All Comments on 'Anniversary Ch. 06'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Actually expected Aury

to be part of the ending aw well

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?????

What has this story got to do with the "ANNIVERSARY"?????

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 9 years ago
this instalment should be the start of a new series

sounds good tho keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I know it's been years but........

Would love to hear more on this. It's been a long time, but you've done that before. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a pretty good story(s)

I have enjoyed your other stuff, but the fact is that these characters did not take over, except for Daren. The long breaks must have pointed you down a red herring trail. This being said, I am greatly encouraged by chapter 6. It has a Lot of potential. Hope life finds you well. You have written too many 5 * stories to stop now. Thanks!

Whip01Whip01over 1 year ago

This story has grown. From easy developed sex adventures of Aurora until a possible showdown with a gangster cartel. This last development could be handled with hypnosis as a weapon. Hubert, the banker could be involved. He could have knowledge of things he is wanting to share (to get his competition competition defeated). Perhaps a reprogramming of Aurora and Julie, to become some 'Charlies Angels' with a proper combat training. Sex and hypnosis would be an important part of course.

Just some loose ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7258 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Anniversary Series Info