All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 05'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awsome

Thanks ... this gave me my first cum of 2009 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love it.

I think this is probably one of the best stories I have ever ever read on this site. I have been viewing for roughly three years. What I would say to the people who are giving negative feedback is this. Surely, literotica is a fantasy website. If it was a reality story site then folks would be posting stories of what actually happenened to them last week. I could post a story of how I finally convinced my partner to let me shave her pussy. Horny for me, but not a horny story for you. This (Any Chance) story is total fantasy. By that, I mean 1 million per cent fantasy. I bet there are a million readers out there who would give there right arm to be Scott. What I would say to the person who left the lengthy negative, Yes, in reality the two daughters wouldn't talk like that. But in 'real world' you wouldn't find yourself in Scott's position. This is a fantasy story that from the first 5 chapters can only get better. Think how far this story has gone in five days since the meeting that Thursday afternoon. Also, to agree with a previous poster, one of the Chapters had no sex, but still got me hard. That really has to be a 'litmus paper' test for these stories. To Reindeer I say please please keep on with the rest of the chapters.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
To Anonymous In Hertfordshire...

...I would simply say that there's no reason a fantasy story can't also include realistic dialogue and realistic behavior. Like you said, the vast majority of the stories on this website are merely fantasies. Still, many of them contain realistic dialogue and realistic behaviors and this only increases the "hot" factor of those fantasies. There's no down side to realism and there's all sorts of downside to poor dialogue and silly, unrealistic behavior. It's never a good thing if the reader is rolling his eyes and otherwise being distracted from the story due to poor dialogue and silly scenarios.<p>

Bottom line, a hot fantasy story and great dialogue with realistic scenarios are in no way mutually exclusive. In fact it's just the opposite.<p>

I love this story anyway though and with each chapter the author is including less and less horrible patter. Like he's said before he really could use an editor but that's just details. The most difficult thing is to come up with a good story. The second most difficult thing is to write it in such a way as to keep it enjoyable and hopefully even compelling. Despite the obvious writing errors and all the other flaws of dialogue and scene setting Reindeer has accomplished these two most important things. He's written a fun and interesting story. I know I'll keep following it, and in the end isn't that one of the best things anyone can say about a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the Best!

Was going to read Chapter #5 but read the preface and went to #1. Absolutely Outstanding! Very Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dial it back a notch!

Veronica calling him "handsome" all the time is beginning to make me think she can't remember his name.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
sad - its a 5 star story

that hasn't been completed. great sexy read.

wagonet2wagonet2about 4 years ago
big story takes time

moving nicely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous