Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 021

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Despite the skin of the Snake Goddess still strangling his cock and balls, he knew he HAD to be restrained for this torment, as the temptation to thrust was too much. Both girls discovered that they could agonizingly slowly have him penetrate them and enjoy the feeling of being completely filled up with no risk of overstimulating their delicious prisoner. He had to remain tied in order to avoid automatically thrusting, as it sometimes took 2 or 3 hours for whichever of them was enjoying his cock to fully have his penis penetrate their womb. The sensation of being so slowly enveloped in their velvet caves was too much for his brain and after an hour or so the thrusting would automatically start as the urge is too instinctual The girls, feeling the first movement would just slowly move out of the way, leaving him desperate and drooling.

Demetrius, having been soaked in the juices of Aphrodite, almost always instantly created an orgasm in any human woman upon entering her, so for Sabe and Punge the experience was one they would never have again in their lives, slow fucking Demetrius. Both of the beauties bodies had become addicts to his touch and feel and craved it every second of the day. Hundreds, perhaps a thousand orgasms would rip through them like a typhoon as each millimeter of movement of their cooch down his trunk created a Vesuvian eruption into their pussies with pleasure. By the end of this treatment however, he would often be hanging limp, balls almost black with tension and pent up seed, eyes watered in desperation. The girls always left him bound as they napped on the bed at his feet, drifting off to slumberland as they played with his overripe balls with the bottoms of their soles.

Amphrite, Dionysius and Persephone sat alone on one of the many foothills of Olympus talking and as always sharing goblet after goblet of nectar from Dionysius. The leaves were falling from the trees as the ground became covered in the red oak and yellow maple foliage drifting through the air. Autumn had definitely arrived and despite the rapid approach of winter, Amphrite and Dionysius were surprised that Persephone did not seem more remorseful. In fact, this year, different from all other years in the past, she seemed almost anxious to return to the Underworld. As they all reminisced about the fantastic summer, which of course had gotten such an epic kickoff by her party, her thoughts returned again to Demetrius, but also to Hades. She had done quite a bit of thinking over the summer and perhaps things were going to be different this winter than ones in the past.

Time was rapidly approaching the ceremony of sacrifice to Asasara, and Punge and Sabe seemed more sad about it than Demetrius. The past year with him as their personal plaything had been beyond any of their wildest pussy soaked imaginations. As they spent their last night together, Sabe and Punge wept thinking about how they would miss their toy once he was sacrificed to their Goddess. The feel of his ravenous mouth on their bodies, or his tormented hard cock trapped in their honey pots would never be felt again, and for this they were quite sad. As dawn of the day of sacrifice approached, Demetrius was fitted with his shackles and board behind his back and the snakeskin was removed. Today was they day of his release (or so they thought). The other guards were curious that Demetrius did not seem particularly nervous or concerned about his coming fate, having witnessed it a year earlier, he certainly must realize that this journey ends in death.

In the small chamber leading into the arena, he could already hear the chanting of the crowds. Queen Helkios came down for one last inspection of the sacrifice before the ceremony was to begin. As her dark and beautiful eyes rested on his grapefruit sized sacks, she closed her eyes and smiled. Asasara will be MOST delighted. This should be the biggest sacrifice yet. As the gate opened, he was led out like before and shackled to a ball and chain in the center of the sandy arena. He had assumed that Punge and Sabe would have been the ones to lead him to the sacrifice, as they had been the ones tormenting him and teasing him all year, but perhaps he did not know the reason. The two women appointed however were MORE than adequate to further inflame his lust as they licked and stroked and sucked him one last time for maximum arousal. Now chained in the center of the arena, the crowd wild with excitement, the doors opened again and out walked the 12 priestesses and among them were a beaming Sabe and Punge. They must have been very proud as they were selected to receive the gifts from Asasara.

Laying in a circle around him, the twelve naked beauties began to frig themselves with the jade statuettes of the snake Goddess, while chanting in unison with the crowd. "Asasara come forth, the time of harvest has come. Asasara come forth, the time of harvest has come."

Demetrius, his senses keener since becoming immortal choked with the air so thick with the scent of female arousal. His cock, already slapping his stomach, began to twitch and shake as the odor of nectar from hundreds of horny women, all directing their erotic interest and energies solely at him was making him squirm with lust. As he could not take his eyes off of Punge and Sabe and the other ten women writhing in ecstasy as they plunged the statues into their hot warm pussies, he saw a trail of smoke start to wriggle out of the ground at the far end of the arena. It was obvious, Asasara had come for her sacrifice.

The women paving the way for the snake Goddess, Asasara smiled when she saw such a prize sacrifice as this. Leaning her giant snake head down to his balls, her forked tongue darting over it rapidly as she sniffed and felt them, her back tail rose up in the air and began to shake her rattles violently. Queen Helkios beamed with pride, as this show of direct approval from the Goddess was unheard of. She could only speculate what wonders awaited her as reward.

Demetrius grew nervous. The feel of the snake's tongue as it ran over his flesh was incredible, and he could see exactly how no mortal man, after being teased for a year would not instantly explode in a semen storm at the feel of those cool smooth and slippery scales stroking their body. As Asasara began to toy and tease him, the crowd and the Priestesses roared their approval. Those women in the stands not actively stroking themselves at this point were few in number. Wrapping her tail around his balls she lightly stroked and tickled them with her rattle and ran her tongue under the underside of his penis, watching it tremble at her touch, Asasara smiled.

Demetrius clinched his ass tight as he felt the tip of her rattle run over his quivering asshole. He was going to be violated, there was no way to avoid it, but he was going to fight. Struggling and thrusting wildly only seemed to egg on the Goddess. The first thrust of her tail into his ass sent a tremor of pain and pleasure all through his body, causing a huge audible moan to erupt from his throat and a small, but significant dollop of pre-cum to splatter on the ground. As she played with him, inching more and more of her tail into his body, finding his prostrate she stroked it lightly, causing him to jerk and buck like a wild animal. Demetrius was leaking profusely now, and the sight of the drops of his pre-seed hitting the ground drove the Priestesses ever more frenzied in their self-penetration.

The assault began quickly enough, but went on and on for hours as Demetrius could obviously not cum. The sight of Asasara and her teasing of him working the crowd into an uncontrollable frenzy. Asasara suddenly opened her mouth and sucked Demetrius's love stick deep into her reptile throat, the inner muscles of her throat rippling over his meat driving his eyes back into his head at the feel of it. The sensation for him was beyond human description. The closest words that could be used to describe it would be to say it was like receiving 100 blowjobs a second for a week. Every neuron in his brain firing, his whole body tense, his legs even beginning to stiffen as if he truly were going to cum Demetrius shrieked for mercy at the top of his throat, adding fuel to the erotic firestorm burning through the arena.

The curse of Aphrodite was strong, but the dam was almost breached by the incredible power of Asasara's throat. Pre-cum whipped down her throat in a fast drizzle as sperm was literally siphoned out of Demetrius, but still no mother lode that the Goddess expected and demanded. As Asasara continued licking and sucking, her tail feeling his balls and discovering they were no smaller but growing, upped her efforts. He still had not cum yet and she was getting pissed at how long this was taking. In a fit of rage, she accidently nicked his ball with her fang, causing a small bead of blood to form and drop onto the angry Snake Goddesses tongue.

Writhing up straight preparing for a new approach, Asasara shook. Once Demetrius's blood entered the goddess the effects were instantaneous. The blessings of Hades were being demonstrated now as Asasara grew all black, writhing and twitching while finally shuddering as her death spiral began. To the great relief of Demetrius, he saw that she was dying and waited until she fell to the ground to strike. Now twitching as the life ran out of her from the taste of his blood, the last sight Asasara saw was Demetrius, mouth open lunging for her neck.

The crowd witnessing this stood silent. The priestesses stopped masturbating. The queen stood up concerned. There, in the middle of the arena was Demetrius, covered in the blood of Asasara, her dead giant snake head in his mouth as he had had to use his own teeth to decapitate her. Still chained naked in the arena, every eye was on him, and the silence as deafening.

Demetrius, suddenly coming back to reality from the adrenaline rush of his barbaric act looked up into the stands and saw every eye on his body. Accidently dropping the head of Asasara to the ground as he opened his mouth, he gulped. "Uh-Oh!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12