Another Cheating Wife Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door opens and both kids walk in. They pass by the kitchen and go straight to their rooms. Ten minutes later Kevin walks into the kitchen. He opens the cabinet under the sink and pulls out a box of trash bags. He gives me a cold look and goes back to his room. I jump up and follow him.

"Kevin, what are you doing."

"Packing my stuff."

"Kevin, this is your home. Please don't leave. Please."

"I don't want to live here. It's not my home anymore."

I watch as he turns and goes in his room. I hear the lock click. I stumble into my bedroom and fall on the bed, sobbing. I've lost my husband and now my children. I hear Kevin and Amy talking. I can't make out what they're saying. After a while Kevin comes out with four bags in his hands. He makes two more trips and I don't see them again.

The next morning I hear them getting ready for school. I drag myself to the kitchen and make breakfast. Amy walks in. She has her book bag and her laptop. She looks at the food and then at me. I can see the anger in her eyes.

"I'm not hungry, Mom."

"Please eat something. I made your favorite."

"I'm going now, Mom. Have a nice life."

"Please, Amy. Don't leave me."

"I'm going to Dad's He needs me."

"I need him too, Please don't do this."

"Mom, You hurt him. I held him while he cried like a baby. You destroyed our family. I hope it was worth it."

She turns and walks out. Two minutes, without a word, later Kevin follows her. The worst has come to visit me. I'm lost my husband and my children. I'm alone.

****************

My alarm clock jolts me awake. I sit up, rub my eyes and scratch my balls. Showered and dressed, I head for the office. I check with Mary and get the keys to the apartments. I have no emergency appointments so I screw up my courage to call Mrs. Wilson. Another thing I don't want to do.

"Hello."

"Hello, Mrs. Wilson?"

"Yes."

"This is Eric Jensen. I think we need to talk."

"Yes. I suppose we do."

"I don't want to do this over the phone. Can we meet somewhere."

"Yes. Can you come here? I'm not fit to be seen in public."

"I understand. How about in one hour?"

"That's fine. Do you have my address?"

"Yes, maam. I'll see you soon, bye bye."

"Goodbye."

******************

"Hello, Mrs. Wilson."

"Come in, Mr. Jensen. Let's go in the kitchen. I made some coffee."

I watch her as she pours two cups of coffee. She's quite pretty, but looking a little bit worse for wear. Considering she probably spent the night crying I think she would brush up just fine.

"I wanted to meet with you to see that you're OK. I have considerable resources at my disposal so if you need any help please let me know."

"Thank you. I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I'm not quite over the shock. I know our marriage can't go on like this. I suppose we'll get divorced. I won't live with a cheater."

"I talked with a divorce attorney. He told me I would be better off to stay married but live apart. I would have to pay her half the value of my company. I can't do that. You might be better off divorcing. You should contact one and see what your options are."

"You have kids. How are they taking it?"

"Pretty well considering. They are really mad at her. She destroyed a really great marriage just for a little sex on the side. The bad part is everyone else that gets hurt. I guess they thought they could play and no one would find out."

"They always get caught in the end."

"Guilt drove my wife to tell me. I didn't have a clue about it."

"I didn't either. Our sex life dropped off a little but I didn't think anything about it. I thought it might be work related."

"I didn't ask Sarah. Did he tell you how long it was going on?"

"He said about twice a week for a month."

"And neither of us suspected a thing."

"Amazing, huh?"

"Well, I have to run. I have to get my kids settled in. Please remember, it you need anything at all just call me. Also, try to remember none of this is your fault. They just did something stupid and now everyone is suffering."

I give her my card and leave. It's time to see Sarah. I call her.

"Hello Sarah. Will you be home. I need to talk to you."

"Yes, Eric. Do you want some lunch. I can make it for you."

"No, thanks. I'm having a working lunch later. I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"OK, I'll put on some coffee. Bye bye."

Fifteen minutes later I pull into what used to be my driveway. I knock on the door.

"Come in, Eric. You don't need to knock. Come and sit."

"I just came by to tell you what's going on. I've decided not to divorce you."

"OH god, does that mean you're considering coming back home."

"No. I'm going to be staying in one of the company apartments. The kids want to stay there too."

"Eric, I've been thinking. Maybe we can go to a counselor. Maybe it would help us work out our problems and get back together."

"Sarah. You're not being realistic. I won't ever be able to trust you again. Every time you were out of my sight I would be wondering who you're fucking. I can't live like that. You may never cheat again, but it would always be in the back of my mind."

"I suppose you're right. I never thought to that."

"If I didn't have a conscience I would leave you standing on the street with your finger up you ass. You're the mother of my children and we had a lot of good years together. I'll put you on the company payroll and pay you $2500 a month. I checked and there is about 75K equity in the house. You can sell it or stay here. It's up to you. I'll sign my share of the equity over to you. After Kevin graduates you're on you own. I hope you won't do anything to the company. There are too many people depending on it for survival. They don't deserve to be brought into this."

"I won't do that. I've hurt enough people. I don't want to hurt anyone else."

"Eric, will you think about the counseling. Maybe we could make it work."

"I can't make any promises. I'm too hurt and angry now to think straight."

"I know you don't want to hear it, but I'm so sorry I hurt you and the kids. I never wanted to do that."

"I'm sorry too. I talked to Brian. He told his wife. I think she is going to divorce him. Whatever happens, you're free from you marriage vows. You can fuck anyone now. Maybe you and Brian can get something lasting going."

"I don't love him, Eric. I love you. I'll always love you."

I go in the bedroom and pack up the rest of my clothes. I see tears running down her cheeks as I walk out. I breathe a sigh of relief as I drive out of her life.

*****************

On the way back I stop at Wal Mart and buy some kitchen utensils, paper plates, cups, a coffee pot and a toaster. I stop at a supermarket and buy a bunch of food. The last stop is at the motel. I pack all my clothes and go to the apartment. I get settled in and kick back on the sofa. I turn on the TV for some audio wallpaper and think about my future.

Two hours later I'm back in my office waiting for school to let out. My phone buzzes.

"Eric, Mr. Barnes is here."

"Thank you, Mary. Send him in."

"I fast tracked all the paper work. We'll be officially off shore on Monday."

"Great job. Then I can breathe. My company will be safe."

The kids show up and I get them moved in. We order a pizza and sit around the coffee table talking about our plans. I tell them what I'm doing with Sarah. The just look at me. I guess they expected me to dump her on the street.

Over the next few weeks we settle into a comfortable routine. It's Friday evening and I decide to give Mrs. Wilson a call to check on her.

"Hi, Mrs. Wilson. Eric Jensen here."

"Hi, Mr. Jensen. Please, call me Tina. Mrs sounds so formal."

"OK, and you call me Eric. I just wanted to touch base with you to see how you're doing."

"I'm doing OK. Things have settled down a little. Brian has moved all of his stuff out. We're still working on the details on the divorce."

"Ah, I see. You decided to get a divorce."

'Yes. I think it's best. Then we're both free from each other. I want to see him as little as possible."

"I understand that. I'm going to wait till the kids are out of high school before I divorce Sarah. I gave her a release from her marriage vows. Maybe she and Brian can get together now."

"I don't know what Brian has planned. I didn't ask and I don't really care."

"I was just thinking. How about we go out to dinner tomorrow night. I haven't been out in a while. It might be fun to see what the rest of the world is doing."

"That sounds nice. You make the reservations and let me know what time to be ready."

"Great. I'll call you as soon as I know."

"Bye bye."

"Goodbye, Tina."

******************

Over the next few weeks Tina and I went to dinner every Saturday night. We became very comfortable in each others company. I came to learn that she had good common sense. She was comfortable with herself and the choices she had made in life. Her marriage to Brian had been just fine till he decided he couldn't keep it in his pants. She recovered well from the trauma. Actually we both did and it got pushed to the back of our minds. We joked about things in our life that came up in our talk sessions. She always dressed conservatively and with very good taste. She was a beautiful woman but didn't flaunt it.

On one particular evening I got a surprise. She opened the door and my jaw dropped. She had on a white blouse that was just transparent enough that a hint of her nipples showed. He breasts seemed bigger without her bra. Despite having had three kids they stood high and proud. She smiled as my eyes ran up and down her body. She had a short black skirt on that came just above mid thigh. He black thigh high hose set it off. She had beautiful legs that I hadn't seen up till now. I wondered if she had panties on. I would find out later. I was impressed and I suspected I was going to get laid that night. I quickly decided that we would go dancing after dinner. I definitely wanted to hold her in my arms. When I mentioned it she just gave me a sexy look and a smile. My cock twitched. She pulled me to her and kissed me on the lips.

"Let's go. I'm starving."

I found my voice and agreed.

After dinner we were sitting against the wall listening to the band. There was a piano player, a guy on a sax, a guy on the drums and a girl playing a tambourine. I suspected she was the vocal of the group. We sat holding hands and working on a carafe of White Zinfandel. The girls stepped up to the mic and sang a very nice love ballad. She stepped back and they started a slow set.

I pulled Tina to the floor. She moved into my like she belonged there. He full breasts touched my chest and I heard her gasp. I wasn't sure why and I didn't care. I pulled her close and we floated around the floor. She stayed close with her pelvis bone on my thigh. He head was resting on my chest and my half hard cock was pressing in her stomach. We danced two slow ones and returned to our table. He face looked flushed and hand a big smile on it.

"This is so nice, Eric. It's been a long time since I danced."

"It's been a while for me too. I'm surprised I remembered how."

"You did. You're a great dancer."

"I guess it's like riding a bicycle."

We sat out two fast ones and they started another slow set. I pulled her to the floor again and he gasped again as her breasts touched my chest. I finally caught on. She had sensitive nipples that weren't used to being without a bra. I filed that away for later.

We danced to another slow one and I noticed she was moving her pelvis bone against my thigh. I could feel her breathing increase. All of a sudden she shivered and held me tight. I head a little moan escape her lips. I held her close till the end of the song and we went back to our seats. We sat down and I leaned over and kissed her. He lips opened and her tongue slipped into my mouth. She gasped and her hand went behind my head. We held the kiss for what seemed like two hours. My hand found her breast and I tweaked her nipple. She cried out in my mouth and shivered again. We broke the kiss and sat back. She had a death grip on my arm.

"I need to go to the ladies room. Top off my glass and we can leave as soon a I finish it."

A few minutes later she came back. She sat and took my hand in hers. I felt her put something wet in my hand. I looked down and saw I was holding a pair of panties. I looked at her and said, "Thanks for a nice gift."

She blushed and just smiled at me as I put them in my pocket. I flagged the waitress and settled up our tab. She leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I got so wet dancing with you I had to go dry off."

"I could tell you were enjoying yourself. I'm glad I could do that for you."

"You're going to to a lot more than that, big boy. I have plans for you tonight."

"Let's get out of here and you can tell me about them."

We got in my car and she pulled the console up and pushed it between the seats. She scooted over next to me. she put one hand on my thigh and pulls my hand off the wheel. She put it on her thigh and pushed it slowly up her leg. I felt moisture before I got close to her pussy. She pulled it up further and I found her shaved pussy. I slid a finger over her lips and found her clit sticking out. It must have been at least a half inch long. I touched it with my fingertip and she went rigid. Her head fell back and her eyes closed. She humped up and cried out.

She finally relaxed and her hand found my bulging cock. She quickly unzipped my pants and pulled it out. She ran her finger over the head and wiped up a drop of pre cum. She put her finger in her mouth and licked it clean.

We didn't talk much on the way to her house. I made her cum two more times. She gently stroked me, keeping me hard all the way. I pulled into her driveway and started to put my cock back in my pants.

"No, don't. Let it stick out. I want to see it while we walk in."

I left it sticking out and walked around. I helped her out. She took my cock in her hand and led me to the door. With one hand she unlocked it and pulled me inside. She kept her grip on my cock and led me to her bedroom. She sat on the bed and started blowing me. It was all I could do to keep from falling down. I felt my pants and boxers fall around my feet. I managed to get my shirt off and kicked my shoes and pants off. She stood up and pushed me back on the bed. My cock was sticking straight up at the ceiling. She stepped back and took off her blouse. She tossed it over her shoulder and shook her breasts at me. I watched them sway as her skirt fell around her feet.

"Leave your hose on for me, Please. The look really hot."

I could see her pussy juice running down her legs. I held my arms out and she came to me. I pulled her down beside me on the bed. He hard nipples touched my chest and she moaned. I decided to give them a good work over. I wasn't disappointed. She came twice as I sucked and tweaked them. I licked my way down to her pussy. She was soaked. Her juice was running down over her asshole making a huge wet spot. I fell between her legs and started trying to lick up all of her juice. I didn't make it.

It ran through my mind that her husband had to be the stupidest person on the planet. She was the most orgasmic woman I ever met. She came over and over and her juice was a never ending stream. I licked and sucked her to three orgasms before I slid my cock in her. She came as soon as she felt my cock touch her pussy lips. As I slid in her I felt her muscles start to work. I bottomed out and she came again. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long the way her muscles were squeezing me. I pulled back out till my cock head was touching her G spot. I flexed it and heard her scream. I waited till she was at the peak of her orgasm and flexed again. He screams filled the room. I got her off two more time and bottomed out. He muscles took over and she milked to a blazing orgasm. I must have pumped a gallon in her It seemed to last for an hour.

Finally, I was drained and fell on her. She wrapped her legs around my ass and held me tight.

"mmmm. That was wonderful. I must have cum twenty times. You're quite a lover."

All I could do was groan in response. I must have gotten too heavy on her. She unhooked her legs and rolled me off. I finally found my voice.

"Holy crap, Tina. What did you do to me. I think my cock exploded."

"It did. All over inside me. I think you shot at least a gallon in me."

"I may have suffered some brain damage on that one. That was amazing."

"You may before I let you go. We have all night and tomorrow to turn your brain to mush."

"I think you're threatening me with a good time."

We fucked again that night. She rode me into a coma. I woke the next morning to the smell of bacon and coffee. I knew I had died and went to heaven. I found the shower and cleaned up. I didn't bother with clothes. I hoped her kids hadn't come home. I found her in front of the stove as naked as the day she was born. She turned and smiled. I got a good look at her for the first. He shaved pussy stood out like a neon sign. I saw her little pink clit sticking out.

"God, what a beautiful sight to wake up to."

"You look pretty hot too. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Like the dead. Someone pillaged and plundered me last night."

"I did that and I'm proud of it. I should tell you. I waited for you to make a move on you. You didn't so I took the initiative."

"You sure did. You blew me away when you opened you door. I guess you saw my mouth hanging open."

"It's nice to be appreciated. Especially by a handsome hunk."

"I never thought of myself as a hunk. Thanks for the compliment."

"Well, you are. And you have a really nice cock."

We both chuckled.

She filled a plate with a wonderful breakfast. I pigged out. She sat across from me eating and watching me. She poured me a second cup and we made plans for the rest of the day. She informed me that we would stay naked and fuck till I left and that her kids wouldn't be back till this evening.

I got a little surprise just before noon. She came out of her bedroom with a condom and a bottle of lube. She handed it to me and smiled.

"Fuck me in my ass."

She got on her elbows and knees in front of me. I was stunned for a minute. I came to and got behind her. I put the condom on and lubed it up. Next I gave her a nice workout with my fingers. She kept pushing back on my fingers. I lined up my cock against her little pucker and shoved slowly into her. She was so tight I almost came. I held off and stroked in her. My hand found her pussy and I worked her clit over. She started howling and cumming. She squeezed my cock hard and I filled the condom. I fell on her back and we both collapsed. I held her to me by both breasts. She finally stirred and pulled off the condom. She tied it in a knot and tossed it in a trash can by the sofa. It took me a few minutes to get up enough strength to get back on the sofa. She sat on my lap and we hugged and kissed.

"You're an amazing woman, Tina. Truly amazing."

"I wanted to be good for you. I liked you from the first day I met you.

"I never thought we would be like this. I just wanted to be a friend."

"I did to. Now we can be fuck friends."

"You're on. Fuck friends it is."

We fucked twice more that day. She rode me reverse cowgirl and I fucked her doggie. At about five I managed to haul my worn out ass home. My kids heard me come in and came over. They teased me for about an hour. They told me how happy they were for me. I finally begged off and took a nap.

*******************

For the next few months Tina and I got together every weekend. We almost succeeded in fucking each other to death. She was way more woman than I could handle. I never asked what she did during the week and she never told me. I didn't think she was seeing anyone else. I'm not sure how I would have reacted if she was.