Another Cup of Coffee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon," replied Kat. "So tell me, what do you see when you stare out into the night?"

There was a pause before an answer.

"Today you can't see them but I stare into the stars, wondering who put them there and who put me here to watch them. I dream that one of them is hiding the thing I want most."

"And what's that? Surely you have eveything already."

"I guess so Kat, but what is a view if there is no one to share it with."

A single flake of snow floated down from above.

"And what is it you want Kat. If one of those lights down below contains your dream, what would it be?"

This time there was no pause.

"Honesty, warmth, love, company. What else is there?"

I turned around as further snowflakes fell. I looked Federico in the eyes, a sadness in my own.

"I hoped you were the dream hidden behind my orange lamp but . . . "

My voice tailed off as lips pressed down against mine. Here we stood, locked in an embrace in the chill of a winter's night. The odd flake of snow landed on my skin then melted away, just like I was melting into his arms.

"Come on inside, before we both catch a chill," whispered Federico.

This time I did let him lead me back into the house. The house was empty but for the two of us and the remnants of the earlier party. Sitting down on one of the sofas, Federico continued.

"I have a lot of things Kat, you may say I have everything, but without somebody special to share it with, it is all meaningless. When you served me that first coffee I fell for your sweet smile and I so hoped you were my someone special."

He held his arms out and I snuggled into his warm embrace, his fingers teasing through my hair as his soft voice continued.

"We are different but that is part of the magic, of what I love in you. I hoped tonight would show you but I guess not. Hopefully you can give me another chance to show you."

He reached into his jacket pocket, still draped around my shoulders and pulled out a long box.

"I wanted to give you this as a Christmas gift."

I sat up and took the box, slowly opening it. Inside was a gold necklace adorned with a love heart charm.

"Oh Federico, its beautiful." I kissed him on the lips once more. "You are everything, you know and more. Maybe it'll just take time for our lifestyles to come together."

A clock sounded outside, eleven chimes.

"Look, it's almost Christmas Day. I'd love it if you stayed the night and we could see it in together. I can drop you back off tomorrow morning. What do you say?"

It was my heart which answered rather than my mind.

"I couldn't think of anything nicer."

"There is a guest room always made up which you are free to use. Now how about another glass of wine to see in Christmas Day?"

We chatted, drinking wine and nibbling on a little of the leftover food. Before long that same clock sounded twelve.

"Happy Christmas Kat, I hope you find what you've always dreamed of."

"Happy Christmas Double French," I replied. "I hope all your coffees come with a smile. Now maybe its time we should settle down."

Federico led the way upstairs, showing me to the guest room before disappearing into his own. Once more I was astounded by the sheer size of a single room in this house. I undressed as far as my underwear and climbed into the king size bed, feeling the soft duvet draped around my body. There was a knock at the door and Federico entered, now dressed in a gown and pyjama trousers.

"Is everything OK Kat? Can I get you anything before I turn in?"

"There is just one little thing."

"Tell me."

I never knew if it was the wine or simply my heart talking, but I knew exactly what I wanted. I just hoped that Federico would want the same thing too.

"This bed, it is rather large for one person don't you think. Could you share it with me?"

"Are you sure Kat?"

"I've never been surer."

Federico switched off the bedroom light, the faint glow from the landing light now the only illumination. He took off his gown, revealing his large torso and climbed in at the side of me. I put my head on his chest and kissed it, listening to his heart beating. An arm wrapped around my shoulders, holding me tight, and in that moment I felt so content and secure.

"What are you thinking?" I whispered.

"Just how happy I am, here, with you. And how I wish this could be Christmas every day. What about you?"

"Mmmmmm," was my initial answer "I guess the same. I've not felt like this in a long time. It's a good feeling."

I pulled myself up and, first with one leg then an arm, rolled over on top of Federico.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhhh . . ." came my reply followed by a long lingering kiss.

We lay there for several minutes, embraced in that one kiss, his arms around me holding me tight. I was happy and for that moment everything seemed right. Finally, lips tingling and heart beating fast, I pulled away and lay back at the side.

"Federico?" I asked "show me that you love me."

As if needing to illustrate as well as ask, I placed a hand gently on his chest. Rolling my fingers down I worked away across his stomach and down over his trousers, finally resting over his enclosed manhood.

"I haven't felt like this for a long time. You made me feel warm outside and now I want to feel your warmth inside," I continued. "Tell me you feel the same . . . Show me you feel the same."

I pulled at the bow holding his trousers tight and slowly it loosened. I started to reach inside but my hand was held tight in his firm grip.

"Are you sure Kat? Is this really what you want? You yourself said we practically know each other."

"Don't you want to Federico? I can't think of a nicer way to end the night, but if it's not what you want then I understand."

His hand let go of mine and I took that as his agreement. Slowly I reached inside his trousers feeling for his hidden manhood. It was hard, just as I expected, not massive but it wasn't size which mattered. I wanted to be loved not to be fucked.

"Take them off," I whispered before turning my attention to my own bra and knickers.

Before long we were both naked under the sheets, lying on our sides face to face, snuggled up in an embrace once more. This time though the feeling of flesh on flesh was so much more sensual. Federico wrapped his arms around me and, rolling onto his back, pulled me up on top, giggling as I went. I was already aroused, a nervous anticipation in my loins that his cock was soon to be up inside me. I draped a leg at either side of his, opening up my already moist pussy for what was to come. The more we kissed, the deeper the need rose inside. I shuffled down the bed slightly until I could feel the tip of his cock up against my pussy lips. It was a long time since anyone or indeed anything had touched me down there and I almost jumped at the feeling as his cock nudged into my lips. I longed to feel it up inside. I wiggled my pussy against the tip, feeling my lips part slightly as it moved inwards.

"Let me go underneath," I whispered.

In a moment we had reversed positions with Federico on top, the tip of his cock still nestled just into my pussy lips. He was up on his arms, his large chest towering over my slim frame. Slowly Federico leaned forward and my gasp signalled his entry. He waited a moment before inching his way further inside. I just lay there, eyes closed, enjoying the feelings as my pussy was stretched open. With his cock fully inside I opened my eyes once more and smiled. I looked deep into his eyes, hoping he was enjoying the feel of my tight pussy enveloping his manhood.

"You are so gentle Federico, so loving. I want to feel you. Go slowly at first but take me to that place."

Federico's movements were short and slow, barely rocking his cock inside as I got used to the feeling. His speed increased slightly and his thrusts became longer, matched in intensity only by my moans from below. There was nothing rough, nothing kinky, just long full strokes in and out of my tightening pussy. Fingernails clamped down into his back as I started to feel the fires rise inside, yet still he maintained his slow steady rhythm with just the odd hard thrust thrown in for good measure. He was starting to breath deeply also, knowing that he would cum soon.

"Kat, let me pull out or you'll be getting another present."

"It's ok, I dont mind. Let me feel your warmth inside."

"But what if . . . "

"Don't worry about that. It isn't going to happen. Now just a little more. Make me cum on your hard shaft."

By now the duvet had a life of its own, being propelled up and down by Federico's thrusts as he inched me towards my orgasm. I was clinging on once more, my breathing ragged as the fires inside reached boiling point. Then it hit, my body going stiff as I came with an audible shriek. I held him tight, the movement inside now over stimulating my pussy, but Federico was too strong and continued to plough my tight love canal. I could feel my walls clamping down as the invader moved in and out. I moaned with each thrust. Eventually Federico joined the chorus of carnal lust and with his own grunt he filled my tight pussy.

It was magical. Never had I come like that and never had I felt loved so much.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later that morning I woke to the sound of birds outside, light already streaming in through the curtains. I was still naked in the bed, but alone. The door opened and in walked Federico, a tray in his arms.

"I thought you might be hungry," he proclaimed, watching as I sat myself up in bed, the duvet wrapped high up around my chest as if protecting my modesty. He placed the tray down on my lap.

"Kat," he whispered "I do hope every night can be like last night."

I smiled.

I hoped so too.

To be continued.

12