All Comments on 'Anything Ch. 03'

by Carole_n_Nice

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Nice story well written

Are you going to do a follow up?

Give us closure on the Mexico angle ?

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarover 9 years ago
Very Good

Ending the here is fitting. Mrs. Martino Know longer exist. You may find her body alive but Mrs. Martino know longer exist.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
What happened to Bridget?

She disappeared how? By whom? Is she alive or dead?

But other than that, a very good story.

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments.

Will this continue further? I doubt it but I'm not firmly saying NO! I have a tendency to agree with the Old married Sailor guy, alive or dead? Mrs. Martino is no longer. She will never be the same person again. Either way, thanks for the comments and votes.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
a hot story

There were some things I had issues with but nothing large enough to detract from the overall enjoyment of the read.

musicman238musicman238over 9 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed the sotry. Your writing is great. While keeping the sexual energy through out you developed a story arch that was very compelling. I especially like the ending where the reader could go many directions in there mind. Beyond the obvious Mexico direction it is the possibility she could have run away to Japan and connected with Takato. A spin off story in that vain could be interesting. Keep up the great writing.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
@ musicman238

I thought of the japanese guy as an option but then I remembered that they were so unsophisticated that the husband didn't own a suit or sport coat. She certainly didn't have a passport. Sadly I fear a Mexican whore house was the only real option for Bridget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice story

It was well written and exciting to read , thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I haed the end

I was really enjoying the story, but the ending just did not work. She makes a decision not to do it anymore than shows up anyway. What, did she want to get sent to Mexico, She knows everyone will find out anyway she mailed all the stuff off. Why not stay home,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ending was a bit rushed

Otherwise great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Command of the English Language?

Does the guy who just wrote the last comment even speak English? The story throughout has been excellent. I was not that crazy about the ending but your comments must have been written about someone else or You just write bad comments because you like doing that?

zwyrblzwyrblover 9 years ago
nice story, but …

I liked your story - it might have had potential for even more, regarding the unaware husband etc.

But I got seriously distracted by your use of quotation marks. You wrap every single sentence a person speaks in quotation marks, even if he or she continues to speak directly afterwards.

Instead of

<<

I stood up. "Mrs. Haverhill," I recited. "I am a useless, dumb, slut who cannot follow the simplest of instructions." "I want to beg you for forgiveness." "Please, I know I need to be punished and I am willing to suffer for my errors." "I accept whatever punishment is appropriate?"

>>

in my eyes it should be

<<

I stood up. "Mrs. Haverhill," I recited. "I am a useless, dumb, slut who cannot follow the simplest of instructions. I want to beg you for forgiveness. Please, I know I need to be punished and I am willing to suffer for my errors. I accept whatever punishment is appropriate?"

>>

English is not my mother tongue, maybe it's not that unusual, but I've never seen it before. I often thought there was a change of speaker while there wasn't.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarover 9 years ago
Ch 4?

I prefer this ending, it's more realistic. If you do a Ch.4 here is a possibility. Senior Santiago gets delayed waiting for a human trafficker. Learns of Mrs. Haverhill. Realizing that Bridget is a liability sells her to the trafficker who trains her to be a sex slave and then sells her to Mr. Takato. She then learns that her husband was in on her abuse. His job was more important than his wife.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Again... bravo!

Everyone has a right to their pinion and will interpret these stories differently.

My opinion is that this author did this incredibly entertaining chronicle justice with this more than creative instalment! I loved the ending with its dose of reality... and unexpected hooks that grab the readers attention!

I feel the people she was dealing with would almost definitely track her down if she pulled a no show at the party. I enterpret that decision to be based on her not putting anyone else in harm's way.

Many thanks to this author and Literotica for giving me the opportunity to read this intriguing Chronicle... along with this and so many other author's combined works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG

I know the story ends here, but you MUST have at least thought about what happened to poor Bridget. What happens to her? Atleast tell me if she never gets to see her home or family again, I just need some closure!

danny_33usdanny_33usabout 8 years ago
Meanwhile in Mexico ...

Bridget is, for than a year now, serving Mr. Santiago. This to great satisfaction of his very demanding customers.

Joseph needed to look for a new job. Lucky Becky had by now enough experience to convince Joseph's new potential employer to hire him.

BastardenBastardenabout 5 years ago
Brilliant..!

This is a very well thought and written story, even I, personally, had hoped for a better outcome for the woman. But loved it anyway :-)

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great, but left us hanging on what happened to her...did she go to cabo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dirtballs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous