All Comments on 'Another Man's Wife Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sounds like he just married the wrong woman!

I'll await the next segment to see how it ends, but our protagonist is already a winner!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
I dunno

It would seem to me all they need would be a video of Jim and Rachel. Get the divorce.

There might be laws about having sex when you know you have a disease.

This sounds a little too much like Headhunters extreme revenge tale.

But chapter 3 may dispell that and end things ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your 'HERO' is a TOTAL ASSHOLE

One of those stupid jerks who thinks that a woman becomes HIS PROPERTY just because she is feeling charitable and let's him fuck her,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Crime

Surely conspiring to give someone a sexually transmitted disease is a crime?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A semi-reformed bad boy?

DG:

I love it. It's your usual devious tale done as only you are able. You've hooked me for ch. 3. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I like the guy!

Of course some of out there are nuts. Never happy till we get our revenge. I'm like that, I think Kevin is to. You have to be put in the situation before you know how you will react. Against the law as one reader commented. Of course. Where's Ch.3, I need to know how this turns out. I never know where you're going with these endings lately. I think that's good.

An Avid fan

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Author DG Hear

Sorry for the wait, had an Italics problem. Decided to drop them to get the story out faster. Kevins, really not a bad guy. Just living with his revenge.

In Ch. 1 he had been watching Carly for 6 mos. before he knew who she was. He didn't rush into an affair.

Also screwing the sis-in-law. She came pantyless, expected the sex. Not really rape, as you should have picked up on her as being a tease.

Chapter 3 looks like it will be out at midnight or early tomorrow. My favorite chapter when I wrote it. Please stayed tune.

For voter who gave me 00 as a score. Not even a 50? come on, it deserved better, but I leave it there.

DG Hear

Happy TrailsHappy Trailsover 18 years ago
Wow, DG, you keep bringing on the

hits. You write em, I'll read em. Definitely one of my favorite artists here at Literotica. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DG, I agree with the commentor below.

A truly genius piece of artwork. You are truly one of the masters of this category. I know I can't write it. Great job.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
read the story

hours ago, forgot to vote and comment. what can i say, great story so far, i started out liking kevin, still think he's a great guy. hell, if i ran into him, i'd buy him a beer and invite him to a poker game. keep up the good work. a fan always.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great reading!

The suspense is killing me.....What REVENGE!

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Another great story!

DG you don’t have to explain the story. If the reader didn’t comprehend the story and you having to explain to them they probably still won’t get it.

I do some what relate to Kevin as in my youth I could be a nasty bastard and I did inflict my own, sometimes unreasonable, revenge on a few people. I do know I have matured a little thanks to a loving woman who try’s to steady me.

Please keep the stories coming you are one of my favorite Literotica writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Read HD Hear's Own Comments, Not Story

I got more a kick out of HD Hear's conversing with

recalcitrant reviewers than reading some of his stories!

If nothing else, it shows that as a writer, HD Hears takes all his "reviewers"/readership MORE seriously --- yet at the same time in a round about, tongue in cheek sort of a way --- than most of the other writers/authors.

I find that unique quality more endearing than most of the other aspects in authors/writers. (Note, HD Hear: "100" from me and a "5", too. Both TENTATIVE, however!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Suggestion

I'm ok with the plot and content, although these sort of slow, methodical stories aren't always my cup of tea.

My problem is the dialog is difficult to understand. It often was unclear who was speaking, and sometimes even what they were speaking about. Putting a "Carlie said" could go a long ways.

It's ok, but it coudl have been better if you'd edited it a bit more.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
outstanding so far

Can't say anymore. Bring on the next installment....

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
A terrific read!!

Highly entertaining, gripping and touching story! If I had to choose now between a new good movie or staying home and reading your story – I am staying home! Watch that blooming romance with Carlie, the previously designated ‘revenge tool’; bite your nails as you wait for the sting operation to start... It feels like the great action plus romance stories (and movies) of yesterdays. You can’t beat that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

This piece of shit story is not worthy of the DGH I'm used too.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

I have liked how out of hae Kevin found love and with that love the will not to hurt Carlie.... good story

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Good Story Telling

You do a very good job of pulling together a great storyline and a gripping plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great Story

That was a The most Incredible Story keep it coming

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Used to be fan

I used to be a big fan of yours, but your recent stories have been so crude and distasteful, I will give up in the future. As you quote Kevin, "I'm a prick, a bastard and a vengeful person". Whoopie , but I don't find pricks and bastards entertaining. Those who do will, I'm sure, stick with you. the Ct. Yankee

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Big Fan always

D.G. I loved your story and i loved when Kevin gets Big Louie to help him and get Jim for screwing up Jims marriage.Im giving it a score of 500.

Pat

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

What a well-thought out story. I still say that Carlie and you need to fall more in love and begin working on having your own family...

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
It seems

that some of folk use the fact that certain words are used

as a criteria of rejection. They are not even bothered if all is completely in charachter! Yep, he was angry. And now he is in love. The only thing is that I doubt we will ever discover why Rachel decided to accept Jim back into her life.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Love it:

Love the revenge. Not enough of it in most cheating stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn Fine Writing!!!!!!!

Great!

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
good story, just a few minor things that don't make sense:

Big Louie has a net worth of millions, but it sounds like this job is only costing $1000 ... why is he taking the job or charging, especially if it's his finance broker? Also why did Karen cheat, and how is kissing Carlie in front of her going to get revenge on Rachel? Just a minor issue; doesn't really affect the story.

bartolobartoloover 12 years ago
great story: expected from this author!

D.G. Hear is one of the very best authors writing in the "Loving Wives" category. He writes clearly, with interesting plots and happy endings. His stories, like this one, are stories we go back to a year or two from now.

It's surprising but people beginning to read stories on this website now often are unaware of the fact that about ~ 5 or 6 years ago there was a series of very good writers here (e.g., D.G. Hear. K.K. Ohio, jake60,)that the story ratings do not do justice to.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Now on to the sting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

No more "woman scorned". Hurry up with the finale!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Odd how easily she takes to a guy who keeps reminding her he was going to rape her.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I'm enjoying this!

Of course, I almost always imagine the cheaters' spouses getting together. At least one problem: Big Louie was "...blacker than the ace spades BUT he was a really smart guy." (Emphasis mine.) Why did the author use "but" instead of "and"? Think about it.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Laughable.

"I really need to be kissed right now to calm me down or I'm going to have to run my fist through the wall." You actually wrote this..I laughed out loud.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Reads Great

I wonder how it will taste when it comes out of the oven?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape?

No man, talking about raping a wife who is not at fault to get revenge on the husband? Seriously?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No rape

He didn't rape anyone. The sister in law have it up willingly. Rest of the revenge makes.more sense as the truth about Him and the ex is revealed.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

What the hell his x-in-laws a bunch of sluts? Whats next mother in-law fucking around to?

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Love the syphilis whores!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm happy that Carlie will also get her revenge and her freedom to start her new life.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I really need to be kissed right now to calm me down or I'm going to have to run my fist through the wall." I stood up and walked toward the wall.

"Stop, you idiot, I'll kiss you, I'll kiss you," she screamed.

bro what the fuck did i just read…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To the anon below, I think you just read about a toddler having a tantrum.

It's hard to believe that anyone could respect the MC, and then we find out he money launders for pimps and prostitutes, counting them as his friends no less.

The biggest question here though, if Carlie is so great why does her husband cheat on her. All that glitters is not gold, and I suspect that Carlie is gold plated lead.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There is no guaranteed transmission of an sti.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica4 months ago

1 * because you brought in a token black.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5712 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES