All Comments on 'Apartment 3B Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Nice Setup

Wimp.... er, well a "real man" would have shot both of them, but he apparently enjoys life and his slut too much to shoot himself in the head or foot. Well written as always and provocative...

cageyteecageyteeover 14 years ago
I'm glad he's back !!!!!!!!!

I have felt for quite some time that we need some new approaches in LW and this is certainly different. I'm glad JPB is back to posting on Lit. You the readers may not (like me) like all his stories but I think he is among the best "story tellers" posting here or anywhere else that I have seen.

tennmactennmacover 14 years ago
Welcome back

Its good to have you back

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Great read so far

Nicely set up for many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go back away again.

You suck, as always. Your writing does, too, but mostly you as a person are horrible.

Yours in Christ (who also hates you)

Anonymous

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Cant Wait

Would like to see where this goes amd how Wifey takes it when he Boots here to 3B. and Monroe is to take care of her.

Maybe she wont mind but I'm betting she will Break.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
His wife is just a piece of ass that he shares

If he wants that type of life style then he should clean out of all of the good stuff and leave nothing but junk at his house. keep the bank accounts so low that if she tries to make off with his money she won't get much. Ride the situation out until his lover gets tired of her husband cheating on her and dumps him. and then make his move to get her.

Good story, and hope that the next chapter will come out soon. Thanks.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice start

I look forward to reading the next installment.

What is with the "a real man would have shot both of them". People cheat all of the time; around 40% of marriages according to the data. "Real men don't shoot both of them", real men deal with it, make their decisions and then make the best of their lives.

If the "real man" ascertain was true, the population would be dropping like a rock. GEEEEZ folks, get a grip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
started okay; went nowhere, as usual

at the end, it's back to the usual little wimp calling his wife, talking to her, knowing she's fucking around, after endless promises not to, etc., etc. ad nauseam... <p>

author's stuck in this same circularity story telling, with no deeper story development or characterization worth more than a quick glance...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good So Far

Decent story nice break-point, I'm wondering what is next.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! Easy to read! Original and Creative!

At least this chapter gets a high rating. I will see now about the next chapter. Hopefully, it is also very good.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoying it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same old same old

Just one hung-up cockold arsehole cuckolding other cuckolds.

They are one big 'Social Disease'

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A slut is a slut is a slut.

Neither one of them is worth a damn as a human being. Why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What is the point, just a bunch of cheaters 1*

He tries to act big and cool but he was just a cuckold wimp.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
A Story About Neatly Nothing - Ala Seinfeld !

JPB just drones on and on completely deadpan. Very savvy and slick on the down low, low down cheaters. It just 'is' . No real good or bad , consequences and judgements are on the distant horizon as introduction closes.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
LAZY PEOPLE AND CHEATERS

have tendencies to accept what is left or given. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

But Why not divorce, kick Monroe's ass, and take Kirby away from her cheating husband. As they are still married, no mattef how justified, they are also cheating.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

rofl im guessing ur MC doesnt get the irony here Kirby is Carol. carol and kirby are doing the exact same thing. this guy is just running around in circles till he dies from a heart attack poor guy maybe he should stop traveling or stop getting married

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Cute story. Thanks for your writing.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Makings

Makings of a good story,hope Ch 2 proves it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kirby and Carol are not doing the same thing at all. Kirby nor the MC would have started an affair if their partners had not already been cheating.

When you cheat, you break the contract, all bets are off and the marriage ceases to have any meaning.

Neither Kirby nor the MC had a marriage to cheat on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9079 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES