Another Cheating Wife Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He divorce came final. She got $5000 per month alimony and $800 for each of her kids. She got the house and a new car. I guess Brian did quite well in business. She never indicated there were any problems.

Over the months, the kids mellowed toward their mother. The started out with lunch dates and slowly worked into a closer relationship. I heard tidbits of stuff about her. She started dating and went through quite a few men before she met a nice guy. The dated for about a year and finally moved in together. I never heard if they got married or not. I finally filed for divorce and the lawyers handled it. We didn't ask for anything from each other.

Amy graduated from high school and enrolled in UCLA. She majored in business but I think she was just shopping for a husband. She met a guy that was in his senior. His major was computer science. He was a good kid and was madly in love with her. She got all gooey every time she talked about him. They married a year after he graduated. He landed a good job and they gave me three beautiful grandchildren.

Kevin graduated from high school and enrolled at MIT. He wanted to be a mechanical engineer. He ended up specializing in robotics. He had girlfriends but hesitated getting married. I never pressured him about it. I suspect it had something to do with his mother.

After Kevin graduated from high school I took Sarah off the payroll. I never heard a word from her. I did notice that she sold the house. Over the years I heard less and less about her from the kids. I never asked about their relationship with her. We both moved on.

Tina and I stayed fuck buddies. We never discussed marriage. We were both gun shy about it. Finally after two years we moved in together. We had a great relationship. We were good for each other in and out of the bed. She never gave me any indication that she had anything on the side.

I got along really well with her kids. One of them ended up working for me. He was a genius behind the keyboard. The other two moved on, got married and gave Tina lots of grandchildren.

I retired years later. I sold ten percent of my stock to retire on and split the rest between Kevin and Amy. Kevin kept an eye on the business for a a few years and then both of them sold their stock. They cashed out with 2.5 million each. It stayed in a Cayman Island bank. Tina and I are living in Costa Rica enjoying life in the tropics.