Apertures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guesde
Guesde
2 Followers

I didn't know much about right or wrong in theory. I knew that this in theory was wrong.

I trembled as I sat up next to her on the bed. My back rested against the pillows. My legs lay straight out before me. How I felt down there obvious to anyone who could see. At that moment a strange thought came into mind without warning as strange thoughts always do. The thought wasn't brought on by the lazy bark-like cry of crows outside Mrs. Shaw's windows or by the breeze that bustled its way through the trees in her yard. They was normal sounds. Sounds I'd heard and not taken notice of a million times before. No. What came upon my mind at that moment came from nowhere outside me. It came from down inside. The thought struck across my mind like a blow leaving my breath irregular. In fact it wasn't exactly a thought but a pulse. That pulse told me something about experience – that experience was something you made up after the fact because at that time you had no mind of what was going on. You were just being and it was only later that you thought that moment meant anything. At that time I was suspended outside of myself so that no words could be framed to explain what happened. That was the pulse. It was being outside your own mind with only the words you made up later to explain it.

I rested awkwardly down onto the pillow and turned to meet Mrs. Shaw's gaze which I felt even though I wasn't looking at it. She was smiling at me.

Still she didn't speak even though her hands were now upon me moving up through the tufts of hair on my chest and around my nipples which were stuck out like it was cold. Bumps appeared on my arm as her hand circled around my chest in long sweeps such that the arc of her circle ended up below my belly button.

'Do you like that Sullivan?' she said then breaking the silence.

I didn't really know what I felt to answer but I answered that I did. I was thinking about nothing at all and that was the moment - when my mind had been emptied of everything that normally cluttered it - that something else happened to me. I began to move and to act as though I knew what I wanted. As though this was as natural to me as walking and talking.

I moved onto my side and I began to touch her. To stroke her stomach, trace around the outline of the bones at the bottom of her neck and around her nipples and around the under side of her breasts and up to her shoulders and down to her wrists. I felt her tense.

'Suck them.'

Soft groans escaped her lips as my tongue circled her nipple and then my lips pressed down to embrace it. Softly I sucked on it. My right arm holding me up, my left hand of its own volition played with her other breast squeezing it lightly and then with more vigour. Harder groans escaped her lips. I bit down on her.

All of a sudden I felt myself against her leg. The sensitive edge of my smooth cock rubbing up and down her thigh. Her hand held me. Positioned me against her.

My lips had left off her nipple, and were now approaching her neck, my tongue licking over the bones at the top of her chest, and then up and over her shoulders. My cock brushed over her bush.

I clutched at her tongue with my tongue, let my tongue swim in her mouth, before my lips bit her top lip, my hands running down over her cheeks and through her hair. I was on top of her and my cock was running above her stomach.

Sullivan...'. Sullivan...'. She said breathily at those moments when my tongue withdrew from her mouth. 'Sullivan, I want you to touch me.'

I fell beside her. I met her eyes as they motioned downwards, towards her bush.

'Just with your finger. Just lightly. Softly.'

I spread my fingers through her bush. Then she took my drawing finger and placed it on a pink nub that stood erect at the top of her slit. She let go my hand and like I was drawing softly I brushed my finger across and around that spot for her. Softly. Like I held my pencil when I was shading lightly. I caressed rather than pushed. With every touch I could feel her jerk up slightly off the bed and take a breath in. Mrs. Shaw had grabbed my other hand and was sucking on my fingers, with my mouth I sucked again on her nipple. We both sucked each other. All the time my hard cock was pressed against her thigh.

Eventually Mrs. Shaw finished off sucking on my fingers. And then she asked me to suck her where I'd been touching her. She lifted her legs up and opened herself up. I put myself in front of her and she put her legs around my body as I sucked up and down her slit and over the scarlet nub that was hard. I licked inside her and sucked on her nub and kissed the lips of her slit. Then I felt her legs contract up and heard her shout with pleasure. She said a word that was never allowed in Ma's house. As her legs released their grip on me I licked up her wetness before she took my head and sat up and kissed me, her taste still fresh on my lips.

She let go of kissing me. It was a hard kiss. She pushed me against the pillow and began to jerk me off with her hand. Her lips rushed over and swallowed my cock. Took it deep within her. She sucked down hard on it, before lifting her mouth off while she jerked me in her hand. It wasn't long before I had exploded in her mouth.

I lost control. My knees came together, my stomach clenched up, and my hands pushed down hard on Mrs. Shaw's head. When I'd finished emptying myself in her mouth I lifted her head off me. Some of me was escaping at the sides of her mouth. I wiped it with my finger, making sure to catch it by curling it around as I cleaned. She took my hand, with the finger still pointing out, and moved it toward her mouth. With just her tongue out she licked my finger.

We rested after that. She laid her head on my chest and I felt a feeling of sweetness. And then she began to say things to me.

She told me she had watched me for a long time and she said how she had seen me grown up into a good man and how she had seen both strength and sadness in my eyes and she told me that she watched me at work and liked how I was. She told me she had noticed my body and that she had wanted to touch and feel my arms for herself and she told me that she had eventually desired me and then that she wanted me.

She said that what she felt for me was pure even if most people thought it wasn't. And she told me that her husband was a good man but that a woman didn't always want a good man in her bed. She told me that a woman needed sometimes to have something more than a good man and that it wasn't always nice and that was the way it was and that a woman wanted things she couldn't have most of all and that she wanted those things in her bed sometimes no matter what the consequences might be.

All the time she said these things to me she had her head turned to me as I lied there looking straight ahead listening to her. Her hand was running softly down my belly all the time and I found that I couldn't disagree with anything she said when she was doing that with her hand to me.

Eventually she stopped talking and smiled at me and kissed me.

She went to the end of the bed and she knelt in front of me backwards. She spread her legs a little wider and she asked me to lick her. She shifted back a little so her back view was right in front of my face. I moved onto my knees and pushed her forward. And I put my hands on each of her thighs and began to lick her between her legs. To lick her pinkness, being careful to lick softly over and around her scarlet node which was so sensitive to the touch of my tongue.

'Not there ... Sullivan. Lick me in the other place.'

She told me with her hips where she wanted me to lick her and kiss her. She spread her legs a little wider and I began to kiss her in that place in the middle of her cheeks. I licked up the length of her crack and she moaned. I put my nose against her and thrust my tongue in her as far as it would go. I could barely breathe. She made sounds I'd heard no woman make before.

Then she put her face into the bed and moved her arms around and opened her cheeks up as far as they would go. I then searched into her deeper with my tongue. I licked her. I kissed her. And I thrust my tongue into her. Into that place where she wanted my tongue most to go.

Eventually she turned around as though my doing that was causing her too much pain. She shoved me back onto my back. She put one of her legs on each side of me and began to kiss me on the lips. She was rough at first and then soft and then rough again.


As she kissed me, Mrs. Shaw rubbed her slit up and down and over my cock, making it hard and letting me feel in the most intimate way how wet my licking and sucking had made her. She continued to suck my face with her lips, making her tongue almost strangle my tongue. She slid herself over the rim of my cock, making sure its most sensitive part came into contact with her scarlet node which only minutes before I had mistakenly sucked.

Then I slipped into her, as if by accident. My cock fell upward through the flaps of her slit. As my cock pushed past up her slit it opened up into a pool of wetness that enveloped and swallowed it.

In the beginning she bucked up and down on top of me, letting her breasts fly into my face. The short-breathed noises she made came from deep within. She banged down violently on me and she slapped down against the top of my thighs and her legs gripped the side of my torso and her breasts danced up and down over her chest without sense of rhythm and her hands pushed down hard against my shoulders and her face was screwed up and red with exertion and her hair fell down loosely almost touching my face.

She made noises as she did that, like the sound a plane made when it crashed to the ground.

All the time, harder and harder, she pushed down on me. With each push she groaned louder, until she just said one word over and over.

Eventually I pushed against her, thrusting myself up into her as she pushed down on me. She leaned closer down toward me, letting her hard nipples brush against my chest. I lifted my hands up, pushing her back upwards, so I could rub them and feel them.


I pushed against her as hard as I could. She gripped and let herself fall down over me. Her hand fell down to her bush and she began to touch herself. She left her hand still and let her body move and up down. She kept on crashing down on me until I thought I might break her.

And then I finished. She slumped down on me and I feel out of her.

She moved down me and took my cock in her mouth. Licked me and sucked me.

We lay there together. Against each other but not talking for a time. Then I got up and she dressed me.

As I left I said thank you.

The next day I felled her tree for her.

Guesde
Guesde
2 Followers
12