All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 24'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

That was another great Chapter you wrote about the family. I like how you added Carroll's niece Erin to the story. I also like how you had Veronica have fun with the sales Lady at the shoe store and at home. I can hardly wait to see which do with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more

hope the next story is posted faster then this one was. Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Again Very Hot and Sexy...

Again fantastic chapter, hope we don't have to wait so many weeks the next chapter, like this one. But i think there's going to be too many people to stay focused,(but is just what i think).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What I think

Forget about being me I would love to be Scott even for a weekend! lol lol Your story has such a ring of and feel of reality to it! Great Job Can not wait for the next chapter!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I hope the family can weather all of the others

With all of the other women coming into his life, I hope he still stays true to his wife to be. A great story that I've enjoyed from chapter one. Thanks ......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
never a disappointment

Yes the wait was long, almost too long but glad I kept checking as this is a great saga, well written and very enthralling, as some have said I think I may need a scorecard to keep track of who is who but thourghly enjoy every chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I absolutely ADORE this serial

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! for continuing this incredibly hot serial! I am soooo sore from rubbing my button off so much! Can't wait till the next episode.

Kisses

provocativejane

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yuck

Dude, you completely lost me with all the talk about bringing in another man. Gross!! The sentence "Just imagine watching your love doing this with another man." made me nealry puke literally... I can't even describe in words how awfull that sounds. Bwarff..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous