All Comments on 'Any Work'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I see most of your stories are of the rape/reluctance type. That fetish is kind of sick, and scary.

I agree the female character never said no, but she never said yes either, so the idea of a consenting loving wife committing adultery is kind of murky in this story. She really just prostituted herself for a hundred bucks. Aren't Australian women worth more than that? The ones I've met sure as hell are! But then, maybe not, to Australian men. Rather childish and impetuous men when it comes to romance and marriage. The shallow and tepid emotions of the Brits, without the class.

So kind of confusing in terms of motives and desire. Really absent any plot, drama, romance, or even eroticism. She came over, I fucked her over, I paid her, she left. Have a nice day. Just empty and crass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Duh

I'm hardly able to speak. That lowered my IQ to lizard level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You got to be kidding

A women that pretty only a 100. Boy did she let go cheaply. If you can believe this story can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another frustrating story by this author

Why do you keep posting these quick hitters? They have too little background, no real character development, usually involve some ridiculous action by the characters and then they end rather abruptly. You can write pretty well from a technical standpoint. But you continue to turn out these 1 page clunkers. Try to write something longer and better. 1 star.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
No comments needed...1*

No comments needed...1*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
One-Bombers ...

There are authors I do NOT read. I find their stories reprehensible. Ashson is NOT one of those. What does it say about a commenter who reads and 1-bombs EVERY Ashson story? Crusader Rabbit? Defender of Purity? A Reader who has NO sense of value about his (or her) own time and energy?

Another cutie by Ashson!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good idea Spit, off to click every one of his links.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
BLACKMAIL FOR PUSSY

and only a Hundred and maybe a repeater in the future. TK U MLJ LV NV

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
First and Second

First, let us not have stupid generalisations about Australian men.

Second, this author clearly has a problem relating to women so he writes stories involving rape or sex for favours/money. Very unattractive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant story! I loved it!

A most enjoyable short story! Well written and thought out! I gave it five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clean up

Should have had her on cleanup duty, but loved it!

writingn00bwritingn00bover 8 years ago
If you're looking for a quick, fun coeced sex story, this is it

I'm a fan of the genre and have written several stories in a similar vein to this one... I liked it. Good pace. The girl clearly has a choice so I don't understand what all the negative comments are about. If you don't like the program, change the channel... move on to the next story but getting offended by someone's erotic fantasy on a sex story site is mind boggling to me.

Well done, author. Good story.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Sometimes I like a short sex story

and this was one of those times. 5*

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
House Work. . .

. . .or hard work? Gee, I gave it 500 - oops, 5 stars

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
Hmmm

Think I would have joined her in the shower for round 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
See what happens...

Look at the trouble a young lady can get into when hubbies are cheap!

ronexearonexeaalmost 4 years ago
Another good one.

Amusing anecdote. Well done. Note: there is a large difference in meaning between ‘discrete’ and ‘discreet’. Otherwise, full marks.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

Short and sweet, a fun read, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous