All Comments on 'Another World Ch. 03'

by dragontatto

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tata12772tata12772over 17 years ago
Love It

I really enjoyed this chapter...i cant wait to hear what he has to tell her about the extent of the bonding between them

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not realistic enough...

I'll have to be honest with you.

Technically your writing skill are quite decent but I don't really feel any 'sci-fi' at all with this story. It was too human-like and it could just pass for another romance story.

Even the names of the 'aliens' were too cliches and human, 'Alexa' and 'Andrew'. You should have chosen some really out of this world name to give it a more realistic feel. And their appearance, other than being extremely tall were also too human.

Maybe I have higher expectation in a sci-fi story but sorry to say this doesn't really agree with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

Loved it!

can`t wait for the next chapter ^_^

le artistele artisteover 17 years ago
I await the next chapter

anxiously. Really would like to see where you take this. Don't give into the negative comments of some, just write it the way that you want it to go and you'll do just fine. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

I loved it cant wait to see where you take it..

Read your Rand & Gracie Story and that was awsome...

Seriously you should try publishing some of your stories.....

Keep it up anything you write I'll read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOVED IT...

so HOT and STEAMY WOW!! great work i have read almost all your stories this is one of the best..is it finished? please keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
can't wait for next chapter

can't wait for your next chapter. Good job (Y)

shimberlyshimberlyover 11 years ago
love the story

great story

TREKnRayTREKnRayabout 6 years ago
Another World

Something I've seen in Science Fiction stories that I also noticed in this story as well. When Grace is on Drew's planet, why does she call him Alien? She is the alien. It is the same as a citizen of the USA calling a Mexican an alien in Mexico City, like the time in Talcahuano, Chile when I gave a talk in the English class in a local school. The English teacher told me I should not call myself American as all people of North and South America are Americans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous