Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

'I think you mean yes.' Steve told her. 'Unless Tina thinks this is going too far.'

He looked questioningly at Tina, who shook her head.

'She can handle it.'

'But...'

'No buts. You told Tina you were up for anything and that you were prepared to accept a woman.'

Claire remembered her drunken admission, never dreaming at the time that it would come to be, or that the woman would be Tina. She resigned herself to the inevitable as Tina climbed onto the bed and eased herself between her wide open legs to lie on top of her, propped on her elbows and looking just as nervous as she was.

'Don't worry.' Steve told them as Tina reached back to try and direct the dildo into Claire's pussy. 'I'll guide it in.'

Clare felt Steve's hand fumbling between them, and then the cold head of the dildo was seeking access, sliding down the slippery length of her very wet slit until it arrived at her entrance. She flinched involuntarily as it entered, just the first inch or so pressing into her, ready for Tina to do the rest.

'Okay.' Steve moved away to stand and watch. 'Fuck her.'

She felt Tina flex on top of her and the dildo slipped too easily into her passage, huge, hard, cold and false. She closed her eyes, not wanting to look at Tina's face above her, trying to believe it was not happening and just waiting for it to end. If Tina's fingers had embarrassed her before, how would she ever look her friend in the face again after she had dildo-fucked her. She daren't let herself enjoy it; in fact she daren't let herself respond in any way.

In and out, in and out. The dildo slid in and out of her faster and faster, pushed home by Tina's pounding pelvis. She could feel Tina's body moving on top of her, soft feminine flesh against hers, Tina's breasts rubbing against her own, nipples hard on her skin. Tina was panting in her ear from her effort, her fingers gripping into Claire's shoulders to keep herself close. She hadn't said a word, but Claire had the strong impression that Tina was beginning to enjoy what she was doing and wanted her to enjoy it too. Claire wondered, rightly as it happened, if the strap-on harness was one that stimulated the wearer as well as the subject, for Tina was wriggling against Claire as her hips thrust the dildo into her, rubbing the leather of the harness against her pussy as if trying to stimulate both of them, and it was beginning to work. She felt a sudden urge to wrap her own arms around Tina, to hold her tight and pull her closer, but of course she couldn't. Instead she simply submitted, letting out a telltale moan of pleasure.

Tina's immediate response was to speed up, to thrust harder and faster, plunging the dildo up to the hilt in Claire's vagina, ramming it in and then pulling right back for long rapid thrusts, jolting Claire back and forth as she lay helplessly beneath her. Then suddenly Tina pulled back too far and the dildo slipped from Claire's wet and gaping pussy to slide down her crack, almost impaling her anus as Tina thrust forward once more.

'Oh my god, careful.' Claire admonished her hoarsely.

'I'm sorry, I'm not used to this, I've never done it before.' Tina panted her apology, reaching between them to steer the dildo back into its proper place, this time beating Steve to it.

Now she began to fuck Claire again, but now with slower more careful thrusts that went just as deep but didn't withdraw quite so far.

'That's better.' Claire whispered to her. 'That's nice.'

'Yes.' Tina's answer was short and terse as she thrust into Claire.

Claire suddenly understood why, or thought she did. 'Are you...' She let the sentence hang.

'I think so.' Tina gasped, her thrusts becoming slightly more erratic.

Tina had made Claire orgasm earlier, and now it looked as if she were doing the same thing to herself. Claire smiled inside at the thought, even as her own body responded to the pleasure of Tina's increasingly fierce fucking.

'Come if you want to.' She told Tina. 'Use me to make yourself come, I don't mind.'

She didn't mind, in a way it was what she was there for, and it was somehow nice to be made use of, even if it was by a woman, and to be the helpless source of her climax. She wondered briefly what it would be like to let a whole group of men use her like this, tied up and helpless, just a depository for their cum. Maybe one day, but meanwhile Tina's breathing had turned into short little gasps and her movements quick and irregular.

'I'm getting close.' Tina gasped. 'What about you?'

Claire shook her head. 'No, not yet.'

She felt oddly disappointed because she wasn't going to come when Tina did. She would not have believed it before, but she was enjoying being strap-on fucked by another girl. It was becoming a massive turn on, and Tina's big dildo did feel so bloody lovely pistoning in and out of her, even if she was nowhere near an orgasm yet. She could climax, she realised, but just not quite yet.

'Oh God, I'm there.'

Tina pushed herself onto Claire, gasping and wriggling, rubbing herself on her immobilized partner, grinding the dildo into her, pressing herself down so hard that it hurt. But it was wonderful all the same and Claire found herself wanting once more to embrace Tina, to hold her through the throes of her orgasm.

After it was over Tina rested on top of Claire for a few moments, spent and breathless, the dildo unmoving inside her partner's vagina, until finally she pulled herself up and clambered away without a word, the dildo now wet and shining with Claire's juices.

'You see.' Steve's voice penetrated Claire's haze of frustration. 'You like being fucked by just about anybody, don't you?'

'Yes.' There was nothing else she could say.

'Would you like some more?'

Pictures from Charles Dickens leapt into her mind, but when she turned her head it was Steve who stood there, holding his cock out like Oliver Twist's bowl. He was moving towards the bed and she knew that he would do as he wanted whatever she said, but she felt required to answer all the same.

'Yes.'

He climbed aboard her, and that was the only way she could describe it, with no grace, no consideration, and certainly no civility, and making very little effort to support his own weight. Then, as he was settling himself on top of her, his cock found her open pussy seemingly of its own accord, and he slid into her depths. His cock felt warm and pliable after the unyielding cold plastic of Tina's dildo, part of a human being instead of a manufactured toy, and she welcomed it into her. He looked at her, as if to check who it was he was with, and began to thrust, ramming himself deep into her with metronomic force.

In no way could he be described as making love to her, he was fucking her pure and simple. But that was what she needed. After the pain of being spanked and having molten wax dripped onto her, anything else would have seemed too lightweight. She needed to feel his length pounding into her, needed to feel the roughness of his chest hair on her soft breasts and hear his hoarse breathing in her ear. She lay there and took it, feeling herself bouncing on the bed from his thrusts, and expecting him to bring on the orgasm that Tina had been unable to give her.

It wasn't long before she knew she was right. The beautiful sensation of heat and pressure that heralded an imminent orgasm was beginning to build deep inside her. Normally she would have begun to thrust back at her lover at this point, but she couldn't, in fact she couldn't do anything to either help or hinder. She just had to lie there and let him fuck her, helplessly feeling him hammering at her, hoping that she would come before he did and knowing that if she did it would be an earth shattering climax, augmented by her very vulnerability.

It was building for her, the sensations inside her were becoming more intense and she was on the way. But so was Steve, she could tell from his harsh breathing, the way his breaths becoming quicker and sharper, and his thrusts into her were starting to become jagged and erratic. It was simply a question of if he would last long enough for her to come too. She prayed silently that he would last, and prayed that she wouldn't.

Suddenly she made it. The pressure that was building within her exploded and she came, long surges of pure ecstasy bursting out and along her nervous system in wave after wave, overloading her pathways and making her cry out in joy. Steve took no notice of her, intent on his own imminent climax, trying to maintain the same hard fast rhythm and ignoring completely the woman shaking and gasping beneath him. It didn't matter; in fact his insensitivity to her needs simply amplified the sensations so that she was still calling out her pleasure when he slammed himself home, hard and deep, growling like an animal and with his cock jerking and twitching inside her as he came himself, emptying himself in great spurts deep inside her body.

Afterwards he lay between her wide stretched thighs, spent and panting, his body, like hers, trembling from the effects of his climax. Now she wanted to put her arms around him, to hold him to her just as she had wanted to with Tina, but for just the same reasons, she couldn't. She'd come twice, with two different partners, and not once had she shared a kiss or a hug. It was pure sex, and that's the way she had wanted it. Now she wondered what effect it would have on her closeness with Tina, who she saw was standing and watching, still naked, and with the dildo still strapped to her. The two women were still looking into each others eyes, both thinking the same thing, when Steve finally levered himself away and shakily stood up.

'You're a good fuck, I'll give you that.' He said as he lurched off towards the shower room.

'Can you set me free, Tina.' Claire asked, watching Steve's retreating back and realising it was all over.

'I can, but I'm rather enjoying the view.' She grinned as she reiterated her remark of earlier.

'I can see that.' Claire told her, frowning. 'But I'm getting cramped.'

Tina nodded and knelt beside the bed, slender fingers working on the knots that held Claire so tightly in place. 'Don't worry, I won't say a word about tonight to anyone, but was it what you wanted?'

Claire had to think about that before she answered honestly. 'Yes. Some of the things we did bothered me a bit, but at least I can say I've tried them, even if I'm not likely to try them again.'

'And just when I was thinking of buying one of these.' Tina joked, looking down at the dildo she was still wearing. 'But I don't really mean that' She added quickly. 'I value our friendship too much.'

'Nothing has happened to damage that.' Claire reassured her, stretching the stiffness out of her legs. 'We wouldn't let it.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers