All Comments on 'Another Man's Wife Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Do Bloody What!

Do Bloody What!

What do you mean part two is almost finished!!!

I want to know what happens next. LIKE NOW!

DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!

What a start DG. I'm ready for another ride. I'm not guessing what happens next.It could be anything, knowing your stories. Loved it!

An avid fan

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Authors note!

DG Hear: When I submitted chapter 1, I wasn't finished with chapter 2. I am now. There are three chapters and they are all submitted. Hopefully Literotica will post them quickly. I have no control over that part. I love that Carlie, she is one sweet woman oops!

Hope you enjoy the story.

DG Hear

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
Fabulous Plot!

Looks like you're out to prove all the revengists out there are a little like your Kevin, about to see the light!

You'll need to really sell it well if you're going to get Kev & Rachael back together. You're good, but that good? It also looks like a train wreck or two is coming, and we know what a devious so and so you are, so there likely will be more unforeseen twists than a boa constrictor.

What do they say? The best revenge is ...success!

Love it thus far.....got us hooked DG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic work

DG. Just like always. I'd hate to be your wife and fool around...you are way too evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
keep it up

let him take away jims wife... seems only suiting ...dont you think ... she divorces jim and marries him ...that way he gets the best and also gets revenge on jim and his wife ...and he can become a happy person again

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice DG!

You're bad! Let's hope the rest gets through Lit PDQ!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Since you know Carlie and she knows that you are falling in love with her, and she knows the situation between your ex and her husband, perhaps you two need to start fucking and trying to make a baby, out of revenge on her part to throw up to her cheating husband--a baby that he knows came from you. Later you can propose to her and make her your new wife and the legal, as well as natural, daddy to her baby. A very erotic story that needs a lot of continuaton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed your story. I think I enjoy your stories because you provide a variety of stories and scenarios. Not all the same outcomes all the time.

Boyd

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
You know DG

I usually find myself floating between stories with you. Either its a love 'em or hate 'em opinion of your stories for me. But "somehow" you managed to write a story that made me feel that I both liked it and hated it from the start. How did you do that? Not saying thats a bad thing, but its different for me.

Good story, kinda intrested in how you make it turn out though. Oh, side note. What about Karen? Gotta wonder about her too. Guess I'll see what you do about her in parts 2 or 3.

-Risq

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
You weren't lying

He really was/is and SOB. Great story, very engaging with an emotion packed scenario.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Good job

Good story - can't wait to see were you go with this. Glad you see you're back.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

You have done it again, can't wait for the next part

Sexy ScribeSexy Scribeover 18 years ago
This is my first comment!! Yay!!!

and to put it on such a fantastic piece of literature is a wonderful thing. I can't wait to see where you take this couple and what the revenge will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Is he lying or tellin the truth

One of the best lies is to tell the truth -- sort of. He tells her his story, how he was planning to seduce her for revenge. That much is the truth. But has he really fallen in love with her? At no time does the narrative say, though does say he started having strong feelings for her. But will revenge be more important? Hard to say.

If he really does love her,. fine, but if he doesn't he's worse than her husband because he will be destroying the one innocent person in this mess.

allforallallforallover 18 years ago
Whoopee

This is gripping. I'm glad you have already got them subitted. I'm waiting with baited breath for the next two.

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
Wrong catagory?

But I liked it anyway. I am so sick of the cuckhold stories that dominate 'loving wives' it was fun to read something different.

Just the same this story doesn't need an act II, it's so short that it should've been completed.

Helpful hints?

More physical description of the characters, including the author, the wife, the lover. More development of the scenario- location, season, attire, etc. Like Carlie was 'wearing a red top that stretched across her chest when she reached for the sugar for her ice tea'.

Don't simply crank these things out, and, for the most part, forget editors. Do the work yourself, it's your story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Interesting Start

Will be very interesting to see where this one goes. I couldn't help but grin at how much attitude he has...

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Well D.G.

I had strong emotions about this guy and the revenge he was about to take on this guy who ruined his marriage. I have equally strong emotions now about what he did to his sister-in-law's husband. and her too.

He did an evil thing to his brother in law, and why he wanted revenge on him, I have no idea. hopefully now he is in a position to be hurt just as he hurt his brother in law. the only thing I can see that he did was to be married to his wife's sister.

Right now, I say fuck him. he needs to be hurt again.

This has the start of a very strage twist in a story. As usual ,, avery good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not sure what to think

Okay, I'm going to give you 100% for literary quality. I don't like this character, but you write his development well. He has already done far worse than his wife did to him.

1) She and Jim got carried away on old feelings. Stupid yes, but understandable.

2) He raped his sister in law.

3) He took everything from his ex-wife and made his sister-in-law have to come in and get the things blackmailing her in the process.

4) He lives his life with revenge in mind.

5) He is premeditating this instead of something that just happens. So his revenge escalates the situation.

6) Personally, if I was the wife, I would get a long ways away from the creep.

7) The guy needs professional help!

grtguyintxgrtguyintxover 18 years ago
Great so far

The only thing i hate, is that he fucked another man's wife. Thats not to bad, since it seems that the other woman's husband is a wimp, but it is still bad. I don't know where it is going. I can only think of two ways where this might go. 1) She will fall in love with him and so she will leave her husband and go with him 2) she will deny him, so he will rape her. I hope that they have a great life together.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
I don't know

if I like the story or not. He is obviously an asshole. I don't believe he changed "overnight'. The wife probably needed to feel wanted to start with.

Treating Karen as he did puts him pretty low on the humanity pole.

We don't have to worry about reforming Rachel, she was probably repentent. But his whole character needs changing.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
sorry, don't see it,

has he hit a woman yet, did he beat up his wife when he caught her cheating, does he kick dogs, has he raped anyone, did he force anyone to do something they didn't desire, has he tortured in animals or small kids, has he robbed a bank? So far all the man has done is kick the ass of his wife's lover, screw her willing sister for revenge (in turn proving what she truly is), and fall in love with Carlie. he even confesses all to her to protect her from himself, wow what an asshole. i think i could be buds with this guy, i like the way he thinks and acts. great story so far DG. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
don't leave us hanging

Another good 1 . where's PT-2 can't leave this 1 unfinished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OK

His wife cheated so he threw her out ,I have no problem with this.Using her sister as a revenge fuck was wrong.Carlie should tell him to get lost,this guy is a grade one psycho!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Had to read chapter two before I commented

DG:

I have to tell you chapter 1 left me with some doubts. If the "hero" was going to carry the attitude you portrayed into ch. 2 I was going to write this story off (Every author, no matter how good, has an off day). Ch. 2 convinced me to carry on, but I do think you blew his bad boy status out of proportion in ch. 1. Bitter Yes! Pissed off, Yes! Needing revenge, Hell Yes! But not to the degree you wrote about. His attitude change when it came to Carlie was too great, too quick. It stands to reason the anger was warrented but not to the depth you'd portrayed. I will tell you the story has all of your earmarks with its twists and turns. Thank you for a great read so far. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Be carefull of sowing weeds of sin

Callously screwing over the "wimp" husband could turn out to be a very foolish oversight on Kevin's part.

1. A five year old can pull the trigger on daddy's gun and as James Brown once said "I might not know karate but I know k-razor"! Push a "wimp" too far and you'll quickly understand what they mean by "going postal"!

2. It would serve Kevin right if the "wimp" husband were out stalking him and scheming a wicked revenge of his own to totally humilliate and emasculate him.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great reading!

It will be interesting to see just what these two do about their obvious love for each other and if they decide to start their own family between the two of them....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just an asshole

Sorry, couldn't finish it...

The guy was hurt, sure. His wife made a mistake, sure. But, he was an asshole.

I guess everyone can react differently, but this is taking the revenge thing way too far.

Writing is good, just the story is off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
if any asshole out there can' understand the anger

if any wimp out there can't understand the anger a husband catching another man in his bed with his wife.that person is the sicko.she betray the hubby and their marriage.to some that not much,but the some people that a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JIM

I Hope Kevin Finds THe Bastard And Kicks His Ass

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wimps or Ass-Holes

So far so good, no wimps here. Maybe a little extreme, but all your main males characters seem to be wimps, so far Kevin is a refreshing change.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Not a chance

Let me understand this: a man tells a woman that he wanted to rape her but he didn't b/c he fell in love with her. Oh yeah, she's going to believe that, right after the pigs take flight.

Sorry, the premise for this story is flawed. I won't bother with the remaining chapters.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
continue

Will you be continuing with this story to see if he gets his revenge?

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

I would hope and pray that you continue seeing her and as you fall more in love with her that the two of you begin fucking without regard to birth control and that Jim is cuckholded to the point that he finds out it is you that has made a baby in her. You could then continue on to marry her and begin to have a family with her. You would then be getting revenge on Jim and at the same time end up with a wife you actually loved and would not step out on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hARDNOSED OR VINDICTIVE

hE MAY DESCRIBE HIMSELF AS HARDNOSED--i WOULD DESCRIBE HIM AS VINDICTIVE BASTARD iS KILLING SOMEONE GOING TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER?

THE cT. yANKEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
REAL!!!!

Great story!!!!! I'm impatient writing this because I want to get to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF

asses like us, do have hearts

AljonAljonalmost 13 years ago
Life

That's life, the strangest things do happen, can,t wait to read the rest.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated the stupid garbage 1*.

Nothing about the story is plausible. He would be in jail for assaulting the man and threatening his wife; and, by the time he got out of jail, she would have a restraining order and he couldn't come within 500 feet of the apartment.

Next he would go to prison for rape of his sister-in-law. Even if it was consenual, treating women like that after sex will get you charged with rape. Only a damn fool would fuck a woman and then treat her like dirt and insult her. When women get angry, they want revenge and will lie like a dog. And, women are very convincing liars.

I believe this story is written by some angry man that got taken to the cleaners by the family court legal system with its overwhelming bias in favor of women and against men. And the story is his therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck sends regards from Looney Tune Land

That pedo idiot doesn't have a single brain cell working

kansasjackkansasjackover 12 years ago
DWornock the IDIOT

Everytime I read a nice story and then find you have left one of your ignorant comments I get a little sick to my stomach.

Is it possible for a person to have as little common sense as you do and hold down a job? Maybe you leave your little comments just because that is the only way you can get any attention.

YOUR COMMENT - "He would be in jail for assaulting the man and threatening his wife"

First off the only way he could go to jail for assaulting this guy is if he were to file a complaint, which he didn't do. As a mater of fact, if you actually read this story, he told his wife he was jumped by two and mugged.

Another little thing you should probably look up is the fact that the police can do nothing about a threat unless a crime has been committed. The only person you can not openly threaten is the POTUS. In your case, this means that if you piss somebody off for looking at them the wrong way and they threaten to kick your ass or kill you... too bad. You would probably have to go home and hide under the bed.

DG,

Another great story. Keep on keeping on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This guy is an ass

His ex wife was lucky he is gone. If I were Jim he'd have less teeth

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Interesting Tale

I'd like to see where this goes. With any luck Kevin will stop being an ass.

jenellesljenelleslover 11 years ago
Just a bit different

I'm likeing this a lot. Different from the usual cuckhold tales. Different from the usual revenge too. People in general are very complex and I think you've caught that here. It appears nothing in life is simple. At least he did get to beat the SOB.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
As always from you, a good story.

I have read it before but am delighted to read it again.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

A bit odd, but interesting enough to keep me reading. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You seem

Like a jack ass. What is wrong with your wife getting laid for cryin out loud. She got a good piece of ass for a change. Now you r being a jerk

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Marge?

I thought the mutual friend was Marsha?

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Yeah, Right!

When you run into an old friend, particularly an old lover, you don't bring them to your home alone. You invite them to dinner to meet your HUSBAND!

And a house tour has no need to include the BEDROOM!

Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
read 2 of urs

won't read anuther of ur sicko's.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No ending

OK; your story had me going and just stopped. There is not ending to the story. You had so mnay ways you could have taken this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good chap

so we have a cheating wife and a husband who admits he planned on raping whoever Jims wife was.... lovely characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I caught my wife

With another guy in the saddle in OUR bed. My reaction? I turned and left. Yep, call me a cuck, pussy, anything you want. But my wife of 3 years was being pounded by an old boyfriend and she was asking for more. I left my phone and my wedding ring in the middle of the kitchen table, along with my briefcase. She would know I was there, the moment she saw my briefcase.

That was 5 years ago and I haven't attempted to contact anyone. Instead of carrying a briefcase and filing briefs all day, I work on a fishing boat out of Tampa FL. I have no idea what happened to her, I just know she was going off the pill because we planned to start our family. My hope was that her boyfriend knocked her up and they lived happily ever after. I found myself a wonderful woman and we have 2 kids of our own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a one

When I got to the part about his sister in law begging him to fuck her, I stopped reading. Let's see, he beats up his wife's lover. OK. Fair enough. Then he's such a bad ass that his sister in laws husband is scared to stop Kevin from fucking his wife. Jesus H. Christ! No wonder his wife cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
** (2 stars)

Let me get it straight:

- Kevin was cuckolded

- Kevin beats up a man

- Kevin sexually abuse his sister in law

- Kevin seeks revenge

- Kevin has borderline personality disorder with pronounced elements of sociopathy

- Kevin can not differenciate good from bad, right from wrong

- Kevin has anger management problem

- Kevin has obsessive thoughts

Does Jerry Springer still has a show?

Is this a crime story or a Loving Wife story?

Does Kevin have a good medical coverage that includes councelling by a clinical psychologist? (A forensic psychologist might be more appropriate for him.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing short of pathetic 1*

Is this a serious story? Really!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rape Is Still Nothing Less Than Rape

Kevin raped Rachel's sister, Karen. I don't care how you candy coat it. Karen's husband should take about 6 to 8 men to Kevin's house, tie Kevin face down on his bed and all the men take turns buttfucking Kevin all night. Then leave him tied to his bed and burn his house down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
RAPE IS RAPE

NO MATTER HOW YOU SUGAR COAT IT OR GIVE REASONS...VILE MAN

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOT RAPE

Kevin did not rape the sister, she knew what the conditions for coming to his house were and she accepted them. I mean, no panties?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sister

Screwing the sister would have been great and shown how nasty he got if she would have laid down and spread her legs, but the way you describe it was yes vicious but more like rape which is never good. Other then the sister part I like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave it three stars.

It was an interesting concept, but the but the delivery was to melodramatic. It's like watching a soap opera. Please keep writing, Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Four Stars

The cheaters have not experienced anywhere near the revenge due to befall them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are we supposed to give a fuck about Kevin?

I understand he’s in pain. That’s no reason to turn into a cunt

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
I really enjoy your work

But I have to admit that we are all sensibilized to the word rape here in 2018 so I wish you were not such a hard-nose and set him on the path of seducing the womenfolk.

That way he would get revenge without meeting Bubba.

chanza10chanza10over 5 years ago
Kevin is dick

The man fucks another man's wife, because their the sister in law of of his ex. He underestimates how much other people can get hurt or want to be revenge. He should also fear revenge no that he has become the thing he swore to distroy. He act tuff, but anyone pushed hard enough could pick up a gun or knife and all the stupid male pride would vanish in a spray of blood. Also, your fantasy is weak. It's nothing, if you can't teach the person a lesson about being a dick.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good start

He is a.hard ass, BurnHam and the ex wife.made him that way. His revenge is , hopefully, just starting. Jim is a cheater though, will he even care?

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Hard ass aint such a hard ass after all.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
I like the story BUT ...

I highly disagree with how he treated (had sex with/raped) his wife's sister Karen, and how he planned to rape Jim's wife. Rape is almost never the answer. I would have thrown the wife's stuff on the lawn (maybe turned on the sprinklers), but raping her was wrong. Wanting to steal Jim's wife carrie from him, OK, but rape...NO.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Wait for finish so far so good

Hope

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Great opening chapter. Kevin isn’t nice any longer. A cheating wife will do that to you. Slut Karen wasn’t raped. No panties meant she came to fuck him and he gave her exactly what she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
26thnc said it all . But as I am hard corps I only gave it 3 stars . hopefully raise

All Said

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MC is a major asshole

I was hoping the sister's husband would make chunky salsa of the MC''s balls.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Yes

This is how a real man reacts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agree with @lukeey90 This is how a man handles adversity and betrayal. Scorch earth style.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Sorry, but that's not the way a good man acts. Why didn't he find his address and immediately inform his wife? Didn't he have his wallet when he kicked it out of his house? He beat him up, okay! But then wanting to fuck his wife in the front of the asshole? Why does he want to punish his wife? It seems to me that you are portraying a man who does not have much to offer spiritually! Any idiot can beat someone! But consider revenge without hurting the innocent, that is the manner!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I agree with hardening your heart to get over the cheating slut. Maybe some other revenge is in order??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the net chapter and the revenge without hurting the asshole wife.

BJ

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 2 years ago

Really like the contrast of rage and caring. I want them to duck on Jim’s bed in front of him and then leave together.

EglefinoEglefinoabout 2 years ago

Wow this was a great first start, it was feeling as one of two divorces I had in the past. The emotions were right chosen, the right moments, as if it was just happening, wow.

I must say you honestly, I read it before.... but I wasn't a member in these days. But read it the second time it made the story not less, less power full I mean. Sorry for my English (I use it at the computer, during holidays and learned it in the past century, 1972-'73), read between the lines to understand what I mean...

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I don't like him, and don't like how weak he is, allowing his fragile ego and hurt feelings to turn him stupid.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

If you're going to write in a character like Kevin as a total idiot, you need to do way better than this to pull it off. ⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SUCHS!!!

KaeyoKaeyoabout 1 year ago

Kevin is without a doubt one of the most unlikable assholes written for LW. An absolute jackass. Rachel is much better off without him. Karen should have filed rape charges, because that is what he did to her. His idea of “revenge” just puts hm square in the psychopath category. If this story doesn’t end with Kevin in jail it ends wrong.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon9 months ago

Proof that quantity isn't even close to quality. You put out a conveyer belt of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The general idea of the story is great, but the MC is such a sick dick that he probably deserved to have his wife cheat on him.

On that front, I'm not so sure that taking the leavings of the man that screwed your wife is much revenge, perhaps just further evidence of low the MC is in the social hierarchy.

Only slaves take other peoples scraps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories