Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was now prepared for feast and within the hour the first of the guests would begin to arrive. Hearing the laughter of several nymphs cackling over the words of Dionysus and Ganymede, she followed the sound to the kitchen. Entering she giggled as she saw that Dionysus had received his uniform and was quite unstrung by its brevity in fabric. Looking down at herself, she smiled and was quite glad that she (unlike her two perpetually tardy sisters) had gotten ready early. Had she been late, she would have missed this pre-show.

Arraigned in a long gown of crimson fox fur with pure white collars and fluffy cuffs of thick lustrous polar bear fur she knew she looked hot. In keeping with the Solstice Theme, her neck, fingers and ears were dripping in rubies and emeralds, the colors picked to match the decorations in her house. Pleased that she was early for once, she would use this time to enjoy one last joke on her two "slaves" before the party was to begin.

Floating regally into the room like the true Goddess she was, the laughing nymphs all bowed as she entered the kitchen.

"Trouble?" she wryly asked, as she suppressed another giggle.

"EUPHROSYNE REALLY!" Dionysus cried. "This is TOO much!" he glowered as he shook the shockingly brief loincloth in the air. "Look, I am a good sport, and" gulping as he looked at her beautiful body looking even more spectacular in her gown, he paused and leered. "AND, I am always one who can take a good joke, you know I am no prude! But honestly, you can't seriously expect Ganymede and I to wear these ridiculous outfits TONIGHT. I can't walk around with my junk hanging out in front of the entire female Pantheon of Goddesses and every Nymph on OLYMPUS!!! You have to be reasonable!"

Smirking she looked over to Ganymede, who had not received his package yet and asked. "And you Ganymede? What are YOUR thoughts?"

"Noble Goddess of the Day, whose perfume rivals even the first rose in May, whose gown brings shame to the most decorated peacock, whose face no artist could capture as beaut.."

Holding her hand up she stopped him and turned back to Dionysus. "See Di-Di, Ganymede has no complaints. Plus, how do you boys even know how they will look on? They are not HALF as bad as your crybaby whines indicate." Holding her hands in the air she smiled as Dionysus and Ganymede's two small white tunics disappeared and they were replaced by the tiny garments. Seeing the two Gods practically naked caused an instant eruption of oohs and ahhs from the Nymphs witnessing this kerfuffle and Euphrosyne joined in with her own sounds of approval. Pleased with the uniforms, she crossed her arms and nodded, widely grinning. "I don't know what you are complaining about Di-Di, THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!"

Ganymede and Dionysus however were not grinning, especially Dionysus. Looking down he was as good as naked. His chest, legs and feet were bare, and his only covering was the tiny blanket of mistletoe hanging shortly over his genitals and barely covering his ass, held together with a very thin vine of the white berries circling his waist. He was covered, but only barely, and as he heard the whistles of appreciation coming from the Nymphs, he grew pissed. Ganymede was equally embarrassed by his uniform, but being smart, he held his tongue. Dionysus was not as clever.

"DAMNIT EUPHROSYNE!!!! This is fucking ridiculous!" Holding his arms out straight he pointed at his crotch with a pink face and shrugged. "You need to make a change here. Look, I REFUSE to humiliate myself in front of all of the Goddesses, BET or NO BET!!!"

Euphrosyne's smirk turned into an evil grin as she held her hands up again. Now the tiny bush covering Dionysus's cock and ass began to shake as its berries and leaves began to drop off. First his ass became completely uncovered as his loincloth was now shrunk to just a tiny sock that just barely clung to his cock and his waistband and backflap disappeared. The sock, also made of mistletoe, dug into his sensitive scrotum with their scratchy leaves. This was not helping Dionysus as his scrotum was already was irritated from the leash she had left on him when she trapped him during their game. His face now going from pink to bright red, he looked back desperately into Euphrosyne's face with an open astonished mouth.

Laughing very loudly now she looked him up and down and licked her lips. "You know Di-DI, you are right. I think my new adjustment is a big improvement! And even better, I kept the Mistletoe theme." Suddenly finding himself surrounded by ten nymphs who bent over to inspect his pouch and pinch his ass, Dionysus was horrified as his tiny covering began to slowly drop berries and leaves as his cock shook and began to grow. Looking over to Ganymede watching on with concern Euphrosyne asked "So, do YOU want to complain about your uniform too?"

Ganymede said nothing, but violently shook his head back and forth in an emphatic NO.

Back on her temple island Aphrodite was extremely bored, restless and oddly feeling introspective. Having joined the rest of Goddesses of Olympus in letting their Nymphs attend Euphrosyne's party, she was not enthused at all by the change in the invitation. Since her romp with Thor on the Seine, Aphrodite had not been quite right. Always slightly aroused and eager for sex usually, since her spectacularly awful beaver cleaning by the Norse God, her sex drive switch got permanently switched to the on position. The itch he had aroused she seemingly could never scratch and her continued desperate arousal only made her grow more and more agitated as the weeks drug on. Now knowing that the biggest social event of the year was going to be free of men, her plans for relieving her itch were on hold until after the solstice.

Walking on the beach after having participated in yet another sacrifice at her temple she sighed. Having spoken to her high Priestess in dreams, she commanded that the ceremony be moved up to the Solstice this year, hoping that the smoke from the burned cum of a sex crazed denied teenager would bring her relief, but sadly it only teased her more. Another year, another sacrifice, another offering of the seed of a horny denied eighteen year old boy on her altar, but no release. Now as the sun sank into the sea on the shortest day of the year, Aphrodite looked inland as she prepared to fly back to Olympus and join the party.

As she stretched her hands out in preparation for launch, her eye spotted a figure crawling out of the surf far down the beach. It was unusual for her temple island to have visitors, especially given its reputation as a place where men become permanently chaste after being sacrificed. As her eyes focused she smiled as the form became more clear. A Naked and perfectly formed male body, obviously insanely aroused as his cock and balls swung wildly, rocketed up the beach towards her. As he came closer something in the back of Aphrodite's mind clicked as her desire was stoked as she could see him even more clearly.

Panting and out of breath, Demetrius threw himself flat at her enormous foot and prayed. "Oh Glorious Goddess Aphrodite, please have mercy!!! I have suffered for centuries from your curse and you are my only hope now. Please, PLEASE have mercy on your unworthy servant Demetrius and let me worship you." Being so close to the object of his long quest was overwhelming and as he prayed he smothered her bejeweled foot in kisses as his hard cock smacked against the side of her big toe.

"DEMETRIUS!!!!!!! she screamed in utter delight, now having recognized him. Looking down at his rippling back moving as he desperately worshipped her foot, she smiled as she waved her arms through the air and began to shrink down to her human sized form. She wanted to see this boy up close, and from her vantage point in her full Goddess Size, he looked almost like an ant. Now in the same dimension as he, her pussy throbbed as she saw he was even more handsome than she remembered. Reaching down to stroke his hair as he continued to worship her (much smaller) foot now, she sighed.

"Demetrius, finding you here today must be the divine will of Fate. This CANNOT possibly be an accident!"

He could barely speak, his mind exploding and heart racing as the object of his ultimate desire now stood as tantalizingly close to him as his own hand. Unable to control himself, he lifted her beautiful dainty foot to his mouth and showered it in sloppy wet kisses, nearly crying in utter joy just by being in her presence. Looking up at her she gasped as the look of such adoration and overpowering lust in his eyes both shocked and aroused her.

Aphrodite was even more beautiful than Demetrius remembered, and his already extremely aroused body ached to worship her. Her long blond hair, perfectly coiffed and cascading over her bare shoulders framed her angelic face perfectly. Huge blue eyes and large pouting lips, now moist and slightly open, only inflamed him further as he could barely look at her without weeping. Already dressed for the party, her long diaphanous white gown, spun from the silk of millions of silkworms, shimmered in the fading light and perfectly clung to her painfully beautiful figure. Running his gaze slowly down her body, he drooled openly at her large firm breasts with quickly hardening nipples as he visually devoured each inch of her.

Aphrodite was at first amused but grew quite horny watching her devotee savor her form. Grabbing his head, she lifted him up to his knees and pulled him face first into her stomach, grinning as she ran her fingers through his full thick black hair. Demetrius was in heaven. Smelling the divine Goddess and wallowing in the hyacinth scent, while feeling her flesh under her gown in his hands was beyond paradise. With fingers trembling as he felt her firm silky thighs in his hands, he gently kissed her stomach and sighed, warm and safe as she pulled him closer to her curvaceous wide hipped womanly body. Hearing his little sigh, the Goddess sighed herself as a release of her nectar now filled her panties, the sight of his nude body and the intensity of his arousal further inflaming hers.

Gently taking her hands and pushing him down onto the sand, it was Demetrius's turn to be closely inspected. Feeling the hot gaze of Aphrodite boring into him as he playfully looked up at her from the beach had him already dripping as his cum raged in his balls, knowing their release was apparently imminent. Looking at her soon to be lover displaying his beautiful body to her on the ground caused her to growl like a female lion in heat.

"Mama LIKEY!" she laughed as she kicked off her jeweled sandals and began running her bare foot up his thigh. "Yes, this MUST be the will of the FATES. There can be NO other explanation. Demetrius, you hot, handsome sexy sexy boy, today is truly your LUCKY DAY!" Lifting her gown up over her head Demetrius almost seized up with a stroke, his immortality preventing his heart failure, as her delectable naked breasts flopped into view. Slowly lowering her already damp panties and tossing them casually onto her crumpled gown, when her glorious honey cave came into view Demetrius moaned a wail of total and complete ecstasy. His saliva glands now exploding and flooding his mouth, the scent of her feminine arousal drove him insane with desire and as he began to sit up and reach for her she placed her foot onto his face.

Pushing him back down into the sand, she giggled. "So impatient!!! Although given your long wait I can certainly understand. You Demetrius have been fated to service me and finally scratch the itch that torments me daily." Laughing as she felt his desperate tongue dance up her sole and tickle her, she continued. "I am going to ENJOY you throughly boy. You no doubt will pay the proper respect to my pussy it deserves, and after I ride your face for hours, I will then ride you all night to my satisfaction." Snatching her foot from his face, she gripped the tip of his cock with her toes. "Yes, I am going to take that gorgeous cock into my temple, and after I scream out my hundredth orgasm it drills from my depths, my pussy will finally receive its long awaited contribution of an ocean of boiling seed!"

Hearing this Demetrius opened his mouth and wailed increasing jibberish in joy. "Oh glorious glorious GODDESS!!!! I cannot I,I, your body, You, I love you, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY OWN LIFE!!!!"

Hearing his desperate and increasingly unintelligible pleas, and seeing the sincere stare of love and devotion in his eyes, Aphrodite gushed, her sweet thick nectar splattering onto his body and arousing him further, just as it did Thor. Her smokey lust starved body craved his now with a shocking intensity she had never felt for anyone before, God or Man, and as she felt her body release its nectar, she moaned. Flicking her hands out, Demetrius suddenly found himself spread-eagle and bound to the sand.

Grinning as she began to ready herself to straddle his face, she spoke. "I apologize for having to bind you down Demetrius, but I feel I better, as I am so wound up right now I might accidentally hurt you if you try to get away. I will release you Demetrius, with absolute JOY I will release you. I grow wet imagining the feel the centuries of your seed pumping into my deep honey cave, but first you must lick me like you never licked any woman before!!!"

Bending down to kneel over his face, Aphrodite gripped his ears firmly and stared intensely down into his big brown eyes.

"You are JUST what I need Demetrius, EXACTLY WHAT I NEED!" she screamed as she lowered her dripping cooch onto his adoring tongue and instantly shuddered in delight. Feeling his light kissing and loving sucks on her pink exposed mound, she rapidly approached the first of many orgasms as she screamed as he brought her over the edge.

"Obviously you have learned MUCH over these years Demetrius. MUCH MUCH MU..AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

12