Another Overnighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Andy walked into the center of the room and knelt on either side of the air mattress. Sam wore nothing but a smile and a pair of bikini briefs in red spandex. Andy favored flannel boxers with black "no's" emblazoned amongst glow-in-the-dark "yes's" on the white surface. Bare chested, they were powerfully built and evenly matched. Flexing their triceps and biceps for the admiration of their peers, they leered at me. I sat back and spread my thighs apart, reaching down to tease them with a visual display of my favors by diddling my clitoris. Andy licked his lips and turned his attention to the task at hand. Sam's mouth dropped open and he merely shook his head as I wet my finger needlessly with my tongue and lowered it to continue my masturbation show. Despite his short visit, Brian had not brought me to orgasm.

I was still feeling a bit warm from his attention, so I didn't trifle with my stimulation. I did what I liked best, using both hands to manipulate my labia and clitoris, stroking them, pinching them, stimulating myself to an increased level of arousal. Half the crowd's attention was on me, but the rest were focused on the dart throwing match. I caught Sam gazing at me out of the corner of his eye. I winked at him and moaned. The moment of divided concentration was all Andy needed to throw his dart in the bullseye. But Sam wouldn't lose so easily. I laughed and played harder, moaning more frequently as I spread my thighs wider, rocking from side to side as I rode my hand. Heads swiveled back and forth between the action on the wall and the mattress. My body shook as I began to orgasm. The men were getting tired as the match had lasted about 3 minutes, going back and forth.

Finally, Sam made a superhuman effort by sheer concentration of competitive, horny, hormonal will, and took the match with a triumphant grunt. I smiled up at him dreamily as he came over to claim his prize. The orgasmic juices pouring from my pussy drew his attention. He dove between my thighs and lapped them up.

"Guys, she is so sweet. It's worth the wait, believe me."

I smiled at him. He loved to play to this crowd. Enthusiastically, Sam lay down and pulled me on top of him, leaving my backside open to Andy's attention. Knowing that it wasn't popular to rim a woman in a roomful of guys, Andy couldn't resist the sight of my anus winking at him. He knelt behind me and took a long lap up between my pussy lips and into my anus. His long tongue was a sharp appendage that gradually worked its way inside me. I loved the feel of his hot tongue as he took stroke after stroke at my anus. I wanted him to fuck me with his long, talented tongue. He was just teasing me, though. I knew that this would not last much longer. Of course, I had to cater to my audience, and began to twist and writhe in pleasure. Seeing my tortured frame, Andy decided to indulge me and smiled into my crack as he plunged his tongue deep inside me.

It was a cool, smooth invader, wet and attentive. He worked his way inside an inch at a time. Soon he was swabbing the walls of my colon with his eager tongue. I couldn't take much more of the attention and he decided to end the torture as my moans became incoherent gasps. Surprisingly, the other guys weren't averse to enjoying the scene. They did remain quiet; however, envious of the length and skill of the appendage that was giving me such pleasure. I hadn't lost control once this night, and I was getting hotter and hotter by the moment, with each thrust into my ass. Sam was enjoying the benefits of my spasming muscles and the secret motions of Andy's tongue on the other side of the membrane separating my anus from my pussy. My vagina clamped down on Sam as I tried to keep my ass loose as to avoid the pain of penetration.

It was no use as Andy raised his body to his knees and prepared to enter my now vacant bunghole. He eased into the well-prepared channel and began to rock back and forth, deliberately varying his motions to rub against Sam on his way out. The two stopped for a moment, both deep inside me, to savor the heat of my lower body caressing them, the blood pulsating. I alternated from leaning forward to French kiss Sam as he fondled my tits, and leaning back to lap at Andy's goateed chin. I really didn't want to kiss him at this point as I preferred cum to my own waste. He understood this, and smiled at me. I enjoyed being cradled between the two men as they did most of the work for me. All I wanted to do was relax and moan, enjoying their attention and pleasuring of my body.

Gently, they began to rock faster, the sweat on their bodies glistening in the lamplight as the motions became at once more refined, and similarly more specific to deep areas of my pussy and anus. Long, fast strokes, creating hot friction against my interior walls. A spiraling pleasure that increased with each change of pace. Sam's face was contorted with his approaching orgasm as I leaned down to lap at his cheeks, his forehead, nipping at his chin. My fingers diddled his nipples, squeezing them as I milked his cock of its juices. Andy, ever the gentleman, allowed Sam to go first and did his best to increase the motions on his end, moving his penis in quick, short strokes inside my ass, so as to mimic a hand jerking him off. With that and Sam's own thrusts, both men were within a half minute of one another as they exploded, spraying my body with cum as they pulled out at the last second.

My back and some of my long mane, as well as my breasts were covered in the warm and quickly cooling essence of cum. I sampled each, using one hand behind my back to scoop some off, and then the other to wipe a finger's coating of jism from my left tit. Savoring the semen on my tongue, I lapped it all off, exaggerating my facial expression of dining enjoyment. With this, I smiled, and stood, stretching my leg muscles as I massaged Sam's cum into my breasts, pausing in front of Andy as he wiped my back and between my swollen pussy lips with a moist towel Jake had prepared for the purpose. It was now around 4:30 a.m. and I needed to be on my way back to Phoenix by 10:00 a.m. and checked out of my motel room. It looked like I wasn't going to get much sleep before my long drive home.

I wore a short skirt, sans thong, on the drive to Phoenix, allowing the excess semen that had not washed off or oozed out during my shower to drip between my thighs onto a towel I had placed under me. I didn't want to return my motor pool car with wet stains all over the driver's seat. By the time I got home that night, cum still oozed out of my very swollen vagina and my labia and clit were red and enlarged. Scott got a kick out of my display when we sat on the couch that night, cuddling, as I told him the details of my gangbang at the bar.