All Comments on 'Apertures'

by Guesde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Brilliant!!

Such a superbly told story, understatement of the most exact order. The story of a warm, unsatisfied woman who recognised potential and then turned it into a novel experience for him and a most satisfying encounter for both. And, oh, the oldfashioned courtesy of a country lad!

I greatly like your style, way with words, excellent spelling and grammar.

More please and good luck.

WintermuteSubWintermuteSubalmost 18 years ago
Superb

Rarely have i read anything on Literotic with such journalistic talent. More than erotica, this is such a story. I absolutely love the way you describe bit by bit how you could and couldn't paint her. A beautiful peice of work.

~Wintermute

WintermuteSubWintermuteSubalmost 18 years ago
Superb

Rarely have i read anything on Literotic with such journalistic talent. More than erotica, this is such a story. I absolutely love the way you describe bit by bit how you could and couldn't paint her. A beautiful peice of work.

~Wintermute

satyricon.21satyricon.21almost 18 years ago
impressive

very unusual, very convincing, very consistent. congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Flow

Wow. I was especially impressed with the way the the almost inarticulate viewpoint was expressed and developed. How the main character viewed his teacher/lover from an artists point of view and handled her with untutored artistry. The gaining of a more complex moral view was handled so subtly and blended with the gaining of the physical experience.

You went right to the top with this first story. Hope for many more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hoping to see more of your work

excellent story,you have a sauve touch................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Incredible

Your handling of the voice of this piece was perhaps unsurpassed by anything I have read on this site. I was terribly disappointed to find nothing else you've written hear, and I do hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awsome

I read this today, after you posted it 16 years ago.

One of the better written, if not the best, Ive read in here.

A shame that with so much talent and knowledge of story structure you haven't written anything since or before this.

Sad!

PS are you still living? Anyone knows?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous