Antique Store Maid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No need to resist, slave girl. You belong to me, you are mine, and I'll decide your fate,' he heavily said, not intending to give her a chance to recover.

No longer the strong sassy woman, able to sell anything to anyone who came into her store, she had been reduced to a wanton hussy, needing her master to satisfy her base needs.

'Please!' she whined, not knowing if it was a last desperate plea for freedom, or she had given in to wanting him.

He turned her around to face him and kissed her deeply. He sucked an upper lip into his mouth and nibbled upon it. He lifted her chin, and kissed her, both of them with duelling tongues. Deeply satisfying, they smooched long and hard, frantic, intense, breaking off to suck on lips, kiss a neck, an ear, while moaning and groaning, sighing words of love. Later they would wonder if they meant it, or was it the passion talking.

Without interrupting their kissing and sucking and biting, he pulled her onto his hard youthful body, then pushed her up into a sitting position. He settled her onto his hardness, man handling her into position. For a moment she was startled, unprepared to be on top of her master, and maybe she was afraid of such a profound commitment. Not letting go completely, she settled onto his penis, and felt its head burrow into her body.

'Oh! Yes! Master!' she cried out, revealing she was more than ready.

He let her go, and she sank down the length of his shaft, and it felt as though he was stretching her inside, filling her up certainly, filling her with cock, filling her entire body with his hardness.

'Oh! Yes! Yes! Fill me up with your lovely cock!' she pleaded.

She settled down upon his penis, only to want it moving, alive, working her vagina hard. He slowly pushed her up its length with a firm grip of her hips, and with his knees. Unable to get a purchase on the soft bed to push, meant she was dependent upon him, helpless to do anything but let him fuck her.

'Stop, don't lose it!' she beseeched him.

He let her sink down hard using her weigh to ram his cock into her just as she liked it. Again he pushed her up the length of his shaft, slowly, and this time let her down slowly, while she gripped him tight, making it sensuous for them both. The senses were overpowered with tingling nerves, stirring their minds.

'Oh! God!' he exclaimed, as he started the climax of their journey.

'Keep going, I'm there, keep going. . . Stop! Don't move,' she implored him.

Feeling his penis twitching, she imagined him spurting semen into her, she could almost feel it, he was so deep he must be spurting his seed into her womb! Her young fertile, master, was inseminating her with his potent seed!

The very idea of being impregnated felt overwhelming! He owned her and could do that to her, for he could do anything he wanted with a slave girl, even impregnate her, and she had no choice but to accept it. The feeling of being pregnant was strong and amazing, overwhelming her good common sense attitude to life. She was reduced to thinking like a silly girl, with a powerful crush on him, for it couldn't be love as she hardly knew him.

'Master!' she said, and pushed her head against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her hair, and saying silly things. She wanted to hear them, needed to hear them, cried to hear the words of love.

Sex had never been so powerful and deliriously wonderful. She had never been so carried away, and even now wanted the feelings to last, however silly they were.

Still on top of him, she turned, meaning to slide onto the bed. He folded his arms around her, pulling her tight to him.

'That was so strong and powerful, wonderful, and I don't know how or why,' he speculated, and she was glad to hear it, as it was the same for her.

'When our eyes met in the store I saw something, felt something between us,' she admitted.

'Yes, me too,' he confirmed.

'Maybe we are very compatible, or something,' she said, and slid off his body to lay next to him.

'You mean the gods are playing with us,' he said.

They contemplated what they had got into, wondering if it was possible to continue. For him as all men, it was a simple decision, to keep her or not.

For her, she had to decide whether to leave her husband, and other profound questions needed answering. Would she upset him, or would it be a natural stage in their relationship to break up. What about the antique shop, could she let him have it, or would she have to share that with him, for some kind of security?

Her future with this young handsome man, had to be thought about, if such a drastic break in her life was made, especially if she became pregnant, what then?

He stroked her face and hair, while making nice sounds to her. They were all the things she wanted to hear. Some of them were about her being his slave girl, and that he was going to look after her, now that he owned her.

Unsure why this was comforting, she nevertheless snuggled up to him, and cooed pleasantly.

'Yes, master, thank you, master,' she respectfully responded.

She brazenly guided his lips to a nipple, for him to suck on an engorged teat. She took hold of his penis, and massaged it, as thanks for all the pleasure it had given them both.

12