Another Man's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlie interrupted me, "Please Kevin, you don't need to tell me this. It's so personal and I know it hurts for you to talk about it. I hear it in your voice."

"Let me continue, please, Carlie. As I said, I was going to get revenge on my wife's lover and fuck his wife in front of him. Now I have a big, big problem. The woman whom I was going to take by force if necessary is a woman I've fallen in love with."

Carlie put her hands over her face in shock. She knew the man was her husband and the woman I fell in love with was her. Carlie had tears rolling down her face.

"My God, it's so hard to believe. How do you know? How can you be so sure? You were going to rape me for revenge against my husband?"

She was crying harder. I went to put my arms around her to comfort her, but she stopped me.

"Please don't touch me right now." she said. "I need a moment to think."

"Carlie, a year ago I found the man in my bedroom. I beat the shit out of him and threw him out of my house without any clothes. All I knew was that his name was Jim."

I then pulled out the note from my pocket that Rachel had left me. For some strange reason I had kept it. I handed it to Carlie to read. She cried as she read it.

"I watched you for the last six months coming down to the restaurant to eat lunch. Day by day I waited to see you. You were the only bright spot in my life and I didn't even know you. But I was slowly falling for you. I didn't know at the time you were married. I never approached you because I had temper problems and was still planning my revenge. Then one day I asked Marge about you. She told me you were married and I felt bad. I really wanted to get to know you better but I didn't want to ruin your marriage. Then another day your husband met you for lunch. That was when I knew who he was. I did everything in my power not to beat the shit out of him again. If you had been any other woman, I would have taken you in front of him by now. Just for the revenge."

Carlie was crying with her hands folded in front of her.

I continued, "I was falling in love with you and couldn't rape the woman I love. Now I'm in deep turmoil. I want to hurt your husband and not hurt you. I want to make love to you. It's been a long time since I made love. The last year has all been about revenge. I believe that your husband is back with Rachel since they were childhood sweethearts and she is now divorced."

"How do you feel about me, Carlie? I need to know so I know what to do. I promise regardless of your feelings for me I will not hurt you. I just couldn't do it now."

Comments welcome

Part two almost finished

DG Hear

12