Anniversary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back down the isle in shame she no longer wiggled her arse at him rather she tried to minimise the sensations only the small plug up her bottom and the rubbing of the bobbles was even more effective. Her extended nipples and lips were still sensitive, still in the grip of the latex suit, which gripped and massaged every part of her body as she moved. Standing before this stranger was so humiliating she dare not look him in the eye. It was not that he had touched her but she had responded so wantonly. At least he had the good grace to make no comment yet his smile said it all. "I see you've sold another." Aurora jumped at the sound of Tommy's voice. How long had he been back, had he witnessed her sordid performance? He, like the customer, made no comment but she wondered if his smile was from thinking about the commission or what he had just witnessed. It occurred to her that just maybe the store was closed and this was a set up planned by her husband and Tommy's brother. Trying to believe this she began to relax a little trying to think of some way to tease it out of him without revealing the game she was trapped in. Before the conversation could begin a young exuberant woman burst through the door. "Hi." She said in a strong confidant voice.

Without the slightest break in her approach to the counter she took in the sight of Aurora looking obviously flustered, still warm from her orgasm. "I'm looking for something but I don't know what. I'm hot to trot baby." She smiled at Aurora ignoring Tommy. "We have a special discount on some fashion stuff." Tommy said, trying to break in between the two women. "This outfit." He began. She screwed up her face in disgust. "That is so disgusting. You look like some plastic doll ready for some dirty old man to use." She said, looking Aurora up and down. "Have you got something feminine?" She asked. Aurora was mortified feeling her face redden as though slapped hard by this young woman. What was worse she had been very nearly right. She felt like telling her something feminine would be wasted on her. She was dressed in boots, baggy jeans and a soft flannel shirt, the only thing about her that looked soft, though hardly feminine.

"We do have something on offer. I think you'll like it. Aurora go and change into this." Tommy told her, handing out a package from under the counter. 'Something feminine,' she thought, 'well it couldn't be worse than this thing.' Moving quickly down the isle to the changing room she found the movement was now annoying rather than sensuous. Returning to the critical young woman she curtsied not knowing quite why, perhaps a sarcastic remark rather than a deference. "Now that looks more like it. Turn around. Give us a twirl, girly." She said coarsely, emitting a throaty laugh. The light dress billowed around her thighs showing off a light frilly petticoat. A bow in her long hair, now let down, matched the pastel pink of the cotton dress. With soft leather flat shoes, white ankle socks and a little lace apron she even felt like a little girly before an older sister. Unfortunately a previous customer had taken her panties and bra and she had merely been ordered to change into the outfit. Tommy hadn't thought to tell her to pick some of the plentiful underwear off a shelf though she couldn't complain, for at last she felt decently dressed and relatively safe.

Coming back from the phone Tommy launched into his pathetic sales pitch agreeing with the young woman. "Yes that's certainly feminine. Reasonably priced too." He said. While she examined the dress Tommy said, "Aurora. My brother said he would be later than he thought. He said to wait for him but it's not busy so I don't mind if you want to get off early. In fact I'm in charge so I insist. Yes! After all you helped sell those outfits." Aurora thought it might just be a good idea to escape this place before she got into worse trouble. "Thank you sir!" She answered, wanting to get out as quickly as possible before he changed his mind.

"I'll give you a lift if you like. In fact I'll buy the outfit for you so you don't have to change." The young woman said. Aurora didn't know what to say wondering if this was a part of the set up. At least when she was away from Tommy she could politely refuse a ride. Once outside she could hop into her own car and be safely home to her husband even if this wasn't exactly what he had planned.

"You don't seem to say much, Aurora. By the way my names' Lynne." She said. Aurora stopped in the car park realising her own car was parked round the back of the store. "Hi Lynne. Thanks for the offer but I can find my own way home." Aurora said.

"Nonsense. I insist. Just do as your told girl and get in. You'll be safe with me, probably." She laughed. "No. No. No!" Aurora thought, she wanted to get away but she had been ordered to get into the car making it impossible to refuse. Unlocking the car she prodded Aurora into the passenger seat of an old Volkswagen beetle. "Well do your seat belt up." When she hesitated she was told. "Do as I tell you girl. So where to? My place or yours?" She laughed while Aurora fumbled with the belt. Her mind was spinning thinking why did the silly girl have to say that. Why did the damn girl tell her to do as she was told! Aurora had at been asked so she had to reply, "Yours." Too late she realised the mistake.

"Good choice its not far."

The dishevelled apartment was in the same run down neighbourhood as the store telling her this wasn't her husband's choice of location so had his plan for her gone awry? She hoped this was a part of the embarrassment and humiliation designed to leave her so excited she would be begging for him just as she was on their anniversary. So far it wasn't working. There she was, a mature woman, standing before this young thing committed to obeying her whims leaving her feeling so humiliated she wondered what would happen next. Perhaps it wasn't so bad; after all she could have been in one of those horrid outfits waiting on one of the men she had served earlier. At least she hadn't seen any evidence of a boy friend living there so perhaps she was safe. Still she felt so pathetic dressed in this little pink dress she wanted to cry.

"Not much of a place is it! Now were here what are we going to do Aurora?" She laughed. Dreading the words about to come out of her mouth she replied as proscribed. "What ever you want to me to do."

"I see why you're so quiet, why you were working in that dump. I wondered why you were letting that guy dress you up in those disgusting outfits. Goon, admit it. Just tell me." Lynne said, thinking Aurora was a submissive wanting to be dominated which was a good guess, only there was more to it than that. "I have been hypnotised to do as I'm told." Aurora said clearly though lamenting every word.

"Your what?"

"I have been hypnotised to obey a master. You are now my master so I must do whatever you want me to." The words were painful yet she recited them unemotionally. "Why am I your master?"

"You told me to 'do as I am told' then you told me to 'do as I tell you'." Aurora explained. Lynne sat back on the sofa taking in the sight of this woman wondering if it was true. "What the hell!" Lynne said, not laughing this time. "Crawl over to the fridge and get me a beer." Aurora obeyed. On hands and knees she waited for instructions hoping it would all end, hoping the girl would ask how the hypnotic command was removed. The young woman lifted the back of Aurora's dress with her foot. "Why haven't you got panties on?"

"I was told to change into this outfit and there wasn't any underwear in the package." Aurora said.

"Whew. This is really something." Digging into the back of the sofa she came up with something. "Roll over on your back. Lift your dress up. Open your knees. That thing looks nice girl. Try this for size. Go on tease it. You know what to do." Lynne laughed for the familiar raucous noise to fill the room. Aurora felt humiliated laying back before this stranger playing with a large vibrator readying her pussy for it. Was it worse acting like a slut before a woman? "It looks ready to me. Just push it in, all the way. Show me how you do it. Is that how you like it?" Aurora didn't want to reveal her naughty secrets to a stranger but the words just had to be said. "Yes." The little gasp of breath revealed too much. "Don't come without me." She warned, while leaving the room. 'What now? Were they going to synchronise masturbation?' Aurora wondered. Closing her eyes she concentrated on holding back even though it was easy under these circumstances, she took no chances.

"You can get rid of that thing now. Try this." Lynne had strapped on a large black dildo and sat before Aurora. "Here snuggle up girly." Pulling Aurora toward her she lifted her easily then lowered her down onto it. Aurora felt the huge thing enter her with all her weight forcing it right up inside. 'How could I have been so stupid?' She thought. 'The woman's a lesbian. Why didn't I see that?' Lying back Lynne thrust her hips, lifting Aurora, eliciting a heart felt moan. "Oh!" Aurora squealed as the dildo penetrated deep. "Come when I come girly." Lynne panted. With each thrust the dildo lifted her body until at one point it was all that held her up. At last the tormentor began her orgasm so she too had to come. They both writhed on the floor a moment then laid still intimately connected by a piece of rubbery plastic and the embrace of Lynne's strong arms.

Lynne ran her fingers through Aurora's hair breathing quietly. "So! You're going to be my little girly. I'll teach you all the things I like. It'll be just perfect. I'll dress you up in nice cute little outfits. I'll get you some pretty bows for you hair." She laughed quietly. "I might even get you some panties. Little frilly ones! I'll do your hair and makeup. I'll have you looking like a Barbie doll in no time." Lynne cooed at her. Aurora felt fearful of this young woman wishing it had been some dirty old man that had taken her rather than her. The plans she was talking about sounded as if she meant to keep her like some doll used for pleasure. There would be no escape until that certain phrase was used to break her out of this hypnotic state and Lynne didn't know or care what it was. Aurora wondered how long she would have to bear this torture. If no one knew where she was, what then?

12