Anything For My Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers

"I hope you don't mind guys, but I was feeling a little lonely tonight. I figured maybe you could all keep me some company. They all stood around me in their shorts and basketball shirts, and I told them to go finish their pool game. They were getting pretty competitive as I sat on the sofa and watched. Billy and Pete were playing each other and I walked up to the pooltable. The guys were all watching me, as they had been doing the whole time I was down there with them.

I told them, "Okay you two. Let's make this game more interesting. Who ever wins, I will do anything they asked. Billy stared at me, like he could see through my robe and he said "okay mom. Anything right?" I told them ,"Yes, anything."

The boys racked the balls, and I sat down again, letting my robe slip open a little. The swell of my large breasts and almost one leg were bared. All 5 sets of eyes kept looking back at me, but I guess Pete was so distracted that Billy beat him easily. Billy smiled, then walked over to me. "Mom, we both know why you are down here, and I know you are naked under that robe You want us all, and you are about to get your wish", he said matter-of-factly.

With that, he pulled me up from the sofa, and untied my robe. He slowly slipped it open and slid it off of me. The other four guys gasped as I stood there naked, only wearing high heels. Then I told them, "I'm yours tonight to do with me as you want. So get naked, so we can get started."

Billy had already undressed while I was talking to his friends. I slipped to the floor and started licking his cock, as I watched the other guys whipping off their shorts and shirts. That was quite a sight, seeing four guys naked with hardons and only wearing shoes and socks. The image made my pussy gush, as I slid Billy's cock into my mouth. Soon, all the boys gravitated around me, and I was close up to 5 very hard pricks. I slipped off of Billy, and slipped Pete's cock into my mouth. "Oh Mrs. Birch, damn that feels so good. Suck me off!"

He started to pump his hard cock into my mouth as I wrapped my hands around Billy's and another boy's cock. I removed my mouth from Petes dick, and moved to the next boy. I continued to suck each one, and moved around in a circle, spending some time to work them into a frenzy. I soon had all the guys rigid and ready to fuck me, and Billy pushed me onto my hands and knees, my ass in the air. Billy then climbed under my ass, and started licking my cunt. I squirmed as I felt one of the boys get behind me and pulled my asscheeks apart, and started licking my ass. I was squirming as two tongues and mouths worked me into a frenzy. Pete came up to my face, and I took his cock into my mouth. The other two boys, not to be outdone, climbed under me and started to suckle my tits and nipples. I couldn't believe how hot I was, cum flowing from my cunt into Billy's mouth as I seemed to be having one orgasm after another. I wrapped my hands around the two cocks of the boys sucking my tits, as Pete fed me his cock, fucking my face. I groaned as the tongue in my ass slid deep inside, bucking me down harder onto Billy's tongue.

Then the boys pulled out, and I told Pete to lay on the floor. I climbed over him, and spread my cuntlips and slid down on his cock. He wasn't quite as big as Billy, but it was plenty for me. He sighed as my cunt enveloped his manhood. The other boys all had nice sized pricks too, so I knew whichever of my holes they were in, I'd be filled. I told Billy to come fuck my ass. I was so wet there from having it licked earlier, that Billy just slipped right in. I groaned as he was about as big as his brother, but since the ass fucking this morning, it didn't hurt as bad. I pulled one of the boys over and told him I wanted his cock in my mouth, and I grabbed the remaining two cocks and started jerking them off. I could just imagine the sight this must have looked like from an outside observer, but I do know it was better than any fantasy I ever dreamed of.

The boys were soon fucking all three of my holes, I never felt so full in my life. Billy's cock felt so good in my ass and I guess because it was so tight, he was the first to cum. He shoved deep and shot hot cum into my asshole. I didn't have much time to enjoy it when the boy in my mouth shouted he was coming, and then copious amounts of sperm shot over my tongue and deep into my mouth. My mouth and ass were like a vacuum as it sucked my son and the boy in my mouth cocks dry. One of the boys that I was jerking off then replaced my son, and I felt another cock fill my ass. The boy that was in my mouth was soon replaced by the other boy who had been sucking my tit. I was surprised at how well Pete was fucking my pussy, he was just doing it slow and keeping me on edge the whole time.

So there I was, so full of cock, all three of my holes filled to capacity. The boy in my mouth had a wider girth than even my son's cock, and although not as long, I worked it as best I could with my mouth stretched to capacity. Billy and the guy who had come in my mouth earlier were now under me sucking and nibbling on my tits. Then I felt the cock in my mouth grow even larger, and he started to spurt into my mouth. I felt Pete rise up, and started cumming and soon my pussy walls were awash, and I could feel my cunt being filled as he pumped so much of it into me. I guess it was too much for the guy in my ass with me pushing back at him, that he too filled my ass full of cum. My pussy spasmed, and with the two boys sucking my tits, I came so hard that I got so weak in my legs and arms, I just fell over onto the three boys and I felt them wrap their arms around me.

Soon we untangled themselves, and I walked to the sofa. Each boy including Billy came over and I again sucked each cock until they each filled my mouth with cum. I must have drank a gallon of their loads tonight. My cunt and ass were sore, but I just laid there satisfied as the boys got dressed and all said goodby and left. Billy walked over and kissed me, and said, "That was the hottest thing I ever saw mom. And I loved fucking your ass." Then I whispered to him, " don't get too excited son, Jimmy had my ass this morning. So now, I am complete, both my boys had all my holes. "

I loved my sons, and I would do anything for them...

Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers
12