All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 17'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A great story, but moving a little slowly

I'm sorry to say that I cursored past most of the baseball, that is getting a little boring to read. I did enjoy the rest of the story, and will be waiting for another chapter. The swim party is coming up soon, with a lot of hot moms around. Will Scott be able to keep his cock in his pants, or will some of the moms get fucked. Thanks .....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why Bother

As stated in the first chapter, this story is already written. These comments are not changing anything, there is no further editing being done and the story line has not been altered. So enjoy or not, but don't bother to waste your time commenting since the author is not paying any attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
He still has to submit each new chapter.

Before he submits each new chapter he certainly has the opportunity to edit things, if he wanted to. I admit I'm now also scrolling through 4/5ths of each new chapter. The morning breakfast table grope scene...scroll. The interminably lengthy and pointless softball games scene...scroll. The house design scenes...scroll. The mom's never ending stupid "handsome" dialogue whenever it's time to go to work, to the game or to lunch...scroll. Everyone kisses "passionately." Jesus, come up with another word already. This story hasn't moved forward in weeks. He's beating it like a dead horse. Twenty freaking chapters of incredulous filler...simply incredible. More incredible though is that a slew of people keep giving these blatant filler chapters top scores, as if they're just as interesting as the first few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ho Hum

After the first few chapters I thought this would be one really hot story - maybe it is for softball fans - but the action is so slow moving it's really getting boring.

Farmstud30Farmstud30about 15 years ago
same old same old

like every one else is saying it is just the same old boring thing. Can't you come up with something new? I too scroll through most of the story looking for new erotica that I thought would have happened many chapters ago. There are many anticipated possibilties that just don't happen. I don't know how many more chapters I will keep looking at this rate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Small annoyance

Dude, it's been Octber 8 for almost a week in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sex and Softball

Great writing and detail. Did you publish this commercially?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous