All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 42'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Reindeer58Reindeer58over 13 years agoAuthor
Error

This should have been in Group Sex, I clicked the wrong choice when I submitted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another outstanding Chapter

What Category Your Story is classified under matters not, it is so enjoyable to read,You have drawn us in and We excitedly await each new chapter!!

At times I have to admit that I do have to stop and remember just who is who as some of the peripheral characters have blurred a bit, But You weave a captivating yarn, Of Scott's exploits and those who share them!

Please be assured that Your efforts are greatly appreciated, that each new chapter brings a renewed excitement!!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

Just great, keep the stories comming, I love them.

mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago
I am just looking for the title

Not the category.

Thanks for a great day!! Hope H doesn't revert back! Good for E!!. So what did the girls learn at church? More Sunday attendance is warranted.

They may get the property dirt cheap but what are they going to do with it while the economy tanks?

Monday brings lunch with Dave, business and...personal? Jacobsons going on dates.

Really love the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still as pleasurable as reading Chapter 1

This story just keeps on getting more and more interesting. I agree with the previous comment that sometimes the peripheral characters are difficult to keep up, but I definitely look forward to the beginning of each month to see the next installment.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WoW.... Keep them coming(cuming?)

I have really enjoyed getting to know this whole group. Keep the stories, and them, coming.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It's still a good read

The story keeps me reading and I still enjoy reading about their lives.

Will any of the women ever get pregnant?

Still waiting for the wedding.

Thanks for the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

It was really fantastic group. What a fabulous master piece. ... ...Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. ... arvee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why did you turn a beautiful story into a piece of crap

What are you doing? If you don't want to stick with what you started, just quit writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

What are you doing with the Jacobsons? Why was there no conversation between Hazel and Emerson about their dreams, fantasies and desires? Suddenly Hazel sucks off Emerson, and they don't even talk about it? Hazel reads a couple of internet stories and looks at a few sites and suddenly she's a cocksucker, without talking about what she found?

Emerson has already told Hazel about the fantasy Veronica laid on him about Hazel fucking Scott while she jerked off Emerson. You have never allowed them to talk about any of that, other than to have Hazel say that it was just a fantasy, therefore it was allright. Hazel already told Veronica that she would like to fuck Scott, but that she was scared. How can you get past being scared without talking to someone about it?

When are you going to get your head out of your ass and deal with the Jacobsons?

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
its a truly great story

i just wish it was completed - it just ends in a few more chapters and leaves you hanging!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous