through the gate and ran to the recliner. He grabbed Denise's hair and yanked her off just as Kurt Jorgenson's penis exploded in orgasm, sending his semen flying through the air. The force of Bill's jerk caused Denise to tumble backwards, and she fell into the pool with a scream.

Jorgenson's eyes flew open at the sound, and seeing Bill standing at the end of the recliner, he scrambled to his feet. "That's my wife, you bastard," Bill roared and punched Jorgenson square in the face. The blow knocked him backwards and he fell over the recliner and onto the carpet grass. Blood began to pour from his nose as he scrambled to his feet. I thought he was going to launch himself at Bill, but he must have thought better of it because he cupped his hand over his battered nose, turned, and dashed into the house.

His face a deep red, Bill turned to Denise, who had clambered out of the pool. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he yelled.

To my amazement, Denise's answer was calm and deliberate. "I'm sorry you found out this way, Bill, but it doesn't really change anything. I'm leaving you for Kurt. He and I are going to be married as soon as his divorce and mine are final."

Bill gasped as though he'd been punched in the stomach. "You're leaving me for Kurt Jorgenson?" he said stupidly.

"Yes, Bill, I'm leaving you for Kurt," she said as though she were talking to a child. "He loves me, and I've fallen in love with him. Besides, he has more ambition than you'll ever have, and he can provide for me far better than you ever will. "

"Oh is that right?" Bill asked loudly. "Well if he loves you so much, why did he fuck Annie Ochs earlier this week?"

"Ohhh!" I squealed as though I'd been stabbed. How could he have said that?

"Annie, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that like it sounded," Bill tried to apologize. He turned to comfort me, but Denise moved first.

"You bitch," she screamed as she came at me with her claws outstretched, "you stay away from Kurt! He's mine!"

Quickly Bill grabbed her before she could reach me, while I stood there in shock. Then my eye was caught by motion in the house, and Kurt came out wearing a robe and followed by the Houston police. "I want him arrested for trespassing and assault," he yelled, pointing at Bill. Two policemen moved quickly to take Bill into custody.

After the police talked with everyone, they let me go but took Bill away in handcuffs. Denise and Mr. Jorgenson came to the door to watch me drive away. I thought I saw him laugh as I pulled out of his driveway.

I was numb that night. My brain felt so overloaded that it could no longer function to do anything except the most routine of tasks. Finally I fell into bed and slept like I was dead. The next morning I guess it was that same autonomic system that enabled me to get dressed and drive to the office.

Bill wasn't there but Jerry was, and he turned to me with a sneer when he saw me. "Well, well, if it isn't Miss Goody Two-Shoes. So I wasn't good enough to date you, but you were fine with screwing Kurt Jorgenson."

I cringed. If Jerry knew what happened, then the whole company must know. Sure enough, within fifteen minutes I got a call from Human Resources asking me to come and see them immediately. I was pretty sure I knew what that meant, and I was right. That afternoon found me on the Interstate driving home to Tyler, unemployed, ashamed, and humiliated. The only thing I lacked was a scarlet letter A to wear on my blouse to show my parents.