All Comments on 'Anything for You Ch. 07'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice.

I really hope you don't take too long on the next chapter! Again wondeful update and keep up the amazing work. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ahhhhh!!

What the he'll how could it all have gone wrong so fast here I was looking forward to the bath and lots more hot sex after the point made on the couch. But I'm left yearning for more stupid technology and instant messaging, I really want a piece of this angie grrr!! Marco's nice but he just doesn't do it for me. But I don't understand the whole lying business from drew doesn't fit him. She better not run off to Italy without speaking to drew I would absolutely dieee ahhhhh!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Arrghh!

What's he playing at, lying like that? I thought he really meant it when he said he loved Sam! And Sam - argghhh! Why didn't you just ask him about the message???

S'ok, I know why really - next stop Italy, right? ;-) Can't wait!!! Thanks for the update Lily - pleeeease don't take too long!!!!

SuebeblueSuebebluealmost 14 years ago
Fantabulous!

thank you Lily, yet another stunning chapter, more more more please! think i am in love with drew too! take care xx

unfairplayunfairplayalmost 14 years ago

She's really silly. Even if he did go out with someone else, wasn't it before he admitted his feelings? And considering he was in bed before eleven thirty at night, it couldn't have been what she thought. It was overly dramatic and rather childish for her to react that way, but I'm sure everything will work out in the end. Great read!

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
huh?

now what happened here? she is insecure?? why keep things to herself? he is her bestfriend for goodness sake!!!

oh i will still read your story. am just reacting to Sam's indecisions and her way of thinking. tsk tsk tsk. and love had been declared by both of them. i hope drew is just outside her door and is persistent to know everything before sam left, if she will leave. :) do write fast the next chapter please. :)

sxybtch343sxybtch343almost 14 years ago
Love it....

I love the way you keep us guessing sure hope she works things out with Drew before she hooks up with Marco.

erin1955erin1955almost 14 years ago
I see

Was he in a meeting with a client ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Aww no

Please please please no more misunderstandings between Drew and Sam ;( Don't let her leave for Italy like that, so unfair.

AislingSpinnerAislingSpinneralmost 14 years ago
Amazing

Without a doubt you are my favorite author! I love the reality you create with your words and just how life like it is. I don't think I know anyone who would have actually had the courage to just tell Drew what was wrong, the running, the feelings of humiliation and embarrassment, those are real. Thank you for your amazing work; I can't wait for the next chapter!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
As the plot thickens...

I'm thinking Drew has a perfectly good reason for the message on his cell phone, but Sam jumped to conclusions. But then, this wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong, especially the way Lily's plots twist and reverse themselves. I'll just have to wait and see what my favorite author writes in future chapters. I hope it's soon!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
What an idiot.

Just make up your mind already, Sam. She is naive and her uncertainty is driving me crazy! I'm glad to have another chapter though. Just hoping she can get back with Drew, where she belongs, and soon!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
PS-

I don't think Drew is lying. I think he was in a meeting about his guitar playing. A band, maybe an agent... but definitely not a date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so great!

it was so great! i hope you post the next chapter soon... please don't leave us hanging for too long.

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 14 years ago
Yes, she did jump to conclusions . . .

but can you blame her? Sam has known Drew pretty much her whole life so she knows he's a bit of a player when it comes to women so who can blame her for believing the worst? She's also new to relationships, yet another reason to cut her some slack. I'm glad she's going to Italy, because, one she needs the exposure to further her career and two, so Drew can realize what he's got and what he could lose if he doesn't shape up.

Great chapter.

kathryn08kathryn08almost 14 years ago

I normally read your new chapters as soon as they are posted, but I was out of town for the past week and am just now getting a chance to catch up. I'm not sure how I felt about this chapter. A lot going on. Hope it won't be too long until the next chapter. I have to wonder if Drew is as conflicted as Sam. Perhaps he's a little nervous about trying to have a relationship with his best friend whom he's always loved. I can't even begin to predict what will be next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I agree with KatLady

She needs to go to Italy to broaden her horizons and to make Drew see that she is worth fighting for. He's had it so easy being a player that he needs to know how to work for what he wants. Don't make us wait too long Lily!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How stupid

She acts too silly for a woman running her own bussiness, like a little naiv teenage girl.Where did she leave her brain. Sorry to say, but for me It is the poorest chapter of all. I hope she is going to italy and experience the nightmare of her life. No designer is would listen to such a stuoid sissy.

WinsletWinsletalmost 14 years ago
Loved it...

I really liked this chapter because yes, she is behaving irrationally but at the same time I think it's very realistic that she is not able to see or accept what is obvious to us, the readers. Whenever you have a girltalk with any of your friends you will find tons and tons of stories where everybody else says "It's SO obvious" but the person involved was too blind to see.

So, really, keep up the good work, I really love your stories because the heroine(s) is allways realistic, sometimes behaving very stupidly but never the classic damsel in distress, thank you for that!!!!!

gracemarie36gracemarie36almost 14 years ago
Great work!

Oh wow, I can't wait to see how all this plays out. Especially from Drew's point of view. I may be in the minority here, but for me, it's never okay to snoop on a significant other/friend. Relationships are built on trust- Sam's actions imply that she doesn't completely trust Drew's intentions. Actually, she spends a lot of time assuming the worst instead of having a real conversation about her own insecurities. When they do finally talk, I hope she acknowledges the mistakes she's made, because if anyone has some apologizing to do, it's Sam.

On the other hand, I get the kind of vulnerability someone in Sam's position might feel. It's funny how people can spend years and years dreaming and hoping for something/one, and then when that thing/person finally comes into their lives, they put all their energy into questioning and undermining instead of just enjoying good fortune.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More:-D

What happens next please post again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

A twist that almost made me halt reading this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
PLEASE!!!

please please please write another chapter asap!!!!!! Its so gripping that i couldnt bare to wait any longer to read the next one!

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

can't wait for the next chapter! soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OH NO!

And once again, another beautiful chapter.

Please tell me the texts are just a big misunderstanding!!! :(

Update soon. :)

isis81isis81almost 14 years ago

love this story!! they are so sweet and desperately blindly in love w/ each other. I hope you update soon!

ushergalushergalalmost 14 years ago
got me

I thought you had finished the story so I wouldn't have to go thourgh all this heart ache waiting for the story to be finished by the way if you don't finish soon I might just forget about the story and not finish it. so please finish the story or at least add another chapter soon like in the next month please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

please write another chapter! I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
:( Would have been a great ending

I would have loved that he knocked on the door and she couldn't run away again. and they talked and explained the texts. plus, he could have given her a foot massage and called him magic fingers. :( would have been a great ending. I don't want Sam to get hurt and really want them together, and tired of waiting :( Love ur stories! Their the best and always come back to see updates. Hope everything works out in this series. I really want them together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG

Plsssssss continue!!! And hurry!!!!!!! And WHY couldn't Sam just tell drew about the whole thing, it was going soooo well noooooooo ... Anyways pls hurry and write chapter 8 !!!! And btw you are just too amazing at writing and plotting etc, you were the author to get me hooked on literotica lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
next chapter!

this story is amazing! all your stories are amazing! and i absolutely can't wait till the next chapter. i'm constantly checking only to be disappointed each time i come to find nothing new :( can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it!

I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you manage to miraculously write all of the remaining chapters in the next few days so that I can read them all at once!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

PLSSS write again soon!!

i am DIEING to know what happens next!

Keep up your work!

Tory_del_RicohTory_del_Ricohalmost 14 years ago
I have failed

somehow I missed leaving a comment. Please forgive me. :)

Perfect as always. I'm looking forward to chapter 8.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bloody Brilliant!

Gah, this is absolutely amazing! (Yeah, you can tell that I'm excited when I start to pop up alliterations.) It was heart-rending, erotic, complex...just so many wonderful things at the same time.

I literally felt steam bursting out of my ears along with Sam. I felt my heart rate increase exponentially when Drew "made his point". I felt my heart quiver at the vulnerability when Sam & Drew laid themselves out, facades aside for each other. My insides burst with joy when Drew declared his love. And then within minutes, you made me want to curse colorfully at Sam and her stupid, stupid jealousy. Yet I could still sympathize with her. And finally, God, I almost cried when Sam was about to take those freaking painkillers.

Your story's got a whole lot of heart, and I feel so honored to be able to witness everything between Sam & Drew. Thank you so much for writing this. :) Please don't keep up hanging? The suspense is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AMAZING

Oh my gosh, this is the best story I've read on this website! I want more! The want it is insatiable! Update please! I think I'll go read your other stories in the meantime!

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 13 years ago
Awesome

I'm loving this story so far. can't wait for the next part. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazeballs!

I love this story so much! I can't wait to find out the reason behind Drews' lies and how Italy will work out, Godspeed with the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing! Please please continue.

Please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE SAVE ME

i check this every day. PLEASE CONTINUE AND POST ASAP OR I SWEAR I WILL DIE!!! i love your stories and i hope you will write faster and post!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love!!

Absolutly love this series! Update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Update!

Please put the new chapter up soon! I've been checking like everyday and I NEED to read the new chapter! Please keep writing more stories and SOON!!! I LOVE your stories so please NEVER stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE

I absolutly love this serie, one of the best i've read on this site. PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!!!!

BirdsongBirdsongover 13 years ago
Delightful read

Absolutely delightful read. May you be inspired to put us out of our torment with more of this delicious tale. Speaking of tormented, this dear girl really needs Drew's help in seeing how beautiful and loved she is. I guess he has his work cut out for him. And I wonder if Marco is truly the Lothario that is being intimated. Hmmm....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lOVE IT!

Awesome chapter. Can't wait to read what happens next. Hope Drew doesn't let her go so easily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb

Wonderful plot, can't ask for better. Please come up with what happened later.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

exceptionally written... fantastic depth and plot so far... cant wait to read more!!

ahhhughhahhhughhover 13 years ago
what happened

Are you ever coming back? Love this story and all your others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmp, more please.

Anxiously awaiting Drew’s next point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where have you gone??

Please update this!! I am checking all the time to see if you have a new chapter up!! You've got us hooked!

Mags

Ireland

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lurve it!

I love your writing. Adore it, even! Though I hope that Drew realizes he's being all high and mighty (I want to believe that Marco really wants to offer her a job and nothing else), Sam is a strong smart woman! You've even managed to make Sam's character so believable that I feel like she's one of my girlfriends and I want to call her and help her sort this out!! Keep doing what you're doing, you're an awesome author.

kathryn08kathryn08over 13 years ago
Come back soon!

We miss you! Hope all is well for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

Still waiting to see how it turns out! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

its been a YEAR since you started this story! :( atleast next time you start a new story pls wait till its done till you post it..

i do love your stories (esp the caught by the tide series) but.. this is kinda ridiculous, dontya think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm dying here!!!

Please don't leave us hanging any longer!!!! I have read this story many many times!!! Please finish Sam and Drew like you did Matt and Lissy, and Adam and Emma and Luke and " Becks"!!! They need to get together... Come on you're a fantastic writer please please ease finish it!!! Thank you!!!! I check everyday for a new chapter as well!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 8

It says ch8 has been added but where is it?

Love your story cant wait to chapter 8 is up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh lord

Sam really needs to do a cranial analectomy, and deal with reality rather than what she thinks is reality. We'll see what the future brings.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
This is what I love so much about your writing:

Passages like this:

"You can't!" I pleaded as he peeled my underwear the rest of the way down, planting nibbling kisses against me as they fell. "Oh God, you can't!"

It seemed he could. "

pvcleavepvcleavealmost 12 years ago
Hated it

I hate stories where a 10 minute conversation would clear all confusion, but people refuse to have them. Sam seems like a moron.

JackWoodyJackWoodyover 11 years ago
One of those trahy bodice rippin novels?

Yet more explicit? I wouldn't know. Never read one. Still a good story but with many more chapters to ge I can tell the drama is going to get played for all it can. Nope, no 10 min. convo is going to sort this one out.

Very well written. I don't have to stumble through miss spelled/placed words to get through the meaning

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cliched and over-the-top

This story had such potential until you stopped being original. It's become very cliched with manufactured drama that makes no sense. Pity! You can write.

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago

I loved it , as for sam after her past injuries it is normal how she reacts -confused- and that means I get to read more chapters.

WinePaulWinePaulalmost 4 years ago
One more over-angst ridden woman

I’m sorry, but I give up here. This woman you created - not child, not girl - can’t tell the truth to herself, let alone anyone else. You have her ascribe motives to others for no good reason. Instead of asking the hard questions, you have her tell herself stories. I’m sure there are women like that out there, but I really don’t want to know them. I find that I don’t want to read about them, either.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 3 years ago

it's really frustrating that you portray the female protagonists as weak, dumb and naïve.

I thought it worked for "caught by the tide", but reading the same irrational way she reacts and decides things here is infuriating.

I don't think anyone really wants to associate with someone so irrational, in realise or in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, stupid main character unfortunately, acting like a little cry baby basically. And with her life-long best friend, and she can't juts talk to him? Good grief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly probably the most annoying main character ever written, like it's paaaaaaaaainful, fuckin paaaainful. Decent plot, hard to really get into it because I'm not sure anyone is as dense as she is, but still a fun read.

Low-key hoping Drew moves on to someone else though.

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Do all women think like this??? What a dumb piece of meat... no wonder that dating a woman is so hard... still 5stars because i wanna find out how this shindig is going to end...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

crazy, naive, mixed up girl

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I never comment but this infuriating!!! Isn’t she 25?!? Why is she acting like 15yr old? Communication is not that hard! So many rash decisions, it’s literally painful to read sometimes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous