Anniversary Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" the sales girl said as the woman disappeared out the front door.

"Looks like I owe you for what she wore and for the red outfit." I answered looking around for my pants.

"You know. If you stay a bit longer and fuck me, you can have all of it for free!" she said as she stepped across my legs and sat down with her pussy against my softening cock.

"I might be tempted if I didn't need to get home for my anniversary." I whispered, reaching up her body and cupping both tits, rubbing my thumbs across her nipples. "But I have a hunch I may come back and shop here again."

"Any time you want." She said as she sucked her breath in as I nibbled one of her nipples. "Any damn time you want."

I pulled my face from her and coaxed her to stand up. I pulled on my shirt and pants, stepped into my shoes and picked up the little red outfit from the other dressing room. The sales girl checked me out, still completely naked.

"You sure I can't convince you to stay and fuck me?"

"Not tonight." I whispered, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. "Maybe next time though."

I walked out and climbed into my car for the half hour drive home.

I put the garage door up and pulled in. I climbed from the car, somewhat disheveled and closed the door behind me. Opening the kitchen door I stepped in and called for my wife. "Lover! I'm home!"

"In here!" I heard her call from the living room.

I stepped from the kitchen to the living room and saw my wife. Her short brown curly hair framed her sexy face, a broad smile on her face. "So did you bring me something?"

"Uh huh." I said, stepping toward her, holding the bag from the lingerie store out to her.

"Ohhh more lingerie! How sweet. That means I got two this year!"

"Uh huh." I answered, reaching down to cup both her breasts, sticking out above the shelf bra she still had on.

"The sales girl was a nice surprise for you, wasn't it? Next time maybe I should let you fuck her. She did proposition you didn't she?"

"Oh yeah." I agreed with a chuckle. "I told her maybe next time, but truth be told, this is the pussy I wanna be buried in." I said as I reached down and slid my fingers between the gap in the crotchless panties. "By the way, the blond wig was a nice touch."

"Thank you. I thought so too. Right now I really need you to fuck me again. Driving home half naked has me really turned on again!"

"I'll have to remember that." I whispered as I lowered my head toward hers for a soft loving kiss.

12