Another Red Folder Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow her efforts to arrange dinner worked out. Heather knew he must have told the staff to help. He arrived dressed perfectly, with the perfect wines and a secret gift for her to open after he left.

Dinner was refined and comfortable. She had music from her IPOD playing and she said "Yes" when he asked her to dance. His body was athletic and masculine. They danced a second dance and she felt him respond to the rounded feminine softness of her belly. His cock grew against her. It seemed natural, he did not rub lewdly against her or press into her so she had to notice. At the end of the evening, she hesitated at the door blocking his retreat. She was like a high school girl looking for her first kiss. He tilted her face up to his and kissed her sweetly. She thought he lightly licked her lips when they finished their kiss but before she could decide, he slipped past her and thanked her for a lovely evening.

Heather sat and read the card before she opened her gift. "Please forgive my forwardness and the inappropriateness of my gift. Your body attracts me and your natural scent makes my heart race. I thought and thought and thought, then decided you might like the feel of these on down days when you needed a reminder of what a beautiful person you are."

She read and re-read the note. It was not sexual or vulgar. It was a compliment that recognized that some days on the island she needed to remember that she was more than a prisoner.

Inside the box was a beautiful, lacy, French sleeping set. The top was salmon colored with white soft lace. There was not a rough spot from a tag or stitch to irritate her skin. The bottoms matched with wide legs and white trim. She had seen such perfect hand-made fashions on a trip to Paris where she had to hide in the hotel during the day and please her escort at night. The set had been hundreds and hundreds of dollars. Even her patron would not buy her such an expensive present. She had always remembered the feel and decadence. He could not have known. It must have been a lucky guess. That night she slipped into his gift and touched her clit lightly for the first time in a year and a half. Her pussy was wet. She spread her legs wide and pushed two fingers into her sheath.

"Damn him," she thought. I will not please myself with a gift from that bastard. She almost ripped the panties when she stepped out of them.

They were so soft, she wiped the wetness from between her legs and automatically held them to her nose and inhaled. Her own scent excited her. She rolled her upper body so her nipples were rubbed by the incredible softness. That made her angry too. She jerked off the top and flung both pieces away. She tried to sleep but needed relief. Again her fingers found their way inside and her hips thrust upward. Her fingers pumped and those from her other hand rubbed her clit. She was getting close. She was mad. She did not want to cum. She hated him. She cursed him and came wetly into her hand and onto her sheets.

Her last words of the evening were, "That fucking asshole." She slept better that she had in years.

For the next month the island was a whirlwind of activities. Several new "guests" arrived. A female doctor came with them and gave physicals and necessary inoculations to every person on the island. Heather marveled at the freedom that Master Carl's four top tiered helpers had. She learned that she could ask for and get nice things, if she was on her best behavior. And she watched how Carl worked very long hours but brightened and responded to the slightest attention from any of the females. The hustle and bustle seemed to be dying down and the evening weather seemed to be cooling and pleasant every night.

Under her door one morning was a handmade formal invitation to an evening of dining, dancing and talking on his private patio. Carl had painstakingly tried to copy beautiful calligraphy to impress her. He had failed in several unsteady lines. In a way she found his efforts cute but then she remembered the circumstances and her anger took away any fun. Still she accepted his invitation. It would break the routine.

The patio was set as beautifully as any expensive restaurant. First they sat and talked in an area away from the table. Only the stars and one flickering candle lit their faces as a wonderful yeasty vintage Louis Roderer Cristal Champagne was served with perfect hors d'ourves by perfectly matched, totally silent, beautiful, young female bookends dressed in tailored tuxedos. Heather could not keep her eyes off them.

"They were trained from birth to serve a well known world leader. The world would be appalled if it knew. They have no tongues, have been lobotomized and show no will of their own. They are twenty-five but still look like they did when they were sent to me when they were seventeen."

Heather's tongue still had not made permanent connections with her brain. "So you don't have to abuse all the women on your Island of Torture." Carl was visibly shaken by her words.

Graciously, he guided her to the table and they had a long pleasant meal with very casual, surface level conversation. She could sense that he was going to say something before the night was over. She knew her words were out of line but she would be "Damned" if she would apologize.

After a light desert, he guided her back to the sitting area for a nice almond liqueur. Since her outburst he had not been bubbly and talkative. He seemed sad. In a way she was glad.

"Heather, every person on this island has lost freedom because some powerful person made that decision. You betrayed your lover's trust and threatened to hurt him and destroy him through blackmail. You still cannot face that 99 out of a 100 people who have done what you did were just killed, buried and forgotten. Most people in the world dream of a comfortable five-star life on a tropical island. Granted you don't have men to tease and torment like you did. But you used to do that for money and luxury. Little by little you have learned that you are denied nothing on this island but that there is very little you need either. When you arrived here you were a horrible, self-centered, evil person. All criminals give away their freedom when they are caught. Your prison is a paradise if you make it one and accept that you will never leave. You can also use your mind to make this paradise a hell."

Carl sat back sipped his liqueur. Heather knew he had more to say but the next part was going to be hard for him. Her mind raced to spout words of objection and hatefulness but for one of the few times in her life her mouth stayed quiet.

"I did my job to teach you quickly how to stay alive and act to have a chance at carving out a reasonable life on this island. Some people write, some paint, some wile away their time, some learn, some help run the show and some help by being friends with others. There is plenty of work to do and any effort is well rewarded within the confines we all have to accept. I can take anything I want on this island and did for a while. Now what I want has nothing to do with taking. My prison is harsh because I yearn for a friend, caring and true civility. Love is out of the question. I thought I saw something in you and have sought to grow it over your two years here. I had hoped you could get over the harsh and necessary start of your life here. If you eventually find some task that you would like to do as work to help with the island's business, talk to one of the level four people."

He stood. She stood and then her mouth overloaded her ass again. "So what now? You send for me every once in a while and I have to please you sexually?"

Carl grinned from ear to ear, laughing at her. "Why would I do such a thing? Heather, there are women here and available to me from all over the world, who have been trained since birth to please a man. If you started now full time to learn to use your body like they can, you would never succeed. If it is only sex I want, you would not make the list in my lifetime. You are not good enough. I could not talk to those women, trust those women or ever believe that they cared for me. There are thousands of them, however, who can leave me in a withering, satisfied pile of male flesh. There are some so good that at exactly that point they can revive me and reduce me even farther. Sex, like you did with your lover and like I am describing are mechanical acts. There are willing, available, trained world class sex athletes out there. I'm not one and neither are you. I know who I am and what my lot is in this life. I can make a good life for myself. It looks like you are on a track to grow old and bitter and die some day. When you do, you will be replaced by another like you -- sent here because of what she did and not smart enough to admit that her transgressions got her here."

Heather had one burning question that she blurted out while Carl was ushering her to his door. "The vast majority of people here are beautiful and young. What happens when they get old?"

"Answer your own question. The world is harsh. How many old, ugly women do what you did with the Senator? That was a business. This is a business. As long as someone pays your way you are safe and catered to. If you are useful you have a place. If you grow old, no-one pays and you are not useful, I'm sorry to say that we do not have welfare on the island."

"People die then?"

"You should have died when you betrayed your lover. You are on borrowed time while he pays your keep. I own the island and the business, still when I get old enough that people quit sending their problem females to me, I too will have outlived my usefulness. Probably some powerful organization will muscle me out. No one can now because I have the backing, financial support and guard with my life the secrets of powerful people all over the world."

"Seems like all the powerful people should just kill off their problems and be done with it."

"I only see a fraction of a percent. Maybe there are others like me around the world. I really don't know. I do know you are right in the vast majority of cases. Your Senator cared for you. He is more than powerful enough to have arranged an accident for you. He arranged for your double to keep your name occasionally in the press for a year after you were brought here."

Their talk continued, so Carl walked with her toward her apartment.

"Some of the people have computers, send emails, etc. Can I get one?"

"No one gets favors or works directly with me except those who have earned that trust. Ask Linda. Emails are only aloud about the island. There are many wonderful things to do on the island. If you get over your bitterness, you may find them interesting."

"Carl, I have enjoyed our dinners and time together."

"I feel I am being conned. You will have time to prove that. I may run this place but I am male and can be manipulated by women I care for. I know that and have been used in the past, so I am very careful. I wish you had learned faster. We try hard to reward merit, work, concern and maturity. You started badly and still harbor anger because you cannot yet accept reality. Maybe you never will. There is no Senator here for you to smooze. You have to make it on your own. Lots of the women find companionship with other women over time. No cliques, power groups or gang activity is tolerated in any form. I'm the only judge, police and discipline. Remember this island is my life too."

For the next several weeks Heather thought about her time with Carl. She even questioned much of what he had told her. Still she did make a friend two doors down. Senna is a breathtakingly beautiful tall slender Brazilian woman in her late twenties. Every day she swam very early and then moved to her patio to work on her acrylic paintings until the temperature drove her inside. Most mornings Senna stayed in her tiny bikini while she painted. Heather had never been into women but Senna was the most beautiful human she had ever seen. Senna was glad to have someone who would struggle to talk with her. She was well educated, spoke perfect Portuguese and was the only person on the island who spoke that language. She was struggling to learn English with Rosetta Stone software but her aloof nature had not given her many people to practice on.

Senna's door was slightly open one afternoon when Heather went by and knocked. There was no answer but she could hear the water running in the bathroom. She went on in and called through the bathroom door, "Senna?"

"Come on in Heather. I'm just about finished."

Heather held her breath because of the beauty in front of her. Senna was kneeling in fresh water running into the tub after she had completed her bath. Every inch of Senna's body was covered with perfectly shaded smooth, darkly tanned and shaved skin. With no embarrassment she lowered her pussy into the water and unbelievably sucked some of the clean water into her body. Like a belly dancer, Senna rolled her abdomen and made her belly ripple. As she let the water out of the tub, she expelled what she had pulled into her womb. The water was as fresh as what ran from the tap.

A third in English, a third in fractured Portuguese and a third in the language mature women exchange without words, Senna said, "Carl has invited me to spend the evening with him. Two years ago, I said "No" three times before I said "Yes." He has been very generous. All my paints and things have been gifts from him. He has helped me shop on the internet for all that I have needed and arranged lessons for me."

"Does he make you have sex with him?"

"He never asked, but I initiated sex the first time. He is a wonderful lover and is very appreciative of what I can do with my body to please him."

"Did he torture you when you first arrived?"

"I had been with many men. Right before I came here, I was with a man who enjoyed rough, dangerous sex. When he almost killed me, I was sent to a private hospital and then here to avoid any scandal. At first , being here was like a hotel. Then I got angry, fought, hurt one of the other girls and tried to stab Carl."

"What did he do to you?"

"I was used to a lot of pain and abuse so he gave up on that approach. He tied me and brought me to the brink of orgasm several times a day for a couple of weeks but would not let me cum. He made me beg for everything I needed -- food, water, a bath, trips to the toilet. The last day, he kept me on the verge of cuming for hours, I did not care about anything, including living, unless I could cum. He had me bent over and flogged while he fucked me and I came until my pussy was raw and I passed out. I had rather die than ever have another week like that. I had horrible surprise cramps in my belly for two weeks after being on the edge like that for so long. I was afraid to touch myself. Afraid I would cramp."

"How did you get over all that fear?"

"One day Carl asked if he could give pleasure to my body. I told him of my fear. He apologized. Reminded me that he could force me, but would not. We had a wonderful meal and a tender time together kissing. We danced and he asked again if he could please me. He said he would stop, if I asked."

"When I came on his lips and fingers, I knew I was not in control for the first time in my life. I let go. I screamed, squirted and peed. I could not stop and he stayed pleasing me as long as I could take it. I was okay after that.

I can masturbate again and fantasize again. The first time I used my body to please Carl, I enjoyed the power I felt over him and how much he was pleased with me. He did not ask to see me again for a long time after that. I like to believe, he was frightened because his body enjoyed our time together so much."

"You are right. He told me of a woman here who could do extraordinary things with her body."

"Thank you for telling me. I am happy to know that he enjoyed his time with me."

"Does he spend time with all the girls on the island?"

"He has made them all conform to his rules or they have disappeared. He says, if people quit paying for a girl's upkeep that he sells them. That has not been true in my years here. The cooks and service people are much older. They were like us once and have learned their skills here. They would have been sent away if that were true. I only remember two who have been sent away. One had cancer and he sent her for treatment and paid for it until she died, according to Linda. Another had many personalities and often tried to harm herself and others. I do not know where he sent her."

Heather helped Senna dry off. When Senna caught her looking longingly at her body, Heather tried to recover. "I try to shave my privates too, but I can never get the job done as well as you do."

"We have time. I will help you."

"No, I didn't mean that. I was just......"

"Come on, what else do we have to do? I don't have to leave for five hours."

"Why did you get ready so early."

"Carl is very, very oral and enjoys the taste of a turned on woman more than any man I have ever known. He does not want to smell perfume or scented soaps. I bathe early, in only water, let my body gather its natural smells again and then play with myself until I am very wet before I go to him. When he gives me a welcoming hug, I know instantly if he is worried or pre-occupied. If he is there for me, I can feel every cell of his male body responding to the female scents that I do not even know are there."

"Has he ever just taken you because he has that power?"

"Not in the way you mean. One night I was a few days before my period, excited and very wet. I came many times and tried to push him away. He is a big, strong man. He pinned me and took me. He made sure I came first again. It was against my will. That drove him wilder and he almost pushed his cock through my body. It hurt at first but I passed out when I came. Later I woke him by licking our combined cum from his body because I wanted to."

"Wonder if he has ever loved?"

"I'm sure he has many times but his life has been very different than ours. I don't believe he can trust anymore."

Heather had some very intelligent thing to say but Senna had been helping her undress and lie back onto the bed. The warm wash cloth pressed between her legs and a soft hand came to rest on her right breast. Both took away her breath and interest in farther conversation. Her legs opened naturally and Senna knew how to help her relax while more warm damp cloths softened her pussy's hair.

Senna diligently inspected the task ahead of her while Heather's mind grew more vacant and her body relished in the luxury of being pampered. Senna pulled Heather's pussy open using the swelling, redding lips. She pushed at the skin above the offending patch of hair and blew gently at the damp pearl that peeked from under its hood. Heather's moan fell on deaf ears, Senna had gone back into the bathroom for jells, an electric trimming razor, a bladed razor and soothing creams.

The gentle buzz of the trimming razor was pleasant. The stretching of her skin as Senna trimmed close to the skin all around her opening, on her thighs, on her ass cheeks and across her mons was making her mind think of more pleasure.

Her eyes tightened in surprise when a long beautiful manicured finger slipped inside her, pressed up to help her thumb pull the skin taunt across her clit. The finger slipped smoothly and maddeningly to assist in shaving the other side. It was time to go to the gels and the bladed razor but the finger did not retreat. Instead, it continued to explore and settled on a spongy spot it found inside under her clit. The finger beaconed, pressing and pushing her clit from under its hood to be greeted by warm breath, soft lips and a flicking tongue.

Heather's legs drew up and spread as wide as her body would allow. She felt her own juices mix with Senna's saliva and trickled down, tickling across her never violated pucker. A fleeting thought said she should say something, but the beauty of these minutes chould not be disturbed.