All Comments on 'Another Boring Day at Work'

by MagicaPractica

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great story! Erotic and well told!

This is an excellent story! I really enjoyed it! Extremly well writen!

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
kinky office blacmail

I wish you'd tell me when your stories are up. I happened on this little gem quite by accident. This one is ANYTHING but a boring day at the office. Another one well done, Magica

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erection Perfection!

Oh I can't wait to read more just like this one! Hope many more chapters of torment are to cum our way! I will be UP and waiting for allot more punishment just like this one!

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Incredible!

Amazingly hot and erotic...a great read and one I could cum back to time and time again...

DragonteethDragonteethabout 17 years ago
Good Start!

A nice fantasy, not so much a story as a stream of consciousness. I think this particular stream could do with it’s banks stabilising in parts.

A good editor should be able to help you smooth things out a bit. You could work on your descriptions away from the sex scenes too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Holy Shit!

Girl that was an amazing story. I can not read of your next ones.

Thump

thumpthumpabout 17 years ago
Holy Shit!

Sorry that was suppose to be that I can not wait to read your next ones.

Thump

jomarjomarabout 17 years ago
Holy Shit!

With this kind of great stuff how come you only have four stories. You tease!

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 17 years ago
...

This was one hot story and I hope you'll continue it.

Lee ChambersLee Chambersalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

I loved this story. I hope that you'll write some more parts to it. I'd love to see what happens next.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 16 years ago
Loved the teasing.

A new, erotic twist on office dalliance.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 5 years ago
Short sweet and hot

Great lovely quick story

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex is too abrupt. And too automatic.

Needed much more initial teasing of him, his cock, and balls before her handjb makes him cum.

Since she monitors his computer usage, she should know what kind of porn he likes to watch.

She should have asked him about what he liked.

Does he like boobs? Big? Small? Does he like her boobs? Can he imagine how good it would be to titty fuck her? Would he like to see hers? Touch them? Kiss them? Suck them?

Does he like anal? Had he ever done it himself? Did he think it's be fun to fuck her ass? Kiss it? Lick it?

Did he ever think about her while he was jerking to the porn? What did he imagine?

Dd he imagine be submissive to a woman? To her?

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagicaPractica@MagicaPractica
I'm a passionate, married, BBW looking for an outlet for my writing. I've written quite a few stories of varying degrees of quality over all the categories. I hope you find something you like.