Another Overnighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't matter that I was Jack's date. He knew the rules. If the lady consented, everyone got a turn. As the procurer, he had first dibs. All eyes were diverted to the action in the rocking chair as I slowly untied my halter and exposed my 36DD breasts. My long ash blonde hair gleamed in the light of the lamps as it fell down across my back. My red halter dress was soon gone as Justin slid it off my hips and dropped it to the floor. My full, firm breasts bounced slightly against my chest. Justin leaned forward and took one rosy nipple into his mouth, suckling on it. The exquisite pleasure of his tongue on my breast made me shudder with delight, rocking harder against him, increasing the pace. I ground against his erection, my fingernails digging into the back of his shirt as a fresh wave of pussy juice soaked his khaki pants.

He moaned against my chest, exchanging one breast for another. He began to suck and nibble at it, pulling on the teat as would a child after succor. I pulled him closer, cradling his head, massaging his scalp as he attended to my aching tits. I knew that the others were enjoying the show, and out of the corner of my eye I saw the bartender walk over and lock the front door. I reached down between us, dislodging his mouth from my breast. He kissed his way up my chest to the sensitive flesh of my neck. Justin knew exactly what to do. He kissed and sucked, tongued and teethed my tender neck as I unfastened his pants. Suddenly there was a pair of hands at my back. They were warm and comforting once I got over the fact that now there were twenty fingers on my body. The sweet massage moved lower and paused for a moment at my shaved mound.

Nude now except for my heels, I felt more comfortable on Justin's lap as I parted his pants and pulled his equipment from his red silk boxers. Not wanting to cum right away at the contact of my moist pussy, he began to play with my clit and labia, reaching inside me to scoop the tasty fluid from my honey pot. Justin met my heated gaze as he lifted a finger to his lips and sucked it dry. He repeated the motion, but this time spread the juice over my lips. I licked them clean and then began to suck on his finger, in rhythm with the motion of my hips against his other hand as he plunged his fingers in and out. The other hands had begun to sneak around my sides and now cupped my breasts. I felt a naked penis rub against the flesh of my back as he began to tug and massage my chest. All this stimulation was beginning to get to me big time.

I met Justin's eyes a final time and whispered into his ear while sucking it again, "Do you want me to cum on your hand, or your cock?"

That was all the incentive he needed. With little ceremony, he lifted me from his lap and turned me around to face the bartender. Surprised, but pleased, I smiled up at him mischievously. His eyes met mine for an instant in which we exchanged a secret look, and then returned to gaze raptly at my magnificent breasts. Leaning forward as Justin lowered me onto his erection, my eyes nearly rolled into my head at the pleasure of having a hot hard penis inside my aching vagina. The bartender, Chris, stepped closer, and I was briefly distracted by his dark good looks before my attention returned to the enormous penis before me. Still, his image was trapped in my mind. The searing, deep brown eyes and well styled chocolate sheen of his hair. A moderate six foot two inches tall, he was solid and a leader physically as well as verbally.

I reached up as the rocking chair began to move again and cupped the smooth cock between my breasts. Chris moaned as he joined the action and began to tit fuck me. Justin's hands at my waist steadied me. Chris took the place of my hands holding my tits together with his own, deeply tanned from all the carwashes and sunbathing in the summer sun. I cupped and massaged his balls with practiced ease, seeking out the sensitive places and teasing him to increasing hardness. The warm, furry sac was a treasure trove of nerves in his anatomy. I could tell that I was getting to him. He glanced over his shoulder every now and again to see how our audience was taking this. Besides a nebulous enjoyment at my exhibition, my attention was entirely focused on the men touching my body, the one invading me, the other enjoying the valley of my cleavage.

When he wasn't looking, I quickly lowered my head and lapped at the head of his penis. Startled, his head whipped back around and he smiled at me, seemingly innocently stroking the base of his penis and scrotum. With his full attention, I moved his hands to the front of my breasts and took his penis in my mouth, just a little bit at a time. I lapped at the head, circling it with my tongue and nibbling at the underside, dipping my tongue into the ever-widening hole at the slit. He seemed to enjoy this. Chris began to pant. I could feel Justin's hot breath at the back of my neck as he continued to pound into me. With my attention divided between the two of them, I found that I could hold back on my orgasm. But I was wrong. Justin knew exactly what was happening. He stared up at Chris over my head and nodded imperceptibly.

At that moment, Justin squeezed my waist and lifted me up to squat over him, increasing the depth and length of his strokes, all the way in, and almost all the way out. This stimulated me in different ways and I began to pant as well. Chris was about to cum from the attention I was giving him with my mouth, but ever the gentleman, he wanted me to cum first, to make me grateful and thus give him all I had to make his orgasm the most pleasurable of the evening. All the other male customers had stopped merely rubbing their pants and began to shed them. They took their penises in hand and began to stroke them to match the pace that Justin had set. The sight was an erotic encouragement that I could not ignore. Chris knelt in front of the chair and took my nipple into his mouth. The hard nub was no match for the skill of his teeth and tongue as he worked it over.

He moved to the other one only when I begged him. Almost mindless with pleasure, I was focused on one thing, keeping that penis in my pussy and milking it until I came. I felt the shuddering clenching of my stomach muscles, the prelude to a violent orgasm. Having imbibed a bit of beer, the audience became brave and cheered them on.

"Come on, Chris, suck those tits."

"I'll bet those cherries taste sweet."

"Give it to her, Justin. Yeah, ram it in deep. She looks close. Bring her over, Man. Let's see her melt."

Well, I'd show them. Without another thought, I pumped against Justin, using my leverage to fuck him hard and fast as I came, my pussy juices dripping out around him, lubricating the action as I screamed in passion. "Yes! Fuck me! All of you!"

The spasm clenching of my muscles around him drew forth Justin's own release. He squeezed my waist mercilessly as he pounded into me one last time before pumping me full of his thick, creamy cum. Relaxing against his sweaty chest, I opened my eyes and grabbed Chris' penis again. I was hungry for cum. "Feed me!" I pleaded.

He obliged, stuffing my face full of his huge battering ram. I swallowed him as I'd been taught, taking him deep into my throat while breathing through my nose like a mare in heat. My teeth lightly grazed the base, causing him to shudder and watch me carefully. I wanted to smile, but couldn't. I winked at him. Guys love to watch me suck their penises. Playfully, I batted my eyelashes at him. Still attached to me like a man's dream of Siamese twins, Chris pulled me from Justin's lap and walked me gently to the couch. The semicircle parted for him as he moved to sit on the couch. He lay back and allowed me to kneel between his thighs, resting my hands on his abdomen, raking my nails gently over the tender musculature there. Chris smiled at me and called over another friend to attend to my exposed backside.

Jake was not as tall as Justin or Chris, but I admired his prowess with the fairer sex and the bulge in his pants that always drew the eye. As I performed my mouth art on Chris, I imagined what was going on behind me as he lowered his shorts and the couch gave under his weight. Surprisingly, the first thing I felt were his fingers parting my pussy lips and then a warm, moist appendage exploring them. Oh, my god. He was going to eat me out. I tossed my long, curly hair over my shoulder and allowed it to stroke Chris' thighs. His indrawn breath gratified my need to pleasure him on every level. His hands moved to massage my scalp and guide me to the sensitive places he enjoyed most. Taking each egg into my mouth, I suckled his balls. Nibbling at the skin around them, I drove him further towards his impending orgasm when I inched a finger beneath them to massage his prostate.

This was too much, and before he knew it, I had him pumping his full load of cum into my welcoming, suckling tongue, pulling at his head with each spurt into my vacuuming cavern. Unlike Justin, Chris was very vocal in his orgasm. His shout of ecstasy erased the tension in the room and raised the volume level a bit. The men began to admire my physical assets and discuss how they'd like to enjoy my body. Listening carefully, I catalogued each suggestion for later use. They were obviously used to the status structure of these parties, and knew who would go next. I could no longer ignore Jake's talented musings into the depths of my pleasure center. He was driving me insane with pleasure as he skillfully manipulated each bundle of nerves. He had me shaking in no time.

Evidently, this was his aim, as he then rose and allowed his hands to take over, easing first one, then two, and finally three of his fingers into my dripping pussy. His equally massive prick would obviously have no difficulty after such expert preparation, so I could tell that he was just playing with me now. Such a man could be dangerous. This turned me on even more as I pushed back against him. Just as I began to spasm around his fingers, he thrust into me. This completed my sense of fulfillment. The exquisite feeling of him moving in and out of me, hitting all the pleasure points in and out of my body drove me to continue to orgasm until I could stand it no longer and my nerves became sensitive as to be painful. Sensing my discomfort, Jake obliged me by pulling out and moving to my now vacant mouth and allowing me to lap the pussy juice and cum from his penis, at the same time lubricating it with my saliva.

I began to suckle and nibble on the skin of his shaft. No man is immune to such treatment, so I knew that if I continued this, he would soon bathe my throat with his sweet essence. Not wanting to spoil the center attraction, yet not wanting to be upstaged by anyone else, Jake gave me one last taste of him, then bent and kissed me deeply, the flavor of my vagina and Justin's cum on both our tongues as they played together. Before anyone else could step forward to take his territory, he moved behind me again and took his position at the opening of my anus. He would be the first man to take me there tonight. No one else could claim this honor. Egged on by his buddies, Jake eased inside me. Only when he had a good rhythm going inside me doggy style did he pause to turn me onto my back and lift my left leg to allow everyone a perfect view of my pussy and his firm cock stroking in and out of my ass.

Kneeling beside me on the couch as he thrust into me, he leaned down to partake of my tits, swirling his long, mobile tongue around each respective nipple. I enjoyed this position. It was almost as erotic to meet his seductive gaze as he lapped at my areola and thrust inside me ever faster, increasing the heat of our bodies with the friction of his strokes.

"I'm going to fill your ass with my cum." he rasped. "Your ass is mine."

He sounded so possessive; it rang a chord in my mind. So this is what attracted women to him. This feral power mirrored by the strength and vitality of his body. Funny how a girl can have emotional insights while being fucked out of her mind by a virile young man, in front of a group of salivating bar customers.

I merely smiled and replied, "Bring it on."

Jake grinned victoriously and with renewed vigor proceeded to pound into me until I felt as if he were tearing me apart and putting me back together again in the fashion he preferred. All I could do was endure this onslaught and wait for the waves of pleasure to continue. Supporting himself with his hands, he claimed my mouth again and fucked me with his tongue, plunging it in and out of my mouth, swirling it around my own in rhythm with the practiced motion of his hips. Soon we were rocking against one another with the animal passion of people lost in the music of sex. It was quite a sight. All the male customers agreed that this was the highlight of the evening. When we finally came, it was explosive. My mouth had gone nearly numb from all the attention he gave me. My fingers were busy, the left hand digging into the muscles of his right shoulder as he possessed me; the right hand playing with my now recovered pussy and clit, brushing his balls from time to time, stimulating him further.

He shuddered and collapsed onto me. I wrapped my legs about his hips as he slipped out of me, holding his powerful body close to me as our breathing steadied. It was with some reluctance, but all in the spirit of the night that we relinquished one another to further entertain the men in the room. Recovered from his orgasm, Chris took charge again. The chosen leader of the group, he assigned sex acts and pricking order to the other men in the bar. The other three bar employees, Carlos the cook, Daniel the other bartender, and Brian the owner would have their choice of pleasures. Sam and Andy would take me in a double penetration, throwing darts for the privilege of fucking my tender pussy. John and Michael would take turns fucking my tits and mouth at the same time, switching off every sixty seconds according to the time kept by Jake.

Turning to examine my final party participants, I gasped at the size and girth of Collin's erection. That would probably still be quite a formidable ending to this evening of pounding and moaning. Travis was not quite so gifted, but his body was the lean and hard muscular version of an athlete in his prime, a body builder in the making. He looked capable of great stamina and acrobatics in the sack. A sportsman to the core, with an athlete's competitive spirit, I knew he would do his best to give a great show. Carlos, Daniel, and Brian stepped forward. Jake brought out an air mattress and placed it in the center of the bar room. The three men were friends and competitors in athletic pursuits. Carlos and Daniel played softball and Brian was a sportsman. The three men were popular among the ladies, and known for their team spirit in this department.

They always ended up partying together and when the clothes came off, not a single one of them was willing to admit defeat and leave the comfortable confines of his current inebriated position. Thus the lady enjoyed her partner and then moved on to the next, a circle of pleasure for each one to relate back to their friends.

Carlos loved a woman's breasts. "Just look at those fine ripe melons, boys. My cock's hungry for a taste of that fruit."

Daniel was more attracted to a woman's face. "What a pair of lips. Oh, she'll be smiling like a cat once she gets a mouthful of my cock."

Brian had a fetish for legs and feet. "I want to nibble on those cute little toes, and then lap my way up to her pussy before I pound into her."

In a flurry of activity to my senses, the three men removed their boxers. Daniel knelt by my head and began stroking his cock in front of my face. I gazed down to see Carlos bending over my chest to suckle my nipples and get my swollen breasts ready for him to fuck, massaging lotion into them to make the surface slick. After removing my shoes, Brian literally began by taking my toes into his mouth, one at a time, suckling on them while he massaged my foot. The whole treatment was so relaxing that I was able to deep throat Daniel once he finally finished running his moist, drooling cock head over my face and around my lips. My face glowed with the sheen of his pre-cum as he eased into my eager mouth, an inch at a time, then down my throat.

His hands were buried in my hair, massaging my scalp as he guided my head and began to stroke. I eased my other foot down into Brian's lap and began to stroke it against his erection. He groaned and moved up my foot to string a bracelet of nibbling kisses around my ankle. I suppressed a smile, so as not to bite Daniel. My left hand massaged Carlos' head while my right stroked Daniel's balls as he pumped in and out of my mouth. I wondered if Brian would ever reach my sopping pussy. He licked his way up behind my knees and over my thighs. He ran his penis between my feet, cupping them around him, squeezing himself with them. Carlos continued to suck my aching breasts, one after the other until he became so excited that he straddled my waist and began to thrust his hard cock between the moist globes.

The soft, hard pillar rocked back and forth between them, creating a heat that raised my own awareness of him, the feel of his thighs caging me. The lotion he'd applied made them smooth and slippery, so like a vagina. His hands continued to massage my tits as he rode me, enjoying the texture as he pinched and rubbed the nipples to increasing stiffness. It wasn't long before my athlete decided to score and pour forth his warm jism across my well loved breasts. My sportsman had worked his way up my legs, thighs, and finally inside my hot, moist pussy. I wanted him inside me. I wanted him to fuck me hard and long. He had all the pleasure he could handle from my feet and long, luscious legs. It didn't take much more than the squeezing pressure of my vaginal muscles to bring Brian to a fast and intense climax.

He bucked against me, almost dislodging Daniel from my mouth with the furiousness of his pounding thrusts. I could tell from the strength of his arms and thighs against my body that he would be formidable opponent on the mat. Surprised at his fortitude while the others erupted so quickly, I made a point to increase the suction of my mouth and the pressure and speed with which my hands massaged Daniel's balls. He knew what I was doing, and showing off his endurance, he fought to keep control. It was a battle of his will against my skill. I released him for a second, complimenting his performance with a loud and lusty whistle.

"Boy are you good!"

"You're not so bad yourself, hot stuff," he replied, stretching his mighty thigh muscles before resuming his crouched position beside my head. "Give me some more of that talented mouth."

"As you wish," I replied.

The room filled with the hooting encouragement of the other onlookers. It was time to play hard ball, or hard balls rather. I slowly and surely worked him back to full magnificence and began tickling his scrotum with my fingernails. I urged him to straddle my shoulders. I really wanted to kneel above him, but knew that half of my audience wouldn't appreciate the screen of my long mane blocking their show. I took this opportunity to slip one finger down to massage his prostate, increasing the pleasure of the motions of his hips against my face with each thrust.

"You're playing dirty, honey." he moaned.

I knew exactly which buttons to press. I winked up at him. He smiled back before leaning his head back and groaning loudly. A lion was my lover. He growled in release as I felt the cum roar through his balls, down his shaft and into my throat. He subsided gradually after a few last suckling motions of my tongue. I pulled back so that I could lick the extra semen from my lips where it had overflowed. With one final caress, I pulled my hands out from between his thighs and patted his buttocks playfully. He rose and backed off into the confines of a waiting towel held by Travis.