All Comments on 'Antique Store Maid Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 6 years agoAuthor
Where from here

where does the story go from here. This chapter was just a continuation of the first chapter, which was supposed to be a one off. Do you want this to be a slave and master love story? Let me know what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slave Master story

Slave Master story would be great love it so far.

airgodairgodabout 6 years ago
Please continue

Yes please continue their story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Where does the story go from here?"

You're going to need a source of erotic tension.

Since the purchase has already been finalized, that's out. Unless her husband is somehow struggling to get a loan and has a chance to buy her back. That might create the tension you need for a good story, because all three of them might be conflicted about the idea of her going back to her husband? Does hubby really want her back? Does she even want to go back? Is her master willing to see her go?

She has already submitted to him, so that's out. Unless she changes her mind, which doesn't seem likely given the events of Chapter 2. These two options keep the story simple by keeping the list of characters down to only three.

A third option might me to add new characters. Maybe he has disapproving relatives and his inheritance is at stake? Or maybe she serves as his maid at a dinner with his high-society friends and they are intrigued by hints that she is more than just a hired servant? Maybe they are introduced to a secret master-slave lifestyle club, where they meet more masters and slaves? If you make it interesting enough, you could mine this scenario for all kinds of material as they explore a hidden subculture of owners and owned.

Personally, I think you've got a chance at starting a pretty lengthy series here and I'd like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my 2 cents

You are an excellent storyteller. If you have to ask where to go next you know its time to move on to a new story or continue the thread on others. As indicated above you have no tension here.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 6 years ago

Three-some, bloody hell, 3-sum! Why doesn't any one else ever want a cluster-nooky? The two boys already seem to get along and agree to each other's ideas; their taste in women doesn't clash...

Thanx again for your stories. Much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next Step

The next step is fairly obvious.

She immediately gets pregnant, but her husband can't accept he sold his wife.

He tries to get her back by cornering her into sex when she brings the divorce papers.

She thinks "I can't get pregnant twice" and succumbs.

There IS a biological trick you can play.

Some women ovulate twice and thus, rarely, a woman can carry children by two men. Google it.

When that hits the fan, you might get a love triangle going, as she bounces back and forth.

Ending in both men dominating her, and the two men becoming co-partners.

Steve1613Steve1613over 5 years ago
Please continue

I'd love to see where this goes.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
Incomplete don’t bother

Incomplete don’t bother

northirishdivernorthirishdiveralmost 4 years ago
more

on dont stop please more more

McCarlaMcCarlaabout 1 year ago

StoryTeller! 5* Don’t stop now! We need you to write how Sebastian works how to treat her in the way she craves. The story needs to climax with her making the final choice regarding her fate. Her choice will become Sebastian’s ultimate victory.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please don't let her go back to her sissy wimp cuck husband. Let Sebastian's taking her away be complete with her willingly joining him as his wife! Lose the pathetic joke of a man and keep the stud for her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7261 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...