All Comments on 'Anonymous Lover Ch. 03'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
The_Dork_KnightThe_Dork_Knightabout 14 years ago
Not bad

That was different than I had expected. A very interesting way of getting her to admit her feelings for him and the truth about everything.

If you do decided to write more on these characters, I'd like to see what happens when Susan finds out about the two of them, say as she walks in on them when they're in the middle of making love.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

reader230reader230about 14 years ago
Nice

Good job, I really liked the series. You should continue since you have left a few ends open.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Nice series...keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
garbage

total piece of garbage first there is no way he would ever let her live with him he would avoid her and ignore her for life second no way she would forgive him at the end for what he put her through this belongs in the fantacy area what a waste of time

racefan91racefan91almost 13 years ago
nice

to bad this had to end

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
missing person

what happened to susan? she just ran off into the night and disappeared

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more..

Its an interesting story and you can't stop just like this. In feel that the next chapter should be between the brother and sister, with the sister finding out who her real kidnapper was and in the end their loves overcome all

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written

"...as soft as a sleeping breath...". Nicely done.

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
More

Hope you pla to continue this. So much more to do and say between the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing and unfinished

You started the story stating that this is an introduction to characters, I'll be looking through your work to find these characters further involved in your wonderful writing.

Thanks for sharing!

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Unfinished

We definitely need more of these characters and to find out where the twists and turns of this story go. I will look through your other work to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awe-SoMe!!

Finally!! Finally someone who can WRITE!! I'm actually enjoying the story so much that I'm not even jacking off, just strOking it up to happyville! ;) Bookmarked and sending it to my ipad so I can mobile this around the house with me! Write on!

M@

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Gotta ask.

I only rarely comment on an authors story line but for some reason I have to ask 'how did she have a piss while she was on the mattress in the spare room for days on end'

These three were fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Clearly you have no idea how the mind works.

This was the most terrifying thing i've ever read in my life. Are you insane? That is a genuine question. Faking an abduction, showing how her brother tried to save her, dying in the process, loosing her last male comfort. You don't do that, to anyone! She should be a husk right now, she should be so traumatized and frightened that she shouldn't be able to walk, to think, nothing. To go trough something so intense under such a short period of time could easily damage someone beyond repair.

mthomas63mthomas63almost 10 years ago
Interesting!

Not being conversant with brainwashing techniques, I'd say you did a right good job with her. I hope it sticks. Will there be more?

ScoratScoratalmost 3 years ago

So let’s see..... the best sex of his

Life was with his sister. He got really upset that that didn’t change her attitude towards him so he kidnaps and makes her believe she’s going into slavery. He also rubs her nose in what her journal says so that when he ‘saves’ her she gives herself to him. And who is the psycho in this story??? She is a typical imperfect bratty teenager. The first chapter was hot, should have ended it there. And why did Laura become Lorna?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

If you ask for my personal opinion, David took this way too far across the line of decency. What he perceived as Beth's motivation doesn't deserve him torturing her for the better half of a week. That's pure abuse and Beth's reaction at the end of the story after she has figured out the truth is totally unrealistic.

The following statement shows David's motivation:

I could forgive her in a heartbeat if she had seduced me for love; I could even forgive her if it had been for spontaneous lust, consummated and then regretted; but I could never forgive her for taking me simply to win a two-bit bet, and then to cast me aside with no more feeling than she might tread on a cockroach in the street.

It's a brilliant paragraph, but it still doesn't absolve him of his own actions later.

If he wanted to shock her and wake her up, then the fake photo was a good starting point. But the rest of the torture and confinement was counter productive. 2/5

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

David was an absolute dick in this chapter!! He should have been happy just to take his little sister's cherry. There was no reason to put her through the pure hell she experienced when she thought she was going to be sold into the sex-slave trade. Although I didn't care for this chapter, none the less, it was well written and thought out...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES