All Comments on 'Anything For My Sons'

by Seethru57

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
damn hot mom

There is going to be a lot of the kids friends over to shoot pool with this hot little slit around. Great story. Thanks.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don't stop now

Really hot mom, there must be more friends she can sample. Please don't stop now, carry on with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Poorly done

There are too many things wrong with the writing to even begin enumerating. One point, however, a chick flick is not a movie about hot, young cheerleaders. A female character narrating a story that clearly is written by a male makes it a difficult read to stay with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHY WHY WHY

This story had such potential. When I read the 38DD I just let it pass...oh well, here we go again.. but then, the all too famous 8" cock.. well thats where I stopped.

Why do ppl insist on ruining a great story with this bullshit.

Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sigh and I had such high hops

Writing style left much to be desired .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Needs improvement

Too rushed. Very implausible story and descriptions in general. I agree with the chick flick comment above. Dialogue is crappy. Brothers talking to each other would not say "our mother" and "my mother" if they had the same mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hard on

I enjoyed it - its did the job for me - not too much boring get in the way story - concise and too the point fucking and sucking....Id love to read on this story and more by the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good start

Nice start, yes the criticisms are fair, it was rushed, need to pay more attention to detail, avoid the cliches, however the idea was good and had it's desired effect on me. Keep writing it's a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed it. She should bring home another MILF from the diner. :D

lisasmurflisasmurfabout 15 years ago
more big 8 inches booo

was good until she takes son and his buddies

just went to far to be unbelievable and again why all the 8 inches

Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
Sorry part two

I must commend you for having the balls to write but I believe you need to slow down and give your stories some more depth and attention. If its just a quick wank story then maybe you should preface it with something like "Just for the wankers among us". Sorry this story is not quite as bad as My Cocksucking Addiction but its not far off. Woman has real issue with incest which lasts all of a few seconds as she then discovers she is randy. Gee wow whiz lucky they dont have a family dog. In my opinion there has to be some plausibility in order to get the imaginantion going otherwise its difficult to relate, particularly when you are tackling a taboo subject. Its the illictness and the fact that one is crossing a moral boundary. A number of stories are strong on the loving aspect which makes the act that much more of a conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot!!

Hot story until the gangbang. But still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
jerked off while reading the story

I wish my mom or any femail 18 to 60 would suck my cock and let mesuck their cunts cor thatdelicious cunt cream

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Preggo

I hope you love them enough to let each one plant a baby in you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Loved the drive-in scene. Not so much the gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Over done

The son told his friends mom would not fuck them. This was great till mom got away from what her sons wanted. Added that part over did the story, took it out of context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very good

you are very sexy...

The story is so beautiful ..

i want lick your pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Your mom lets her sons fuck you in both holes the sametime.like the part where your cunt and was sore.i know my friends and me would love to take turn with you.you would have two to three big cocks in your cunt one in your ads and one in that mouth of yours.you think you were sore by the time we are done with you be walking funny and all that cum dripping out you.i should we gangbanged my mom and my aunt.hope you don't shave your cunt hair because we like woman with hairy cunt.oh yeah we film everything too and put it on you tube.plus are one goal is trying get woman pregnant too.my mom aunt both got pregnant from us and we still gangbang them both in same bedroom and they start screaming out loud when they cum.we even put are marks on them like their tits neck.they walk around house naked cum running down between their legs and tell them not take shower.because we just shoving cocks in to cum filled holes and just unload in them.we treat them as sperm banks leave deposits.hope you read this leave your name and number.just think every guy would call you bring you to house and swinger parties and fuck you.i know did it to my aunt and mom.i took both of them to house party where 30 guys were waiting for them.once inside both ladies looked and they looked at me said how many guys I said 30.i told the guys the rules that there was none.told the guys it was no condoms and it was rape gangbang party and your to take them rape them try to see how many cocks you can get in their cunts and ass.i watched the guys were raping both woman both no and aunt were screaming.it went on for 6 hrs.they were covered in cum hickeys all over their bodies.so when you want us to fuck you let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When mother let's her sons fuck her than do gangbang that is my kind of woman.hope you got pregnant too at age 44.just by reading your story makes me want to fuck you and get you pregnant with my kid in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*****- (4.7/5.0 = 94%) This story is very erotic. Seethru57 wanted the story to be pornographic & he did a good job in that regard. ( I AM NOT COMPLAINING, OK?)

I believe the story should've been split in two Chapters & posted that way.

The drive-in theater scene was hot enough. Ch. 1 could've ended when the 3 of them returned home for encore.

BTW the moment when mom shoes her sons her daisy dukes was PRICELESS!

Ch. 2 should have started with the blowjob-for-breakfast scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Should try taking both sons in your cunt or ass sametime stretch you good top off let then get you pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Drive in scene was good! Since I have a nylon fetish, it would have been better with pantyhose and no thong under the daisy dukes!

becker92548becker92548about 2 years ago

Very good story. I liked the drive-inn scenario. Then the scene in the "playroom" too. Mother done good. Now you need to follow up with more sex with the whole baseball and basketball teams. Maybe they have a pool and a BBQ with her sons friends and some of their girlfriends added in the mix. (I know...I'm perverted). Lets see if she can eat pussy too. Or have a girl eat her out. Just keep going with this story.

becker92548becker92548about 2 years ago

Gee I just looked and saw you wrote this over 13yrs ago. PEOPLE want more to it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars only as you mixed up the sons

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really great story! Thanks for writing this and hope you keep writing.

lbentonlbenton4 months ago

The car scene is totally unbelievable.

But the storyline was outstanding.

Lee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous