Another World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers

"Yes." She said shakily, hardly believing that there was anything more intense than what she had already felt. Then she felt it, it seemed to radiate from Drew to her and then back. It felt like all of her nerves were alive with pleasure. She gasped as it built and built. Drew was right, she thought, it was going to kill her.

"You'll be reborn as mine." Drew growled as he continued to hammer in and out of her.

"Oh, yes." She cried as the spring wound tighter and tighter.

"Almost there." He grunted as he grabbed her withering hips in his hands and held her still to take his furious thrusts.

"Will you cum with me, Drew?" She cried, all her inhibitions forgotten as she approached the peak with him. Staring into his eyes she had his answer before he even gave it.

"Hell, yes. I can't stop it now." He cried as he felt the final peak approach. All the sexual energy that his kind stored inside themselves gathered in the base of his cock. He knew it was only going to be moments before he and his chosen crossed the line and completed the bonding. Wrapping his arms tighter around her quaking figure Drew spun around and pressed her back against the closed door. And holding eye contact with her he let go and pushed both of them off the highest peak.

"GRACE!" he screamed as his cock shot rope after rope of sexual energy into her welcoming body. He saw the energy hit her as she arched away from the door and her orgasm doubled in intensity.

"ANDREW!" She gasped. "I'm cumming!" She screamed. Just as he promised she would. He groaned as the energy was returned to him in force causing his cock to spasm again and again. When it was finally over they both rested against the door, breathing raggedly.

"Drew..." she whispered softly.

"Hmm..." he murmured as he rested his forehead against hers. Neither one of them had broken eye contact.

"Thank You." She said as her eyes filled with tears.

"Don't cry, little one." He said. "You did nothing wrong." He said trying to reassure, thinking that she might be ashamed of her earlier behavior.

"I'm not. I've never felt anything like that." She shyly confessed.

"Would you like to feel it again?" He asked as he hardened inside of her again. Moving slowly, he rocked his hips against hers.

"Again?" She gasped as she felt her pussy muscles clench with excitement.

"I want to make love to you all night, Grace." He said as he stepped back from the wall and carried his lover across the room, still impaled on his hard flesh. He smiled happily as she came again before he reached the bedroom. Walking into the room, he flipped the lights on with his elbow. Then sliding his fingers between their bodies, he unsnapped his pants and shoved them off his hips. By the time he had settled her on the bed he had managed to kick his shoes off and slip his pants off. Laying naked on top of her, he started to thrust in and out of her again. Reaching up he unpinned her hair and used the long locks to tease his fingers. "You have beautiful hair, little one." When she started squirming under him, trying to get the rest of her dress off, he chuckled and helped her remove it. Finally, he thought, we are as we should be, naked skin against naked skin. Grace seemed to moan in approval. Leaning down he covered her lips with his and gave her a tongue tangling, passionate kiss. When he finally released her mouth, he rearranged her legs over his shoulders. "Trust me." He murmured. Grace squealed as he penetrated even deeper into her welcoming body.

"Love me..." She gasped as she approached another climax.

"I do..." He growled as he started hammering against her lush bottom. She seemed taken back by his statement, but didn't have time to process it before he pushed her body into another hard cum.

"Oh yes!" she squealed. His head snapped back as the sexual energy bounced from her to him. Gritting his teeth he tried to hold on, so his little one could cum again with him. Grace gasped as she heard his thoughts."Oh cum with me. Fill my pussy full!" she cried as sexual heat washed over her.

"You want me to cum, to fill your wet little pussy?' he growled.

"Yes!" she panted.

"You want the alien you love, to fill you full of cum?" He taunted from between clenched teeth.

"YES!" She screamed as she teetered on the edge of nirvana.

"Then tell me, you love me and I'll fill you full of me." He demanded.

"I LOVE YOU!" She cried as her orgasm rolled through her.

"And I, you." He gritted out as his body went ridge and empty it's self into his love's hot pussy.

Later, Drew lay under the covers with his chosen, truly content for the first time in his life. He had sent away for his chosen thinking he would have to seduce her, but in the end founded himself seduced. He smiled and gathered her closer, before dropping off to sleep, to dream about making all the fantasies she had teased him with come true.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers
12