All Comments on 'Anniversary Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
So sexy

but this could be so very bad. but a lot of fun

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
Slut wife is bi also.

She came so hard with that thick long strap on deep in her married pussy. Stretched and filled deeper than her cuckold husband. Who, as most cuckold's do, screwed up his own plan. The new master must know this hot wife is new to bi sex. Maybe after a night of sleeping with her and teaching her how to eat pussy and love a woman, she will take her back to the sex shop to service some stud strangers at the glory hole. Oh the fun she will enjoy humiliating this hot slut wife.

MrswitchMrswitchabout 8 years ago
very creative

Great story so far. I wonder if she is going to find out in the end that she was never actually hypothesized. Just a willing slut. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What Is Going On

In this story? There are times in this story where you all of a sudden have Aurora doing something else in another place. Like wtf!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Or was this the plan all along? Initiating her into a bisexual lifestyle?

Intriguing story, this was definitely an unexpected twist. Looking forward to reading how it plays out. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES