All Comments on 'Another Welcomed Guest Ch. 10'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
litreader9696litreader9696over 4 years ago
I keep wondering why...

after each encounter between Ephus and Ares, why Ephus doesn't use those situations to his advantage to either drain Ares' power, or block most of them. The little bastard needs to die. If nothing else, if there's some aspect of Ares that his death would effect adversely, I would love to see Ephus take it into himself, at least long enough for him to have a child with Artemis, Ares' twin sister, and then transfer the aspect to that child. The final holdout in the Egyptian Pantheon wasn't as much of an idiot as Ares is, and took far less effort to convince to accept Ephus, something I'm positive Ares will never do without a personality transplant.

P.S. If you continue with other Pantheons in future spinoff series, I would love to see you do the Celtic gods of the British Isles, like The Morrigan, and the Norse Pantheon.

I love reading this series. It reminds me of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter paranormal romance book series, but in a short story format that is much faster to read. I would love to see how Ephus would get along with/compare to my favorite of her characters, Acheron. I would say more, but Lit.com doesn't offer a spoiler filter for their comments section, and his kick-ass backstory is shrouded in mystery as he drops in to visit the protagonist couple in each book, and she didn't write his own book until like the sixteenth book in the series, though it was more than worth it, what with the little hints she drops in the earlier books about him.

Who wouldn't like a seven foot tall, eleven thousand year old badass biker with silver eyes like swirling mercury, a dragon tattoo that is on a different part of his body each time he shows up, and is from Atlantis? Okay, now I'm going to have to go reread the series again...lol

LynchjimLynchjimover 4 years ago
Love it

I’ve enjoyed every story you’ve written but this one is fantastic please keep em coming please please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
continue the story please !!

I want to read how he kicks Ares ASS plus to find out who the other two that Ares called up . PLEASE continue the story .

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Kinda getting annoyed that Ephus keeps letting Ares live!!!, he is just asking for trouble man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...