All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 43'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ramjet86ramjet86over 13 years ago
Outstanding

I hope you win the 2010 Author of the year. I absolutely love this series and look forward to reading it every time you publish a new chapter. Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is another wonderful playful chapter. Keep them coming.

Hmmm, a Bond name for a bi wife who allows her husband to play with other woman, Pussy Galore would seem to me to a good choice. If she is into giving him great head, Dr Goodhead could also be Dave’s name for Evie. Goodnight could suit Carol. Octopussy seems like a nice playful name for Veronica especially if Evie was Pussy Galore.

apollo90apollo90over 13 years ago
Keep 'em cumming

Truly enjoying this series! Sometimes I feel i need an anthology to keep all the characters straight, but that is the sign of a good book, because that is what this is becoming: an passionate, erotic romance novel of the life of a very loving family and their friends. Keep up the good work.

mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago
Wow!!!

So Dave lets the cat out of the bag. How long can Scott keep that confidence. If Evie presides over Carol's "wedding" who will do the honors for Dave, Evie and Alyssa? That was EXTREMELY hot. Liked how Corinne comes back into the story. We never heard about the first date with her. Speaking of first dates, what of the Jacobsons.?

Oh I think you changed Lauren's story. I thought she was living alone because she didn't like her mother's second husband. Brad was to be married a second time with children. Either Scott or Cheryl mentioned that they didn't know Brad had an older child. I do like this later version better though. Need to get back to the photography studio!

So, do Lauren's parents play with Evie and Keith??

Knew Scott would discuss his dissonance about Max with Dave but thought the main subject would be future business dealings.

We know where Sam and Abi can find another coach, and even at least four other players. Maybe they would be open to Katrina's requirements for team eligibility?

Cindy needs more attention. At least she and Lauren got acquainted.

Oh, the surprise for Carol sounds delightful.

The only thing I have on the calendar for tomorrow is trying on the dresses.

mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago

Actually the house should be called Octopussy. As Scott has:

1. Veronica

2. Carol

3. Katrina

4. Ashley

5. Mary Claire

6. Cindy

7. Lauren

8. Cheryl

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding Story

I look forward eagerly to each chapter. I love your primary characters. Scott is well balanced and is a strong central character as is Veronica.

Your treatment of Hazel is appreciated. My wife and I have walked a similar path, desiring things that would shock our parents, feeling good about tentative steps taken, keeping family in the dark about new friends and enjoying our more open life. Emerson wants a more sexually free wife but he better be ready for the change as Hazel could well surprise him once she gets going. She is a great vehicle for exploring fears and issues your readers or their marital partners may be facing.

Evie is a fantastic and strong character. My wife and I hope that neither she nor her husband will drift off stage or into the background. They are too strong to be dropped are be used as secondary characters. More about them and their home life, and bedroom scenes, could further the breadth of the plot. Leverage them to complement the primary couple.

Including daily life business activity was wise. It not only helps to build the story and give the setting but in them the characters are built and articulated.

Are the twins about to recruit the Appleton girls to their team? Scott could end up building a first class field for them on the old farm. I foresee Lauren becoming the second coach the Joy set as a condition to coaching.

I cannot recall many of Bond girls. There is Onatop of more recent vintage which is a possible name. Pussy Galore and Octopussy are the 2 famous that get our guesses for Dr Graham and Veronica. My wife thinks there was a a Chewme in a movie that souls be a playful name for the bedroom.

Congratulations on an excellent story, even more so for having a story this long remain so good and have such energy.

BigPopsBigPopsover 13 years ago
Just keeps getting better and better...

Why do I have the sneaky feeling that Dave is Alyssa's real dad?

And I agree that Lauren should be the other coach and that she will trade many coaching and love making secrets with Joy, too.

It looks like by the time Spring training arrives, all the women will be fully introduced to sex with men, all be it there dads initially, so the team will be one bisexual heaven.

And all the readers will be continuing to love this series. Don't stop Reindeer!

mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago
Alyssa's dad

Yes, BigPops, my second reading made me think that also.

mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago
ALyssa's father

Her bridge of her nose is described similar to Erin's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why are you going off track again

If you don't want to finnish what you start, why don't you just quit, instead of screwing up what was a good story. Stop asking what someone else wants you to write. This is your story, not theirs. Either fix the story line, or give it up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Dave is going to be a busy man December 31h

When his two daughters,Samantha and Abigail turn 18 and want to fuck him too along with Alyssa and Evie.

Scott better keep an eye on Max, he seems to be able to please Veronica a little too much.

Good chapter.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Once again you have screwed up you story. Why do you even bother? There are several things you have ignored in this chapter, that you set up in past chapters. If you can't stick to your storyline give it up. Quit putting out bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
drizzing!!!!!!!!!!!

superb story

keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent series!

ag2507ag2507about 10 years ago
I am beginning to lose track of who is who

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank goodness...

...we stopped peeing on each other. That was really not enjoyable. I’ll

Tjcj6573Tjcj6573over 1 year ago

I love this series and hope you continue for a long time! Great characters, nice plot going forward and great descriptive sex! I appreciate adding to the girls softball storyline, the process of selling the company, the building and surveying as well as the financial storyline as well! I congratulate you on a great story and will continue to read and reread it until the new chapters come out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous