All Comments on 'Anything for You Ch. 02'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 15 years ago
lovely

sweet, funny, and i want more. good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i love this new couple

your characters are so vivid. drew is tender, cheeky, mischievous, sexy, and playful all wrapped into one. sam is funny and smart but with some really relatable confidence issues. I'm bummed the chapter stopped with a cliff hanger only because i'm feeling impatient for the next chapter. ps. i think you'd be very successful in publishing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
eager for more!

Had to leave it on a cliffhanger, didn't you? No complaints though. Excellent writing. Your characters never cease to amaze and entertain me. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Omg!!!

Please update more quckly! This story is awesome! I love this new couple. Please update this more quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loooooooooove it!

Please go on writing, there is no time to lose!!! It's absolutely wonderful!

LadyCrimsonLadyCrimsonalmost 15 years ago
cliffhanger?!

haha it's ok I love the story so far. I can't wait until the next chapter is posted. Jeep up the good work!

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
We LIKE cliffhangers

What's the point of continuations otherwise? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic story!

You're cliff hangers get me every time! I love your stories. Best author on the site. Now please, please hurry and write the next chapter...you.re killing me here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Update soon, PLEASE?!

It's great so far!

At first I thought Sam was a male character, and I actually did not realize until this chapter that this is under 'Romance', not 'Gay Male'.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkeralmost 15 years ago
not fair

sigh...i cant really say anything because i do the same thing. but now i know how everyone else feels. not happy...not happy at all. :( Please update soon. Love your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ya know,

if I didn't like all of your stories so much I could get really upset at your every two week postings. But then I appreciate how much you put into the writings (and there are so few good romances here) now I have to go mark this story as a "surely come back to this one".

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 15 years ago
Great

Loving it more soooon please

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Hope that the next chapter is not so long in comin

Sam and Drew are fine personalities and it is all delicious.

But what could he found? Perhaps a third breast? or extra genitals? She shave so she couldn't be overly hairy. Ah perhaps a tattoo saying she is Joe's? Or a huge weird birthmark. Oh well, here we hang from the cliff, dear Sadist!

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelalmost 15 years ago
Just simply...

...brilliant!!

You have me on the very frikken edge of my seat woman!! Go you!! Take as long as you need because whatever comes back is gonna be worth the wait!!

x

blowers_daughterblowers_daughteralmost 15 years ago
Hmmm..

I'm guessing she has a scar or something from the incident she had with her brother...right?

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvieralmost 15 years ago
More please!

What a cliff hanger! I love the wit and tenderness you've brought to this series.

</P>August</p>

michchick98michchick98almost 15 years ago
Leave 'em wanting more...

Damned cliffhangers! Is this cuz we poked you too hard? Is this our punishment now? Well, I'm gonna keep poking you, so toughen up, chickie! *poke* *poke* *poke* Those are for leaving us with a cliffhanger. *poke* *poke* *poke* That's for getting you to hurry. *poke* *poke* *poke* What? You don't need your arms to type, only your hands! Seriously though, this is quickly becoming one of my favorites of yours. I want more of Drew and Samantha!!!

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant...

Again!! Another great chapter by the best author on this site! I love it! I know from past experience that waiting for another chapter is torture, but well worth it!

I look forward to more!

Cat

PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessalmost 15 years ago
Agh... I hate cliff hangers...

I really hope you have the next installation of this series ready or on it's way to being finished.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Can't wait for the next chapter. So excited to read more.

FujericaFujericaalmost 15 years ago
Very enticing

As per usual, you leave me hanging and panting for more. Thanks for writing and I look forward to the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love your stories...

but hate cliffhangers!!! maybe i've been spoiled because i got to read the rest of your stories whole. looking forward to chapter 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Welcome back Lily!!

I love all your stories, and this is no different! The cliffhangers are killer though! Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
write fast!

pretty please! I hope Chapter 3 is already in the works and coming very very soon! Thanks for all of your stories - they are great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nooooooo!

I LOVE your stories. All of your characters are so captivating. I want to know everything about them! This is the first time I have ever caught one of your stories in the middle of the writing process. PLEASE hurry with the next chapter! Thanks for sharing your talent =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more! more!

keep it coming! i can't wait for the next chapter...i hope it will be up soon!

cricketmusecricketmusealmost 15 years ago
Another Gem

You always pull me in right from the beginning! And I personally love cliff hangers so it's all good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hate you

I really hate you for making me wait this long for this second story. I just loved it as much as I loved the first one. I loved the Drew character, his teasing and playfulness is something that made me fall for him. Now problem with this story is that as much as you love it, you hate the waiting part. Now I will have to wait at least one week for next chapter and it could be more also, but I am liking this series better than Back to Farm which was nice but doesn't had the energy and charm which this story has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you know that was evil don't you

all of those allusions to some physical thing that she dislikes, some reason that she's not comfortable nude, and right when you could put us out of our misery you end it. aaaagh, my head is spinning with the possabilities. god it's good to have a new story from you.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
I've been waiting for this update

but somehow missed it over the past few days. I looked specifically for it, too! Don't know what happened there. Anyway, I'm thrilled to see this chapter, even though I'm shaking my fist at you over the cliffhanger! I really like their relationship and can't wait to see it develop. What is it holding her back? A scar, perhaps? Can't wait to find out!

formiscuseformiscusealmost 15 years ago
Beautifully written

And charming too! Don't keep the other readers and I waiting too long for the next chapter. =)

MemorySmilesMemorySmilesover 14 years ago
Cruel and Usual Punishment

Nicely written. I really enjoyed it, but you are cruel! Not that I didn't anticipate it. Keep it up kiddo. May the words flow freely from the pen to the paper...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i'm loving this alot

plz hurry and write the next chapter i really really can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't Wait For More!

So wonderful to see you back writing and sharing your stories with us all again. I'm very intrigued by this story; it's a great read and has a lot of potential going for it. Drew is so funny and very charming! Hope to see more chapters soon, keep up the good work and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
happy

that's what I am! I love your stories, keep going back to them whenever I want to feel good. you're the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You can keep your stories, little girl.

This is the first of yours I've read, but from the comments, you apparently always leave your reader hanging. If that interested me, I could record one of the equally stupid soaps on daytime TV.

The most likely surprise is that she has mastectomy scarring, and you're going to make the reader wait weeks or months to find out if she survives.

I spent seven hours operating on a 47 yo man's brain today, trying to remove enough malignant tumor to extend his life by a few months and possibly forestall personality changes that will make him all but impossible to live with during the final chapters of his life. Then I took about 40 more minutes telling his wife and children and parents what's going to happen to him, while they all sobbed.

I don't mean to be a crank, but I don't need to spend my recreational time dealing with more human misery in your stories. I'm afraid I need quick fixes of happy endings, and that's apparently not what you offer. So I'll leave you to all your happy fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Still interested

I really like your work, and I don't mind the cliffhanger too much...I just hope you won't make us wait too long for the next chapter (hint nudge). I really like how the story is going so far and I can't wait to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't wait for number 3!

Can't wait to find out what happens next. Don't take too long!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your critics are too soft on you

Yup--we're too soft on you. We *ought* to be marking you down for making us wait instead of writing the whole thing before posting it; the fact that you're so good at what you do is no excuse. Still, I'm a big softie, too, so I promise not to change my IP and post another vote that takes account of your cruelty so long as you get the next chapter up within the next--what shall we say? Seven days? :-þ

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
For god's sake put us out of our misery!

Please hurry up with the next chapter - it's actually getting really annoying with the whole cliffhanger thing and can drive readers away from reading your work in the future because it feels like a waste of time.

Why don't you write the whole story all at once and then post a new chapter each week? That way you get to keep your cliffhangers and not annoy your readers.

evanslilyevanslilyover 14 years agoAuthor
Sounds simple enough, doesn’t it?

<br>Write the whole thing first and then post it. How I wish that would work…</br>

<br>Because I’ve tried to do that, I really have. But life gets in the way. Without the additional impetus of knowing people are waiting for the next chapter, other things take priority. For example, 2 months from now, I have a major exam. Those of you who’ve followed my stories for a while know that exams are the bane of my life – but this, please God, is the last one. The one that finally gets me qualified for the job I’ve been learning to do for the last 4 years. Nothing to do with writing, I might add.</br>

<br>It always interests me when folks somehow imply that the writers here on Lit enjoy keeping their readers waiting. I hate it. I hate not having time to write – and having been in regular contact with several of the writers on my ‘Favorites’ list, I know they hate messing readers about too. But the truth of the matter is simple. None of us get paid to write stories here. Everything that gets submitted here is a labour of love. It takes me hours – I dread to think how many – to write the 6,000 to 9,000 words necessary to complete a two to three page chapter.</br>

<br>So am I trying really hard to complete Chapter 3? Yes, I promise I am. Am I putting off other things I should be doing (like revising for that exam, housework, spending time with my OH and DS) to finish it? Yes, I am.<br>

<br>Might I respectfully suggest, Anonymous from New Zealand, that if you don’t want to wait around, you pop back to read the rest of my story several months from now? One thing I can assure you is that it <I>will</I> be finished (barring accidents and unexpected death ;-)).</br>

<br>For those of you who are forgiving enough to hang around for the next chapter (I love you), I can tell you that it’s around three quarters finished. I’m going to have a bash at getting it finished this weekend…</br>

<br>Back soon</br>

<br>Lily</br>

-x-

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thanks....

i love your stories and i thank you everytime i see a new posting--which i check far more regularly than i care to admit. like others, i am incredibly impatient and want the next chapter right away BUT i would rather have a chapter at a time and deal with the suspense than have to wait for you to finish an entire story! what can i say? i'm greedy too. keep up the great work :)

samikinssamikinsover 14 years ago
More more more

More more more. I enjoy this story as much as your others. Great work!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Poke....poke...prod!

Come on Chapter 3! Please tell me it's almost ready! I want to find out more. Was she scarred in the accident? Doesn't she realize he doesn't care? Anxiously awaiting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent writing

You are a fine writer, however I find your stories are extremely slow to develope. I think the girl may be passed menopause before she gets laid.

Tory_del_RicohTory_del_Ricohover 14 years ago
I was on holiday when this was posted

That's my excuse for taking so long to tell you how much I liked it - as usual.<P>

Still, had I posted earlier I would have missed the astonishing outburst from the self-acclaimed brain surgeon who apparently removed a malignant tumour and then transplanted the malignancy into himself. If the man actually had the sense to read all your other stories he might have discovered the happy endings. Presumably brain surgeons don't actually need a brain of their own. :)

pookertspookertsover 14 years ago
Great

Read this story and found myself smiling the entire way through....great writing!!!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
I knew it was going to happen this way

Yet another cliffhanger. That's why I held off reading until you'd posted more chapters. Still, your writing is great, and your plots are terrific. On to Chapter 3.

soularsoularalmost 14 years ago
I love...

their chemistry. So cute together! But now I'm wondering what it was that has stopped her, although I think I might know. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great job

I think your stories are quite interesting and I think you're a fantastic person. Good job!

p.s. I plant to read all chapters of Anything for You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nicely written, but with some problems:

"we wouldn't need the condoms . . . cos I'm on the pill" – How naïve is this? She may be a virgin, but he certainly isn't – what about STDs?

"When did you start taking the pill?"

"About a year ago."

She was on the pill a year ago, fine – why is she still on it, if she's a virgin without a boyfriend?

And

Your heroines seriously need to stop falling asleep at inappropriate times. He pays a fortune for a suite and she eats and promptly falls asleep – what's that about? It's just rude – people don't treat each other like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Humorous, suspenseful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Denzel not Demzel

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Does the word Tease

have any meaning in the Cambridge Dictionary?

I will admit I had to remind myself what Bagsy meant.

But Cliff Hanger is too mild a term for this.

Torment comes Much closer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous