All Comments on 'Anything for You Ch. 01'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
PseudonymAPseudonymAalmost 15 years ago
I like it! :)

Only one chapter and I'm already hooked :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wohooooooooooooo

im luvin it already , luks lyk all my plans are out of the window as i'm going to be waiting for this story all summer!

i have a strong hunch she will end up with Drew her best friend and not marco evn though she maybe withf or a while she will come back to drew as she'll remmeber their special night, i hope! even better that night might hav some consequences such as pregnancy.......u never knw wiv u wats going to happen! wel done for doing an amazing job :)

hurry up with chapter 2!!!!!!!!!! please

me71me71almost 15 years ago
The girl is BACK!

Excellent start. I think I'm in love with Drew already...and we ALL know why he and Kayleigh broke up! *g* Keep tapping away at chapter two so you can post it already!!

Tory_del_RicohTory_del_Ricohalmost 15 years ago
Another winner

Sorry I'm late - been busy at work. :-)

I love it as always. Waiting for the next installment.

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelalmost 15 years ago
LOL

*prods* <--just testing!

Briliant!! Looking forward to more evanslily!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it

Hope the next chapter comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Welcome Back!!

I'm so glad you've posted a new story (excellent as usual!).

I'm really looking forward to the next installment. You are one of the best story weavers I have read on this site, and I've missed reading your prose.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
yay!

So glad to see another story. :) Looking forward to the rest. I like this set up -- I see a triangle in the making.

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressalmost 15 years ago
prod * prod * prod

What a great read! I can't wait for more chapters!

sol76sol76almost 15 years ago
Wooohooo your back

I swear I did a double take and nearly burst out of my chair when I saw you'd written something new. Can't wait for more it sounda a fantastic story in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poke Poke Poke

Nice to see you back! Good start to this next series; I'm looking forward to seeing where it might lead.

TricialenTricialenalmost 15 years ago
Poke...Prod....Push...LOL

I love your stories....you are Brilliant! Can't wait for more...I have the feeling that Drew loves Sam....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
delighted

to see another of your stories. good start with interesting characters, lots of possibilities, and a sense of angst.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Delighted

to see another story of yours. If you run true to form

that is going to be an interesting night at the hotel but

she is going to give it up first with the Signore....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are seriously the best!

I got so excited when I saw that you had a new story posted. I can't wait til you post the next chapter! :) Update soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Super excited!

I have loved all of your other stories--I am so excited to see where this one will take us! Can't wait for the next chapter (and the next, and the next!)

PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessalmost 15 years ago
Wow, I'm so glad you're writing another story!

For a while there, after you finished all of your "stories-in-pending", I wasn't sure what to expect. I hoped you'd write another story. And thank goodness it didn't take too long to think up! I was afraid you'd have a lot of trouble thinking up another story, and then, because you felt you had no obligation to complete a story, you'd sort of forget. It happens, and I wouldn't blame you, but I am SO glad you posted "Anything for You"! I can tell it's gonna be another great tale! Please keep it updated! (frequently would be best)

ZuzusPetalsZuzusPetalsalmost 15 years ago
I'm hooked

I love these characters already, can't wait to read chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hooray!

you're one of my favorite writers on this site. looking forward to the next installment...!

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 15 years ago
Glad to have you back!

This story's off to a great start! Can't wait to find out what happens! *prods*

SuperflyredheadSuperflyredheadalmost 15 years ago
So excited

YAA! Im so glad that you are starting another story. I really love the others and enjoy your writing style and the way you make the characters seem so real. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
finally!!!!!

I was ecstatic to see a new story of yours! You are my favorite writer, please keep writing!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Prod!!!

This is me prodding you to make sure you get a move on with the next chapter. I always love your stories. It's escapism at its best. Keep up the good work. Prod prod prod!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yay!

You're my favorite writer. I'm checking your story every day!

juliet1503juliet1503almost 15 years ago
Hmmmm

I'm not sure that Lit has a "prod" button, but if it did, your butt would be sore for a week! haha. Pleeeeeassssse keep this one going super fast. :) I might die waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another good one!!

Loved it as always! I check your page at least 2-3 times per week to see if you've posted a story and yay I am so glad I checked today! Keep writing your wonderful stories - and if you ever publish a book, let us know because I would SO buy one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
yay! a new one!

I love your writing and I'm so excited you started a new story. Can't wait for more!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
Let the prodding begin!

Hmm.That's definitely a strange thing to type, lol! This was great! I enjoy your stories but the wait kills me! Really hoping the prodding works because I cannot wait for the next (several) chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful!

You are my favorite author on the site, and I'm so glad to see a new story from you. Please continue!

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCalmost 15 years ago
Consider yourself prodded...Please???

Love the start of this one and can't wait to see what happens next!

Raven

AnInsatiableReaderAnInsatiableReaderalmost 15 years ago
Anxiously waiting!

definitely anxiously waiting for the next chapter! I hope it comes quickly!

HairRaisingWriterHairRaisingWriteralmost 15 years ago
Are You Crazy?

Excuse me for asking, but I can't believe you would be biting your nails in nervousness over fear of your story not being liked! You are an absolutely BRILLIANT writer and I can't wait for more! You NEVER need to fear us not liking a story of yours! The only thing we're likely to dislike is waiting for the next installment! I cracked up reading this as I do with all your stories and can't wait for more! Loved it as always!

jazz13jazz13almost 15 years ago
PLEASE!!!

I am dying for more!!! Don't stop!!! PLEASE!!! I am begging for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are wonderful

You r the best on this site.Your stories are heart touching.Beautiful.Really beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
keep it coming

this is the first story of yours i have read and i'm so disappointed to see that it is the only one in this series, i'm dying to read the rest of the story and find out what happens. definitely going to read the rest of your stories now, thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
update!!!

update soon! Your stories rock! My most favourite was back to the farm but before I ever read it my favourite was caught by the tide your awesome!.

msbkxmsbkxalmost 15 years ago
Lovvee ittt

seems like the brewing of a love triangle!! I am totally excited for the next part! This is my first ever lit comment, so you must be able to tell how desperately I want you to continue the story!

Smeeker082Smeeker082almost 15 years ago
more more more!

keep it going you got me hooked! I love all your work :)

michchick98michchick98almost 15 years ago
Prod...poke...annoy....

I'll keep poking you in the arm until the next chapter posts. *poke* *poke* *poke* Are you annoyed yet? *poke* *poke* *poke* Why aren't you done yet? *poke* *poke* *poke* Is it because I'm poking you? All right, I'll stop, it's hurting my finger anyway. Just get the next chapter written and posted soon, okay? Please? Pretty please? I really hate to beg....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great as usual

Waiting for the next one

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
Prod, prod.

How's chapter 2 going? Hopefully almost done? I'll keep coming back and bothering you, if it helps :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More please ...

Really like your work, keep it coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love your stuff!

So excited that you're starting a new one. Can't wait to see how it goes. I will come back every day and bug you to post the next chapter if that helps you get it done any faster!!! Seriously though, I'm a fan and I can't wait.

Skyhawk69LSkyhawk69Lalmost 15 years ago
Great start!

Great start!

Thanks

Skyhawk69LSkyhawk69Lalmost 15 years ago
Great start!

Great start!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
im so glad you're back!

you are one of my favorite writers on lit. i am so glad you're back. i love the set up for this new story. can't wait for chapter 2! don't keep us waiting too long if you can help it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
postage

ahhh post chap 2!

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatalmost 15 years ago
Yay!!!!!!!!

I am so happy you are back!!!

Great storyline as always!!!

Keep em coming!!

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvieralmost 15 years ago
You've gone and done it again...

...and now I'm hooked! This is a great, fun start and the perfect way to spend a rainy evening. I'm heading over to chapter two.

</p>August</p>

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Lovely

Great to see a new story of yours posted and I'm excited to read more, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great to read another one of your stories

I just finished reading chapter one. I'm now preparing to read the next chapter and the third; all three in one night. I really enjoy your work. It is well written, the characters are well developed, and the story lines are clever. I was so excited to see another one posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I have read this over and over again and i am dying 2 kno what happens please write even a page!!!

SweetOblivionSweetOblivionover 14 years ago
This is really very good

I love the dialogue and the way you intersperse emotions - well done. M

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Off on another erotic adventure

I'd read Chapter 1 earlier in the summer, then I started thinking that it was going to be awhile until several more chapters were posted. So I waited, and waited. When I saw Chapter 4, I decided I could wait no longer, so now I intend to complete One through Four in one sitting. I really enjoy your writing!

soularsoularalmost 14 years ago
Love it!

Only one chapter in and I love it. Know I'm behind, but I can already see Drew getting jealous of Marco and I can't wait! Both sound hot... great job missy;-) Off to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Utterly Enjoyable read~~~x

O wow brilliant story and so enjoyable to read~~xx

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Not that your fans have read your Literotica stories as many times as we can...

But we sure would like to see you add to your library.

Meanwhile, this is a terrific story in its own right. The characters' voices all ring true and the suspense is off to a strong build.

You gotta love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a re-read for me

And it's as delightful as I remember it. I started the re-read because I discovered the epilogue, and want to be sure it all makes sense to me. I'm thrilled to see you're writing again, Lily. You're one of the special talents on this site.

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago

I am already hooked and I have'nt read the other chapters yet

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Okay, this has a good start in that our girl doesn't sleep with the guy within hours of meeting him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I know the feeling...

Oh god this hit home for me. I'm 22, never have had a boyfriend, still a virgin... Most guys want to have sex on the first or second date and I just don't feel comfortable at that point. They usually end up dropping me if I don't put out by the third date. It's enough to make a girl think all men are sex-crazed lunatics. Anyway, Samantha and I would have a grand old time together!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
If coming late to the party provides any kind of advantage

it is not having to wait, prod, cajole, or niggle.

btw.

Brilliant job of setting the stage. Reluctance on the part of both best friends. A third party, who just happens to be a womanizer. And, a sexually curious woman who owns a maternity shop, and is flooded by the saturation levels of estrogen and ticking biological clocks.

JLWeisJLWeisabout 7 years ago
Second Time Through

I found this series by accident the first time, but found it again after reading the rest of the author's stories. Even knowing what happens doesn't dampen how awesome and emotional this story this.

Only bad part is that I seem to have finished all her stories now.

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Fantastic and thoroughly enjoyable story!!! I look forward to the next chapters (in anticipation of the potential twists and turns)!!! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous