Another Side of Franny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamalw1
kamalw1
373 Followers

"So he doesn't know about your lurid biker past?" Chris asked with a smirk.

"No, he doesn't. We quit to settle down once I found out I was pregnant with him." Franny reached into the envelope and pulled out a few old Polaroids. They showed her and Chris' grandfather, Howard, together. One of them was the two of them on the motorcycle that Franny had told Chris about. They both had smiles on their faces. There were also pictures of them with some of their old biker buddies, who Franny went on to describe and tell stories about. Hanging out at bars, rides to the beach, dinners at each other's homes.

As Franny went on, she continued to pull photos out of the envelope. The latest ones that she was showing him had Franny and Howard in a field somewhere. In one of the photos, Franny was sitting on the bike, one bare foot up on the seat and the other dangling down. Her legs were showing, and she was holding a leather jacket closed over her torso. It reminded Chris of something that you might see on an old calendar.

After a couple more pictures like that, Franny flipped to one that was more revealing. This one had her wearing the same leather jacket and in the same pose, except this time the jacket was slightly open and it was apparent that there was nothing underneath, because one of her breasts was hanging out.

"Whoa," Chris said, surprised. Before he could say anything more, Franny moved on to the next photo. This one had the leather jacket on the ground next to the bike, and Franny was leaning back, her hands on the seat supporting her and her breasts pushed out prominently in front of her. She was only wearing a pair of black bikini bottoms.

"Nice picture, huh?" Franny asked.

"Yeah, it's very nice," Chris answered. He hoped his voice didn't sound as awkward as he felt.

The next picture showed Franny standing up and bent over the motorcycle. The bikini bottoms from before were down at her ankles, and her bare ass was facing the camera. Franny was looking over her shoulder, a coy look on her face.

"I see you don't have the tattoo in this picture," Chris said.

"Yeah, this was taken the summer before I got it." Franny flipped to the next photo. This one showed her, topless, sitting on a couch, kissing a topless blonde woman.

"Isn't that Mrs. Singleton?" Chris asked, recognizing the other woman.

"Yes, that is. Holly was in the group too. We had a lot of fun together."

"I can see that." Chris was trying, unsuccessfully, to keep a smirk off his face.

The next photo in the sequence took it even further. In this one, Franny was laying back on the couch, legs spread, and Holly Singleton had her face buried in Franny's crotch. Howard, Chris' grandfather, was also in the picture. He was standing naked next to Franny, his hard tool in her mouth.

"Howard used to love when I sucked his cock. I was such a good cock sucker back then."

At this point, Chris had a hunch, and was willing to take a chance on it. "Only back then, huh? I bet you're still good at sucking dick." Without warning, Chris reached over and cupped one of Franny's tits over the lingerie. "I know why you're showing me these pictures, why you're dressed like this." He continued groping his grandmother. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no." Franny's response was low and breathy.

"I know you want some good dick, don't you Franny?" She just nodded in response. Chris took the pictures out her hands and tossed them on the floor. He then reached up and pulled down the straps of her babydoll. He looked at her tits, taking in how they sagged a little with age, but still showed some of the fullness they had when she was younger. The dark-pink nipples were already hard from arousal.

Chris stood up in front of his grandmother and slowly pulled his shorts down, his brown cock already semi-hard. "You know what to do, Franny," he said.

Franny gingerly reached out and gripped her grandson's tool. It was already thick in her hands, and was getting harder by the moment. Franny licked her lips and leaned forward, pulling Chris into her waiting mouth. Her tongue started swirling around the head of his cock, and she used her hands to softly stroke up and down the shaft.

"Yeah, suck it," Chris moaned as his cock slid more into Franny's warm mouth. "Show me how much of a naughty girl you are." Franny kept sucking on the hard tool, her movements slow and sensual. Soon, she had his entire length in her mouth. Chris could feel her throat flexing around his head. Saliva was leaking out the side of her mouth, and she would pull back a little to rub it on his shaft.

"I'm gonna make you my slut," Chris growled. Franny's response was a moan which vibrated Chris' tool. When he was close to cumming, Chris slowly pulled away from his grandmother. She looked up at him, her eyes wide with arousal. "Slide back on the bed," Chris said, gesturing with a nod of his head. Franny quickly obeyed.

Chris stripped off his shirt and left it on the floor next to his shorts and the photos. He crawled on the bed towards Franny and lifted the bottom of her babydoll. He was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing any underwear, her unshaven grey bush glistening with her juices. "You planned this, didn't you? You really want some of this cock."

"Please, Chris. Give me what I need."

Chris leaned his head down and slowly pulled Franny's lips apart before attacking her with his tongue. Franny immediately gasped. The slight tang of her pussy filled Chris' mouth. He flicked his tongue over her clit, making her moan louder. Without hesitation, he slid two fingers into her wet hole. Franny's back arched from the sensation. Chris began fucking his grandmother with his fingers while his tongue kept moving across her nub. Franny's hands grabbed the sheets and her feet pressed into his sides. Chris moaned, his mouth and tongue sending vibrations throughout her box. Franny couldn't take it anymore and climaxed, the walls of her cunt squeezing around her grandson's fingers. Chris moved his tongue down, lapping up the cum that leaked out.

With Franny still breathing heavily, Chris moved up her body. He grabbed and kissed on Franny's tits, her nipples erect and pointing towards the ceiling. Franny put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him up. She kissed him deeply, savoring the taste of herself on her grandson's lips.

Chris reached down between them and placed the head of his hard dick at her entrance. Looking Franny in the eyes, he plunged in, the thick rod filling her hole. Franny screamed in pleasure. Chris pushed in all the way and held there for a few moments, letting them both enjoy the feeling. He slid out until he was almost all the way out, and then slid his entire length back in, slowly but forcefully.

"I need your cock, Chris," Franny moaned. This egged Chris on. He lightly bit on the side of her neck, making her squeal. Franny put her feet on his back and tried to pull him in deeper. She felt the strength of his young thighs and back with every thrust.

"Take this dick, Franny," Chris growled. "You slut, enjoying getting fucked by your grandson."

"Oh, Chris," she managed to reply. His manhood continued to slide in and out, every thrust sending waves of pleasure through both of them.

"That old pussy needs to be fucked good, doesn't it?" Franny just nodded, words escaping her. Chris pulled himself up so that he was kneeling between Franny's legs. His cock still inside her, he started pumping faster, his groin slamming hard into her box. Franny's squeals became louder. Chris pulled up her left foot and brought it to his mouth. He softly kissed and sucked on her toes. He watched as her tits bounced from the rhythm. The intervals between Franny's squeals became shorter and shorter, until they merged into one long sound. Her pussy gripped Chris' tool and she climaxed, her entire body tense and shaking. Chris thrust deep into his grandmother and held her, not letting her go as he shot his load into her pussy. Both of their organs pulsated, seemingly together. Chris slowly pulled out of Franny, her cunt red from the aggressive exercise he put her through. Some of their combined cum leaked out through her grey pubic hair.

"That was so fucking good," Franny managed to say once she caught her breath.

Chris collapsed on the bed next to her, and she snuggled into him. "I guess you just needed your pipes cleaned."

"Hopefully this won't be the last time you'll be my plumber," Franny said, her hand reaching down to Chris' semi-erect cock.

Chris slapped his grandmother's ass in response. "Damn right it won't."

kamalw1
kamalw1
373 Followers
12