All Comments on 'Anything, She Said'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh sweet jesus

I want that, want to be her

sexygoth87sexygoth87about 15 years ago
What to say about that....

It was....absolutely fucking amazing! That aroused me so damn much! I so wish that was me!

ejlsejlsabout 15 years ago
Another superb story

Oh Scotsman, I have been a fan of yours from the first story I read. You are such a versitile writer, from telling the sweetest of stories, to the darkest. I love your style of writing without quotes.

I was somewhat apprehensive reading this tale. I thought perhaps it would be a little too much for me to handle, but it wasn't. I believe it is because of your ability to show the true love and caring that your characters have for each other. There is a trust and respect that cannot be denied.

Thank you. As plain and simple as that sounds - thank you.

CoryleaCoryleaabout 15 years ago
Luscious

I loved the fact that this was difficult for him, yet he had to do it. I want to read the story after this one, the story where he's accepted his desires, and see where THAT leads them. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

This is powerful erotic writing. Stunning in its intensity. Your writing style is magnetic, and I was drawn to the very core of it. Thank you

touchy_misstouchy_missabout 15 years ago
Layers

Hi there..very well written I think the embedded dialogue works well. The characters are nicely developed. The woman is reasonably well written from the male perspective (which is always tricky), and the protagonist is really wonderfully layered. If I had any criticism it would be that perhaps there is a little too much action for the length of the story. The beginning is nicely paced and then it seems a little rushed. Now Im going to read more of your work. Thanks for sharing. Em X

sweetfeet09sweetfeet09about 15 years ago
Innovative

This story introduced a new content to your writing that interests me. You've gone deeper into the exploration of the BDSM aspect and its relation to love. You've described the conflict in his head amazingly well, and we watch his loss of control due to inexperience - a common problem in many novice exploits. You controlled the writing though, so that it was amazingly well-paced in contrast. Interesting indeed…a great read!

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlabout 15 years ago
Intriguing

The sexiest read I've had in a long time. Well constructed and conjures vivid images laced with feeling. Beautifully handled, as always, Scotsman. I love your writing.

steamingchocolatesteamingchocolateabout 15 years ago
Heaven and Hell (in a handbasket)

Very very HOT! This was an amazing read, taking me places I have never imagined. You took me right outside of myself. Your writing style has got to be one of the best on Literotica. Please keep it up!

viavaiviavaiabout 15 years ago
Superb

It is hard to find authors that can write stories about couples that have a loving relationship and enjoy more than just vanilla sex. I mean authors who actually write with skill! Please write more on this couple. Thanks again.

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23about 15 years ago
Amazing!

Please continue this story. I found it very erotic and I cant wait to read a sequel (if there is one). Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. More Please !!!

gregarious96gregarious96about 15 years ago
Nothing Short of Amazing

It was really one of the most amazing stories I have ever read on this site. So articulate and well thought out. Passion described so eloquently and so intensely. I've just never read such passionate sex described so perfectly. The act of giving and recieving, being ashamed to have what one really wants. I believe you have captured that essence perfectly in this story. You have me intrigued. Thank you. Authors like you make reading more interesting.

ASerbicWitASerbicWitabout 15 years ago
Eye for Detail

I've voted for the excellence of your writing style. I was recommended to this story by a response story to this. Yours is an erotic rendering, but you need to fill in the blanks. Too much of the story takes place off the page. While the tension is good, you rush to the ends. Take a moment and express what is happening in the blank spaces. The power struggle is a strong innovation. However, you need to push it through to a resolution. Think about the emotions and actions more. The psychological needs the physical as a balance. Hitting the high points isn't enough. Fill each space. Show us the scene you see. Epicuria has written the woman's side of this story. Her story fills the gaps. Read it.

Virgo73Virgo73about 15 years ago
You are good - too good

Honestly Scotsman, I've been absolutely amazed by how much your writing has improved of recent times - somewhere around the middle of the Melanies I went from reading about your subject to being there. It's a beautifully active style which keeps readers engaged. I disagree with the comments about you needing to fill in the gaps. It's true some people who visit this site do seem to have all the time in the world to read all sorts of crap, but most people don't and in my view short stories should be tight and succint and pacey, which yours are, to perfection in my opinion. Backstory is good, but in flashes that tell a whole story in one line, not fifteen paragraphs of "and then when he was twenty-four..." etc. As you suspected this story is a bit full-on for me and I just don't understand why anyone would want to do that kind of stuff, but it's a testament to your writing ability that I didn't enjoy this story at all! If you were crap, it wouldn't have bothered me like it did because you took me there. Obviously a lot of people love it though and with thirteen comments to date, I think it's fair to say that you are now a new standout on this site. Virgo73.

yukiko6yukiko6about 15 years ago
Now I understand!

This is fantastic writing as a stand-alone, but as a joint reading with Epicuria's story (which led me here) it is more understandable. You are both excellent writers. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Have you considered team-writing? I am a student of English here in USA, and I am surprised to find such high quality stories on an amateur writing site, especially in this area of interest.

I enjoyed your story very much! Congratulations!

slutLslutLabout 14 years ago
wow....i'm not sure about this

You captured all the confliction in a D/s relationship but this isn't a Dom i would like to have. I was like i wanted to stop reading but couldn't. Possibly a tad disturbing... Why did i want to read on?

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 14 years agoAuthor
I hope

You read on because it is a fairly well-writen story. ( He says modestly...) And because it attempts to explore honestly, uncomfortable aspects of BDSM which most writing doesn't.

That is precisely why I wrote it. I want to confront the uncomfortable, which most others avoid.

I'm not in the business of being a popular writer. I try to be an honest writer.

kaiyandomkaiyandomalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Conveys a Doms internal struggle quite well. I will admit, I am hooked. Taking notes :)

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
Quite good.

I have not encountered a woman who needed such harshness very often, but when she did NEED it, I gave it to her. The internal struggle described was unfamiliar to me, but understandable. The more I read and encounter in life the more I believe BDSM is a much bigger field than most people believe.

Thank you.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Intense

And yes, it made me unconfortable to some degree...but I do like how you explored this aspect of their lifestyle. Pain and pleasure runs so closely together. But being able to push a reader out of their comfort zone, yet able to keep them active in the story shows a true skill.

LouisaLoveLouisaLoveover 13 years ago
Gawd

I'm trembling.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 13 years ago
Illuminating

This journey into the mind of the Dom here was excellent. I have walked along this path some and I remember my thoughts during that journey. You have captured the moment and the sweet/sinister nature of the ride. 5 stars

bookwormjubookwormjuabout 13 years ago
wow

Wow fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gripping Read. Brilliant.

Midway through, there's an unsettled and uncomfortable feeling which lurks in my gut upon reading this. However, it is very stimulating and there is a nervous and exciting thrill I get, as a reader which carries me through to the end. :) There is a fuzzy warmth which endears the situation to me, too.

Erotica that provokes thoughts (other than plain filthy ones) and emotions is a rare find. My interest is keenly perked. I'll keep an eye on your account for more stories. :) Well Wishes, from Lady K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was magnificently written! One of the most honest looks at the D/s conflict many people find themselves facing that I have ever read! You have a true talent ~ please keep writing :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous