Apartment 3B Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None of that matters now. What dad didn't tell me was that he was going to use his contacts to find out if Nick was cheating on me and he found out that Nick was."

"So what does that have to do with me?"

"I decided that I'm not going to sit home and be horny while waiting for Nick to come home. I need some one to help me with the horny part and I picked you."

"Why me?"

"Because you are a nice guy. I can tell from the way you watch me that you want me, but you haven't tried anything. No sexist remarks, no crude come ons, no trying to grab a feel or pat me on the ass like most of the assholes that come into the lounge. I wanted some one, but most of the guys I come across are assholes and I don't want to waste time on an asshole. I asked Linda to pump Vern about you and Vern told her that you were Mr. Straight Arrow and married so you looked and didn't touch.

"Linda also found out that your company will fly your wife out to visit after you have been away from home for over thirty days, but you have never brought her out. You also never talk about her and f anyone asks about her you change the subject. I put all that information together and came up with the idea that all is not well between you and your wife. As for what happened at the lounge tonight Linda suggested that I hit you with it in front of every one so you wouldn't be likely to turn me down without giving me a chance to talk to you so I gambled and here we are."

"I don't think I would be a good boyfriend for you. I only get out here three or four times a year and when I am here it is only for a few weeks at a time."

"That will work for me. Unfortunately I love Nick even though he is a cheating asshole. I don't plan on leaving him, just play a little while he is playing. If I hooked up with some one local and saw him all the time things could get awkward. Some one who is only around part of the time would be perfect."

"What would you do on those horny nights when I wasn't around?"

"Remember how good it was when you were here and how good it will be when you come back."

"It is a very tempting offer."

"I had hoped that it would be. If you are at all interested I believe that you have a room here in this very establishment."

"I do indeed. Any chance you might like to go with me to my room and look at my etchings?"

"Ooh, I've always wanted to see etchings."

I signaled for the bill, paid it and then Kirby and I headed for my room. Once inside my room Kirby said:

"I don't see any etchings."

"I lied. I just told you that to get you into my room."

"Well honey, you got me up here to show me something so you had better get to it."

"Show you something? Okay."

I walked over to the dresser and started picking up things. "This is my hairbrush and over here we have the charger for my electric razor." I opened the top drawer of the dresser and took out a pair of briefs and showed them to her as I said, "And here is some of my clean underwear."

"Enough! Enough already. I've seen enough. Get your pants off. Now!"

As she said that her skirt hit the floor and I figured that it was time to get with the program. Kirby was naked and on the bed by the time I had all of my clothes off. She gave me the eye and said:

"Get over here lover and show me that I know how to pick 'em."

I warned her that the first time might be kind of disappointing as it had been a bit since I'd last been laid and she said:

"No problem as long as there is a second time."

There was and a third time after which I asked her what time she had to leave and go home.

"Trying to get rid of me already?"

"Hell no. As far as I'm concerned you can stay right here until the location is over and even then you can stay with me. Just get in the truck and go home with me."

"You sound like you mean that."

"Bet your sweet ass I do."

"What would you tell your wife when you got me there?"

"Get out and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out."

"Ouch! That sounds a bit harsh."

"I suppose it does, but our marriage has been over for a couple of years now. I just haven't taken the time to put it to rest."

"Well sweetie, it won't end because of little old me going home with you because that is never going to happen. I will have my fun with you, but I'm staying here because this is where Nick is when he is not on the road selling. But to answer your question; I need to be home by one-thirty so I can shower and get ready to go into work at four."

"That means you can have breakfast with me."

"You might not have enough energy left to get out of bed to go to breakfast" she said as she reached for my cock and when her mouth closed on me I felt like I'd died and gone to Heaven.

------------------------------

The two week location stretched out to five and for the next eight days Kirby spent her nights in my bed and on the ninth night Kirby told me that her husband had gotten home that afternoon so it would be a while before she would be able to see me again.

The next two nights I went with Vern to the lounge and sat with him while he waited for Linda to get off, but seeing Kirby and knowing that she wouldn't be going back to my room with me was just too hard on me so I stopped going to the lounge. Three days went by and one afternoon Vern told me that Kirby had asked about me and was wondering if I was okay.

"Tell her I'm fine."

"You tell her."

"I can't. I don't have her phone number."

"Then come down to the lounge and tell her in person."

"Can't do that either. Just tell her I'm fine Vern and then let it rest."

A week went by and then one night during the fourth week of the location there was a knock on my door and I opened it expecting to see Vern, Billy Bob or one of the other guys on the crew, but there stood Kirby.

"May I come in?"

I stepped aside and she walked in. I closed the door and turned to see her taking off her clothes.

"Nick is gone for at least two weeks. Get your clothes off lover; we need to make up for lost time."

I had a week and a half with Kirby and then it was time to load up the trucks and head home to Michigan. Kirby and I had breakfast together on the morning I had to leave and as we held hands across the table she asked:

"You will miss me won't you?"

"Silly girl, of course I'm going to miss you. I just wish there was some way I could either stay here or take you with me."

"That is so sweet of you to say that, but you know I can't go with you. My heart is here. I will think about you and hope that you will be back soon."

She walked me to my truck, gave me a scorcher of a kiss and then walked over to her car. She sat there and watched me until I pulled out of the parking lot and headed east.

--------------------------------

Keeping to the schedule I had already set I got home two days before Carol expected me and checked out the house. It had that same empty feeling that I had felt the first time. It was obviously not lived in. That evening I followed Carol and the shithead from the real estate office to dinner and then to a lounge where they danced for a while. They were at Monroe's apartment by one. The next day they skipped dinner and went straight from work to 3B. I guess they wanted to 'stock up' for a while since I was coming home.

When I rolled in the house had a 'lived in look' that must have taken Carol hours to achieve. My home coming was passionate as Carol tried to fuck me to death. I was home for almost three months and I kept a close eye on Carol and as far as I could tell she did not run around on me even once. Apparently she and Monroe had figured out that the best way to keep from being caught was not to do anything when I was in town.

I was tapped for another trip and as was my new habit I told Carol I was leaving a day earlier than I actually left and I was watching as she and Monroe raced from the real estate office to apartment 3B. I was punishing myself a little by doing that, but I needed to know if she was still with Monroe or had switched to some other asshole.

My trip didn't take me to Palm Springs. It was an inside location at a studio in Century City in Los Angeles that was scheduled for three days and then I had to take the car to San Diego for five days and then head up to San Francisco for six more. At the end of the first day's shoot I drove like crazy from LA to Rancho Mirage and it just happened that Kirby was looking in the direction of the door when I walked in. She was so surprised that she dropped her tray. I took a seat and Linda came up to me and asked me if Vern was with me and I had to tell her no. Seconds later Kirby came up to take my drink order.

"Are we on for tonight?" I asked and she said that she would try to get off early. I was waiting for her when she came outside at eleven.

"Can we do more than hug, kiss and talk?"

"Nick left two days ago. I have two weeks before he will be back."

I rented a room and we tore up the bed until I had to leave at five to get back up to LA. I gave her my schedule and told her I would only be able to see her two more times before I had to head to San Diego, She told me that she had some time off coming and she asked me if she could go to San Diego with me. I of course said yes.

I drove back to LA, worked the shoot and that evening I raced back to pick Kirby up and take her back up to LA with me. The shoot ran a day over schedule and then we headed for San Diego. Halfway there she started with the "Are we there yet? How much longer?" Every five minutes it was "Are we there yet" and I kept saying no. I knew she was playing some kind of game with me, but I never figured out what it was until she told me to pull over.

"Why?"

"We aren't there yet and I can't wait. Pull over and let's get up in the sleeper."

I smiled and pulled off on an exit ramp, turned on the flashers, set the parking brake and turned to see Kirby already up in the sleeper and taking her clothes off.

I had to stop two more times before we got to San Diego. We had a fabulous six days in Diego and I tried to talk her into going to San Francisco with me, but she said that she could only get off the one week that she had just spent with me. I spent one last night with her in a motel in Escondido and then I headed for San Fran and then home.

To be continued.

12