All Comments on 'Anonymously Forbidden'

by DavidSteam

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudorabout 13 years ago
Nice Plot

The plot was rather unique, but the condom kinda took the fun out of the story. Cocks should not be sucked with a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story

Seen similar stories before but enjoyed this none the less and plenty of scope for more.

dirt043dirt043about 13 years ago
Good story

loved it looking forward to more

chunkschunksabout 13 years ago
Little things...

Gagging on semen that's on the other side of a condom?

How long must he be to have a wall between them and still slide down her throat? Or maybe the walls are really thin?

Anyway, I'm being picky. Nice start.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
More?

Could be expanded on so easily.

Good (first part?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good start, needs editing and a sequel...

The story was good, although there were a few oversights - gagging on the condom, the glory hole unmentioned until fingers appear, etc. I had no problem with the wall thickness, as you had described "bathroom like cubicles" that I expected to be thin-walled.

My biggest issue is that the story part is interesting but too brief. I think this genre of story really relies a lot on actual plot, and yours ended too quickly - what happened after? Did the son keep it secret? Did he pursue the mother, openly or on the sly? What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
did it for me!

nice little read. Enough to make me feel I was him, so good......

LunarmagusLunarmagusover 9 years ago

Needs a 2nd or even 3rd chapter.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 9 years ago
I agree, add Chapter 2

Nice set up for a good series. Such a naughty boy you have been.and how nicely it builds to story after story about how son uses Mom in many ways..... enjoy the series. Could be very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf?

Really? You call this a story? If this is the best you can do, just forget about it. Get yourself another day job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous