All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 44'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mbaabdmbaabdabout 13 years ago
Super

Another family to keep track of. I hadn't read the previous story, but now that others have mentioned it, I definitely won't if you are going to continue here.

I thought we would see the morning after in the Hawk nest.

I also miss the Jacobsons.

New cars tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Good Read

An enjoyable story continues. Your story has multiple dimensions and it's diverse plot lines is a strength that provides energy and keeps it from being stale. A story of this length needs surprises, little side plots and diverse characters, including flaws and doubts. I will read with interest to see how you weave in the Jack plot into the primary story. I suspect that he and his wife are connected in some way to one or more of your primary characters.

I may be off in my thinking but I think Emerson and Hazel will continue to be part of the story and a significant part of it too. Given Hazel's baggage and conflicting desires, Hazel needs time to work through her issues. Rushing her to an epiphany would not be unlike life. Still, when the epiphany comes I suspect she will rush happily along a road of self discovery.

Thank you for this story and for putting yourself out there for the readers enjoyment. I am not paying you a penny for the story and hope that my gratitude and congratulations is satisfactory payment.

Tomba56Tomba56about 13 years ago
Confused

I've been following this story since the beginning and I have mostly enjoyed your efforts. That said, I haven't liked them as much since about ch.39. It seems as though you've lost focus and the story is kind of writing itself. I'm wondering if you have an outline for where you want to go and how to get there or if you're just filling in spaces until you actually do get a resolution. Each time you add new 'major' characters the tale just gets more confusing and takes away from the people you've already introduced. I began to enjoy this for the finding of his 'soulmate' and his reconnection with Katrina. I went along with the addition of Carol as she had history with Veronica and Ashley.I disliked the re-introduction of Cathleen as an influential character and the seeming abandonment of the Jacobson storyline. I'll continue to follow this series in the hopes that you can tighten things up and allow me to enjoy the episodes as much as I did with the first 38 or so.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Who is Jack and Claire?

Where did the new characters come from, and what do they have to do with Scot and Veronica?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Still love the story

I still love the story, but this chapter was a bit confusing because of the addition of the new characters and the way you introduced them. You really need to show a connection between new characters and the existing ones. Especially considering how you jump from the main characters to the new group for almost half of the new chapter it made me feel almost like you had accidentally edited a new story into the one I had been reading. Since you are the writer of the story and know at least roughly where everything is going introducing these characters the way you did probably seemed natural.

I also feel you can ask people what they think, but I don't think you need to ask the readers what they want to see. Yes they can make suggestions, but don't let them think you will just write any of them into the story letting the reader take control of where the story will go. That would quickly ruin everything you have done so far in telling one of the absolute best stories on literotica.com and none of us want that. I would suggest next time if you do a jump in the story like you did in chapter 44 that you do the switch to the new characters after one of the main characters mentions one of their names or mentions wanting a service one of them provides professionally so the reader gets immediately why you jumped there and a basic idea of why they are now part of the story.

Anyway just wanted to let you know as long as you keep writing this story I will keep reading it and enjoying it.

NJRinglord

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Anyone who wants to see where these new characters come from needs to read Summer At Home, chapters 1 - 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks for continuing on...

I love the series, but I admit I am a bit confused about who some of the characters are. I also hope that we get to read about Lauren, Ashley and Katrina's encounter in the next installment!! I love your descriptions of lesbian sex, they are so hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it!

I've finally caught up to you. I found this series about a month ago and have not been able to stop reading. It's great! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Simply superb

The series is going on simply superb

.. nice stories

.. keep going

arvee

hardcoreliteraryhardcoreliteraryabout 12 years ago
Flashback

Since you asked: The content of the story-within-a-story was erotic and very much in your usual style in terms of personal preferences (lingerie, hosiery, heels, etc.), male-female balance (or imbalance if you want to see it that way) and progression of attraction and action and it worked as an interesting start to what will presumably be a longer and more involved narrative.

That said, it came as a distracting and seemingly unconnected intrusion into the long and continuing flow of the main storyline. Having now read all the way from the beginning of this extended saga/fantasy over the last few days, I have every expectation that the past and the present will all tie together with, at some point, a very crowded bed with a lot of sex going on but it would still have been nice to have had some substantial idea of what the connection between the two storylines might be. The closest to a hint of that might be that one of the two sisters is working in a construction-related capacity and there's certainly a batch of characters in the present-day story who are connected to that business. Still, one can only speculate and read ahead patiently.

I'm looking forward to catching up in my sequential reading to the most recently posted installment in this epic-length story but after that I probably won't enjoy waiting for the next one between postings. Such is life.

Overall, I have to say that you write a wonderful, ideal-world, sex fantasy and I'm really looking forward to reading what you write about the time that our main protagonist fucks his daughters, both natural and adoptive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kinda lost me for a bit.

In your defense, I'm constantly interrupted in my reading. I honestly had no idea who Jack and Elise were.

fickfroschfickfroschover 6 years ago
To much...

... sidestory, to many acting people. Would be better to stay more focused on the main characters. The story develops to something like a phonebook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lost

Agree with fickfrosch

I’m more interested in Lauren and Hazel than more, new peripheral characters. Let’s buy the houses and cars and get to the wedding.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story BUT

i agree with the other comments. you should focus on the main story. and you should finish this - its a great tale - and completed it would be one of the best on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous