All Comments on 'Anticipation Ch. 13'

by 5thRing

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
5thRing5thRingalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hi everyone.

There will be a Chapter 14, but it is going to be a special one. I'm collaborating with a female author to, essentially write this overall story from Jennifer's POV. It will have lots of new content, but still matching up with this one, so it won't feel like you're reading the same story twice.

It's going a little more slowly than I had hoped, but I suppose that it's not too surprising, given the challenge of keeping true to a character that you did not create yourself.

Chapter 14 is a sort of wrap-up for the story, and I'm splitting it with her. I wrote the first half for her to mirror, and then she will write the second half for me to mirror. I suppose having to wait for it is true to the story's theme, though, huh. :)

Sidebar: As "Anticipation" is an erotic story, and perhaps not typical, I am curious about how... "effective" an erotic story it has been for you. Getting the reader off was not the primary purpose of my writing it, but I'm curious just the same, as a sort of assessment of the style in which I wrote it.

If you'd rather not say, then I understand, but if you don't mind, then did any chapters get you off? Which ones?

That and general constructive criticism (or non-constructive opinions) are very welcome. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!!

I love this series so much wow it's made me feel so many things!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

It was fantastic I'm super excited for chapter 14. I love how nothing seemed forced into slowness just the natural progression of these particular characters. Thanks for an amazing read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SO GOOD!

Seriously amazing. Such a good story, but not lacking sexualness. A good read that makes me wet (my favorite kind)!! Can't wait for chapter 14!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user5thRing@5thRing
I love getting comments on my stories. I like honest CONSTRUCTIVE critiques: what SPECIFICALLY you liked and disliked. I'm seeking ways to improve because even I am not satisfied with my own work. Simply saying that you didn't like it is not helpful, at all. I have just su...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Anticipation Series Info