Anticipation Ch. 13

Story Info
Satisfaction. The moment waited for.
2.7k words
4.51
12.4k
2

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13: Satisfaction

"I'm going to go get us some water," she said. "You stay here."

"You want me hard when you get back?" I joked.

She half-laughed and thought a moment. "No. I want you soft."

Didn't expect that. "That may prove difficult."

"I've never actually seen you soft," she said.

"I'm much handsomer hard," I joked.

"I wouldn't know, would I?" She had a point. "I want you limp... flaccid... floppy... very unimpressive."

"I guess I shouldn't stare at you ass as you leave, then."

"Just this once, I forbid you to stare at my ass. Close your eyes."

"That's not going to stop me from seeing your ass."

She chuckled. "Stare at the ceiling."

"Okay." I looked at the ceiling, and then she rolled off of my side of the bed. I looked further up so I would not see her in my peripheral either.

I stared at the faint patterns on the ceiling, trying to avoid thinking about anything that might bring me back to full attention.

"You thirsty?" I heard from the kitchen.

"No," I said. "I had plenty to drink just a few minutes ago." Don't think about it. Shut up, and don't think about it.

She made no reply.

I heard her walk back into the room. She stepped into view and placed a bottle of water in the center of my chest.

"Aaa!" A very cold bottle of water.

"What's five times thirty-four?" She started pulling my shorts by the ends of the legs.

"Um. Okay." I started picturing the numbers in my head. "Five times four is twenty. Zero. Carry the two."

She pulled down the waistband of my underwear. I raised my hips enough to help.

"Five times three is fifteen, plus two is seventeen. One hundred and seventy."

"What's two times four hundred and eighty-three?" The bed shifted under her weight.

"Um." She crawled over me and sat on my legs.

"Shit, uh. Two time three is six." She just sat there, not moving in any way that I could detect. I closed my eyes to focus on the images of numbers.

"Two times eight is sixteen. Six, six, carry the one." She gently flipped my limp penis up and laid it on my stomach.

"Fuck." I fought to keep focus. "Two times..." What was the first number? "Four is eight, plus one is nine, and sixty-six. Nine hundred and sixty-six."

She shifted her weight and suddenly her pussy was on the underside base of my limp dick, and I inhaled sharply.

She was still so warm. She wasn't as wet, but after about a dozen grinds against me, we were both becoming more slippery.

I started growing beneath her, and she extended her hip rolls to cover the increased area. I didn't wear my dick up, so I was not sure exactly how this might turn out if I let it get to a full boner, so I decided I'd better not open my eyes just yet.

The cold bottle helped. The sweat forming on it had been collecting on my sternum, and a tiny river suddenly flowed up my chest and over my shoulder.

"Aah," I reacted to the chill of the water's path. "You're all go, today, aren't you?" I said, trying to keep my mind occupied enough to prevent any sudden changes.

"You make it very easy for me to want you," she replied.

She removed the bottle, and then I felt her lips sucking up the little pool. She licked the remainder. I got a little harder.

"That's it," she said, encouragingly. She put her hand on the side of my face. "Look at me," she whispered.

It could become very uncomfortable, but I will always obey her.

I opened my eyes, and she smiled. Oh, shit, that bikini top. The triangles of material wrapped around her breasts. Her nipples were clearly stiff.

She leaned over long enough to give me a quick kiss on the lips, and then returned mostly upright. Her rhythm wasn't disrupted at all. Fuckin' hell.

She put a hand on my chest to bear her weight, and then the other feathered over the head of my dick. Then it moved around behind her and she played with my balls.

I got a lot harder and was very close to being too hard to handle being bent back like that. Maybe she saw it on my face, because she put both hands on my chest and lifted herself just a little as she continued sliding so smoothly over my length.

"I'm gonna cum," I said, between breathes. She altered her motion slightly, and I could feel her hard clit dragging along the underside of my dick. Her expressions changed. I suddenly realized that she was trying to time it just right.

She picked up her pace, and I could see that she was close as well. I quickly moved her left hand, palm down beneath my dick, in the slippery drippings of her juice. She pressed herself harder against me.

She was immediately set off, and watching her orgasm set me off.

It was my second load for the day, and that particular method was not optimal, so fortunately, I didn't accidently unload so forcefully that I gave myself a facial.

"Mmmmmm." She was quite pleased with the results.

After she recovered, she slid over me more slowly and, palm flat on me, spread my cum around with her thumb.

With some difficulty, she managed to pick up some of it and brought it to my mouth. I wasn't that kind of guy, but if that's what she wanted me to do, then that's damn well what I was going to do. It wouldn't have been the first time I'd tasted it.

I stared her in the eyes and opened my mouth without hesitation. She inserted her fingers and wiped them on my lower lip. I cleaned her fingers and swallowed.

She was pleased, and then shifted her self back so that she could bend over and lick the rest up off of me. Then she engulfed my fading erection to get the rest.

I ran my fingers through her juices that had flowed down my cock and onto my lower abdomen, and then swallowed that as well. She lapped up the rest. "Make a mess, but don't leave a mess," she had once said. A fine policy.

I grabbed her wet hand and licked it clean, myself.

She handed me the bottle of water, I moved into a sitting position, leaning against the headboard, and took the water.

I took a couple of swallows and then handed it to her. She drank and handed it back. I had another swallow, screwed the cap back on and set laid the bottle down on my side of the bed.

I looked at the spot she made on the sheet and wondered if the mattress cover kept the mattress from getting wet. I decided not to worry about it. It wasn't that big a deal.

We just stared at each other smiling while we more fully recovered, and she lightly caressed my thighs.

She brought her legs out from under her and rested her boots on either side of my waist.

I slowly pulled one lace end, untying it. As I loosened the laces, she leaned back, propped up on her hands.

I took off one boot, and then the other, dropping them off of her side of the bed. I massaged each foot briefly before removing her socks.

I held her toes up to my nose and inhaled. The inside of the boot might not smell great, but the scent of her freshly unwrapped toes was wonderful. I did not have a foot fetish, but I definitely had an appreciation.

I held her feet together and kissed each toe, and then let them rest on my chest.

Her smile pleased me.

She began sliding a foot down my torso and ran her toe along my limp penis. My goodness. Was she up for a third round? I wasn't sure if I had anything left to give.

She playfully and gently pushed my scrotum in various directions.

When she looked back at me, I said, "I think they're empty." She had watched me masturbate to her the night before, so It had already been three times in less than twenty-four hours.

"I doubt it." She played a bit more and then moved herself closer to sit on my lap, facing me. We kissed a while.

We parted and I looked at her bikini top, noting that her nipples were no longer poking out, though I could still see evidence of them.

I ran my index fingers long the material in various directions and patterns.

"So, this was your surprise for me?"

"One of them," she said.

"Oooh." There was more than one, huh? I was done guessing what was what. "Well, you definitely chose the right one."

I grazed my fingertips around her sides, guided by the string, to the bow at the back.

She looked at me expectantly.

I pulled the two loose ends and untied the bow, letting the strings drop. I rubbed her back where the string used to be.

Back around her sides, I ran the edges of my thumbs along the outer edge of her breasts, still mostly hidden by the loosely hanging material.

I placed them on top of the edge of the material and said, "Untie the top." I kissed the center of her chest as she raised her arms. Seizing an opportunity, I kissed the edge of her armpit as well.

She brought the ends of the strings down with her hands, but my fingers kept the material from falling away entirely.

I was entranced as I then allowed it to gradually reveal what it was hiding.

There they were. In perfect form. Her areolas just the right size and color.

I made one upstroke over her right nipple with the tip of my tongue to moisten it. She inhaled suddenly, but ever so delicately.

I pursed my lips and blew gently onto the slight bump. She made a very quick, very light sound.

The bump became a bit more distinct. I teased it with the tip of my tongue a moment, and then blew on it gently again.

It arose to magnificence from its slumber. I grazed a finger over the tip. That time she exhaled suddenly.

It was a beautiful scene. And what joy to know that I would be able to watch it a second time so quickly.

Repeating the process, I coaxed the left nipple into full presentation, fascinated by the sight of the growth.

I closed my eyes and encapsulated it with my lips, and she wrapped her arms around me, gently holding the back of my head with one hand.

She kissed my ear and granted me breathy moans and sighs as I fondled her stiffened peak with my lips and tongue.

She reached a hand down between us and worked my malleable member until it became less malleable.

She wrapped her fingers around it and rubbed it against her pussy.

I grew in her grasp. She eased herself backwards to compensate for the change in distance, and then used the head of my dick to pleasure herself.

I kissed her chest and neck. I slid one hand around and down her ass, sinking a finger between the cheeks. My other hand joined and I spread her open. I quickly covered my finger with saliva.

I listened to her sounds, and then waited for the sudden change that was about to occur.

I began teasing her anus, and she did not disappoint. It was a beautiful moan. Both surprised and grateful. She was tense at first, but the more I teased it, the more she relaxed until I was able to easily insert the tip of my finger.

"Oh-h-h-h-h," her voice shuddered, and I worked in and out up to my first knuckle.

"Oh, god. I want you inside me," she said desperately.

I leaned back, lifted her up, and she put me where she wanted me. I slowly lowered her, and we both moaned simultaneously.

Oh, the warmth. The wetness. The tightness. Deeper into the all-encompassing embrace, until I could go no further. I paused just to fully appreciate the experience.

"My god, your so tight," I said softly.

"For you," she said. "It's for you only." She kissed my lips until I lifted her up again. Her mouth opened and released and audible breath, then inhaled slowly.

I lowered her again, then repositioned my legs to let me lay her body onto her back with me over her. I kissed her once and then began a slow repeated thrusting.

"Yes," she said weakly.

I increased speed slightly.

It was all I could do to keep from feeling overwhelmed, myself. I needed to focus for her.

I picked up a bit more speed.

"Yes," she repeated, more strongly.

I massaged her breast with one hand and supported myself with the other. Kissed her face and neck.

She wrapped her legs around me and began offering some assistance. Her hand held firmly the back of my ribcage.

When her pulling pattern subtly broke the rhythm, I knew it was time to speed up.

I felt her nails, in spite of them being short.

Soon, her legs stopped communicating, She let them fall open completely. I quickened my pace.

I began to wonder if I could continue at this rate, but I was on a mission, and I couldn't let exhaustion stop me.

I reached behind me, grabbed her pillow, lifted her up, and shoved it under her hips.

I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed.

With a renewed sense of purpose, I thrust harder and faster.

"Fuuuuuuuuuu!" She tightened around me, and though her mouth was wide open, no sound came out.

A long squeak broke her silence, and she began breathing again.

"Oh, my god, keep going," she said, panting heavily. We stared into each other's eyes.

I had my instructions. I force-controlled my breathing, and continued.

Another orgasm shook her.

"Oh, god. I'm cumming so hard. I think I-"

"One more," I interrupted.

"Huh?" Hints of confusion and surprise.

I let go of her wrists and found the strength to pound just a little harder.

Her nails dug into my ribs, but I was blind to the pain. There was only the look on her face and the sounds.

She thrust her hips up beneath me and her eyes squeezed shut. Her drawn lips showed me her clenched teeth. Her walls sucked me in. After her brief silence came a whine that almost sounded like a whimper.

I slowed down significantly and she collapsed.

"Holy fuck!" She managed to say.

The fatigue began to creep in. Perhaps she noticed.

She held the sides of my face and looked me in the eyes. Her face was a mix of pleasure and concern.

"You gotta cum for me. Come on." She pulled herself to me and kissed my lips. "I want you to cum," she said sweetly, yet urgently. Softly. She pressed her heels into my buttocks.

"I want you to cum inside me."

Oh, god, those words.

"Nnnngaaaaahhh!

I relaxed everything that I could and let it course through me, surge after surge. I don't know if I had anything left to give with my convulsions, but if I did, it was all hers.

I collapsed onto her and she hugged me close, stroking the back of my head. I didn't realize until then that I had been sweating profusely.

I raised back up and wiped my chest with my hand and then looked at it dripping. I felt borderline lightheaded.

She handed me the bottle of water, and I finished it off while her hands roamed my chest and stomach. I could feel the sweat being pushed around.

She released my fading erection as she moved to removed the pillow from beneath her. She reached around me and put it back at the head of the bed.

Both of us on our knees, she kissed me.

"Lay down," she said. Exhausted, I complied.

"Fuck," I breathed out. Laying down felt so amazing.

She hovered over me, her partially damp hair hanging messily around her face. She stroked down on side of my face.

"Go to sleep," she said, softly. "You did good."

She laid on top of me, with her head on my chest. I could feel my heart still beating faster than normal.

I closed my eyes. I'm not sure how much time passed before I fell asleep.