All Comments on 'Anything for You Ch. 10'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 12 years ago
Lovely and wholly unexpected treat!

Absolutely delighted to hear that you are addressing the keyboard again. Your story, "Caught by the Tide," was my gateway drug for erotic romance. I bet I've enjoyed that one half a dozen times, with "Anything for You" running neck and neck for favorites.

Your stories have heart and poignancy as well as heat, and they really can't be beat. This epilog was most entertaining, and it does indeed reassure us that Samantha successfully worked out her issues with her parents. Plus there's the Happy Ever After for Roxy and Marco, as well as the good news about the impending delivery.

Thanks so much for sharing the rest of the story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I was so happy to see this posted today and thank you for writing it, I was disappointed in the way you left it before, but this more than made up for it. Please write another story soon.

Alice_ReidAlice_Reidalmost 12 years ago
yay!

so glad you're back! you're one of my favorite writers on lit! nice little revisit to a favorite story to prime the pump...I'm looking forward to what you've got in store for us next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Glad to see you back

I was just thinking about you and wondering where you've been. Glad to see you're writing again. You've been missed!

~S

F_WhateverF_Whateveralmost 12 years ago
Damn it, Lily!

Now I'll have to read chapters 1-9 again... :)

I didn't think an epilogue was necessary back then but I'm glad you returned, doing a great job as usual with this chapter. Please continue with the good work and don't forget to add this chapter to the ebook.

m62cygm62cygalmost 12 years ago
Well done

Da Iawn.This finished the story off nicely

roller_girl06roller_girl06almost 12 years ago
Yay!

This was a good little extra to the story cause one of Sam's worries was about having kids and to know that she can is a great ending to the story

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 12 years ago
Good ending to a great story

Terrific way to wind up the series. I enjoyed every chapter. It's good to see you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome back!

I was so excited to see your name in the new articles feed! Please keep it up - you really are one of the best on this site and I want more! :-)

late2thepartylate2thepartyalmost 12 years ago
Hurray!!!

I was so very happy to see your name appear again. I had to revisit some of the earlier chapters, not that I'm complaining. Please continue to write and post. Your stories are wonderful treats to read.

loniekloniekalmost 12 years ago
Yay!!!

Its funny to think I only just finished reading ALL of your stories last week thinking you might not be back only to jump on today to see this. I love all of your stories and can't wait for you to write more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep writing, please.

You are a wonderful writer. Your stories are the perfect shade of all colours. Please continue.

sucker4romancesucker4romanceover 11 years ago
So glad you wrote this!

Please keep writing, your absolutley the best!!!

partial2passionpartial2passionover 11 years ago
Perfection!

This is one of my favorite stories! I love Drew and Sam's chemistry. You have an amazing talent and a really good sense of humor. Its something I hope to one day aspire to as well. Welcome back and I can't wait for your next story.

-p2p

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 11 years ago
welcome back!

A 'magnifico' return :) we missed you!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Sigh... you made me really miss those two.

I was soooooo excited to see an epilogue to this story. I like all your characters but I really loved Sam and Drew. It's nice to see them married and happy and having all their dreams come true. Thanks for coming back to the story.

Now I'm pumped for your next story. I like that your characters are always incredibly human. Imperfect, sometimes frustrating, but undeniably real. I love that about your work and I'm really looking forward to your next story.

Don't make us wait 18 months!!

BibFile10BibFile10over 11 years ago

I am so glad that you are back and writing! I loved the epilogue, and I hope to read more new stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!!!

Glad to see you back! Please continue to write, you have an amazing gift. Your stories are incredibly entertaining. Can you start a new story soon? Please!

Mixxy14Mixxy14over 11 years ago
You're back!

So glad you're back. I started reading your stories a few months ago, and I've read all of them at least 20 time each - love them all, fav is Caught By the Tide, read that one so many times I can it almost in my sleep :) Keep writing, never stop, because you have a talent that shouldn't be wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Meh

So glad you are back, but this epilogue didn't do anything for me or really the story in my opinion. Hope to see a new series from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
welcome back!

So happy you are back. Have been searching and waiting and searching and waiting all this time to see if you had any intention of contributing stories again. please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes!!

How exciting that you're back!! Very much an avid fan of your writing! I'm dying for more :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Epilogue

Welcome back, Lilly. I visited on the off chance that your novellas were still here, and that I could re-read Back to the Farm. I was surprised to see find an epilogue for Anything for You. Enjoyed it. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

kathryn08kathryn08over 11 years ago
nice surprise!

I'm a long time reader, so I was pleasantly surprised to come here on a whim tonight and see something new from you! Most unexpected. You really are the best writer around here :) Thanks for letting us know what happened with this story... and clever way to work in a sex scene!

ByronBrandtByronBrandtover 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Damn! That was thoroughly enjoyable!

You are a true master (mistress?) of conveying emotion, and making sure the reader understands what the characters are feeling.

It's a pity Sam kept trying to avoid talking to Drew, but we wouldn't have had a story then, would we!

I have to say that I love the setting you've put the story in. While I'm not bashing American writers, I have to say the fact that you set the story in Britain is quite refreshing.

(I suppose I could also partly blame that on being Canadian...)

JackWoodyJackWoodyover 11 years ago
thank you

for the stimulating entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The frosting on the cake

What a great wrap-up. I am so hoping this epilogue helps you to get back into writing.

Tyss0407Tyss0407over 11 years ago
loved it!

Great epilogue ... Lots of fun and humour. Are you planning to write Marco and Roxy's story? That would be a great read .... How young Roxy seduced and wore down an experienced playboy like Marco. Please consider it.

I loved all your stories. Keep writing. Thank you.

surenderme08surenderme08about 11 years ago
Second time around...Loved your Story

It has it all.

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76about 11 years ago
Love It!!

I enjoyed every one of your stories, I hope you continue on to write about Roxy and Marco story next.

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago

I really hope you will continue to write

thanks for all the stories you shared, I read and loved all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just to let you know

I started reading your stories what seems to be a long time now back in 2010! I just wanted to let you know that I read anything for you back then.

And this is me reading the epilogue (which, by the way, I was exited to see you'd written. I was only coming back to re-read it) I love this story so much. I think that should be testament to you as a writer that I've came back after all this time!!! 3 years later.

Delighted I can purchase your stories now. I'm going to buy Anything for You with my very next pay check. So thrilled you are published

Well done, thank you for your wonderful stories. And I hope you continue to write. If so, you have a fan for life right here :)

Xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oooh.. how interesting

nice to see you back.. I look forward to any new story you come up with.. though no pressure.. its not the easiest thing in the world to do.. writing I mean... though trust me when I say that I would be thrilled to see another story from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

I have spent the last 48 hours reading all your series and all I have to say is wow. You are beyond talented. The way you write is enchanting and enriching. When I read all three of your stories I felt like I was actually there in the moment. Everything the characters felt I felt as well. The happiness the pain the sorrow absolutely everything. It didn't even matter that there wasn't alot of sex scenes. I believe that's what made it so amazing. When you have that good story who needs a bunch of sex scenes. Please tell me your going to continue writing.. I absolutely love you and the way you write. The thing is there's drama but it's realistic drama. No crap about people just falling in love but the man cheated or something along the Lines of that. This was realistic drama that didn't carry out. You made everything so real and understanding. I couldn'thave spent the last 48 hours doing burning better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written

You write really well. Looking forward to reading our other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really amazing!

You are so talented! Right now I'm reading through all your stories on this site. They're all amazing!

Richie4110Richie4110about 10 years ago
Great story

You are one of the best. Can't wait to read more of you talent.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love love love your stories

Anyone else would like the read Marco and Roxy story?? Anyone?? Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful writing

Lily

Your characters are real and you make them that way. I know this is way after you completed your story, but still wanted to compliment you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dear Lily,

Where are you?

It's been such a long time.

I keep hopping that one day you will come back and delight us all with another of your wonderful stories.

Maria

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A great story , some good suspense and love galore. THANK YOU!

DeKreDeKrealmost 5 years ago
Unbelievable

I really can't imagine that there are women stupid like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That's amore!

Starryeyes_77Starryeyes_77over 2 years ago

Love love love this story!!!

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 2 years ago

Incredibly wonderful tale - British heartland to Italy's serenissima - makes you wish for more and more - and to be able to live the love and hope. A gentle love is still possible in our tense world and this story gives us a wonderful glimpse inside. A dream but thanks - and give us some more. PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Read all your stories in one day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A beautifully famtastic series. Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just a bunch of liars, unwilling to be truthful till forced to ...... Just living a lie

BiologoBiologoabout 1 month ago

Più d’italiano per favore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous