All Comments on 'Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 001'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Uploads?

are you gonna be uploading the entire series on here?

Gaius8666Gaius8666almost 8 years agoAuthor
Uploads

Definitely! It may take a while, though. It is a very long story, with new chapters still being written. I hope you enjoy.

M.V. Gaius

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years ago
Great premise

I love this idea... How did you come up with it? It's like a Margaret Atwood type story.

Gaius8666Gaius8666almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Well, the idea came from the perfect confluence of 2 things. 1, I am a hopeless perve ;) 2. I am a hopeless history nerd.

Combine both elements in a bowl. Mix well, heat to 450 degress and VOILA!

A huge swirling pervy epic emerges!

Thanks for your feedback.

Eroticfan33Eroticfan33almost 8 years ago
I'm usually not into CFNM

But, this was a good one.

Can't wait to read the other chapters.

4 Stars.

roberttargroberttargover 7 years ago
third book

Hi, congrats for your books they are awesome! Is the third book on hold? You haven't released a new chapter on your blog since early August. Thx and keep writing please your stories are great.

Gaius8666Gaius8666over 7 years agoAuthor
Third Book

Sorry for the delay on that. My "Muses" started to snooze a bit, and, I started writing "The Ninth Caller" and got distracted. I hope to have a new chapter of Aphrodite's Curse - Hera Strikes Back out in a week. Thanks for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typo?

As Diana felt Angone's cock enter his (her ?) mouth, she could already taste the salty precum leaking out of him.

----

Good to read this type of narrative written by a woman, rather than a man attempting to write from a woman's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Everything is fine, but gallons of cum? Dude. Be reasonable to some level at least. lol.

mrsmillwoodmrsmillwoodabout 4 years ago
Nice Beginning

The author does a good job of setting the scene and explaining the ritual. The story is well written and seems to be well thought out. With so many chapters remaining, it better be!

I enjoyed reading this first chapter, Gaius. My boy and I look forward to reading what comes next for Demetrius.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Imagination!

Good so far!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

So, why not just break a leg or an arm before the choosing of sacrifices? The lame are removed and if his limbs aren't working properly, poof, no chance at being selected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous