Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 039

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amphrite whispered back "Me Too!!" and both went back to enjoying the show, their eyes not moving from the hypnotic effect his cock and balls swinging like a pendulum before them was having on them. Every other eye in the room was also staring at the same rhythmic hypnotic motion, and every female passion cave grew wetter and wetter with the display when suddenly the room was illuminated as the first cellphone camera flashed. One flash was followed by another and then a cascade of paparazzi like frenzy as every woman in the room made sure that this performance was properly documented forever. Only the tight blindfold of Apollo prevented him from noticing his body continuously illuminated by the harsh white flash of so many cameras.

'NOW, SLOWLY, AND MAKE IT SEXY FOR US, BUT SLOWLY, SLOWLY TAKE THE TIP OF THE HORN OF KETO AND JUST LIGHTLY TOUCH THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR COCK, RIGHT NEAR THE TIP." Euphrosyne screamed, almost in disbelief at the words coming out of her mouth. Astonished and giddy, she saw him lower the horn and comply.

"Ugnnnn" he groaned as the vibrations caused his cock to shake at a frequency that almost instantly sent him over the edge. "IIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAABBBOUT TTTTTTTTTTTOOOO SHOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!" he cried as he felt himself rapidly approaching the edge, his whole body sweating profusely as he struggled to hold off the flood rapidly approaching.

For five minutes he hovered desperately on the edge, egged on by Euphrosyne's verbal commands clutching the edge of sanity desperately as he felt his cock begin to spasm. Dropping to his knees he screamed. "ENOUGH! I CAN'T HOLD IT". Kneeling on the floor he panted desperately as a tiny drop of glowing gold pre-cum oozed out onto the cool green jade tile. Dropping to his hands, he pleaded "Please Euphrosyne, Please let me take off this blindfold!"

"NOPE, YOU BAD BAD SEXY BOY. NOW THAT WAS ONE EDGE, YOU ONLY OWE US NINE MORE!" she giggled as amazingly Apollo, his face smirking and seemingly enjoying this kinky game, got back to his feet, spread his legs and resumed his teasing with the horn. This went on for another hour, him teasing himself to the edge only to drop to his knees when he could hold back no more. Finally, the time for his last edge had arrived, and Euphrosyne waved her hand silently to the crowd, indicating something big was coming.

By this point in the evening, every woman present was beyond horny, having never seen such an arousing display ever before. The sight of the handsome and naked Apollo, continuously teasing his own cock with the horn, dropping to his knees begging for relief was too much to witness, and several of the nymphs and even a few of the Goddesses began to surreptitiously stroke themselves under their gowns. Even those who did not totally succumb to direct masturbation were gushing wet as there certainly were no dry panties in the room by this time in the evening.

"OK APOLLO, YOU HAVE GOTTEN US ALL SO HOT FOR YOU, WE CANNOT WAIT TO IMPALE OURSELVES ON THAT GORGEOUS HARD ROD OF YOURS. ONLY ONE LAST EDGE AND THEN YOUR ASS IS ALL OURS! NOW, SLOWLY INSERT THE HORN IN YOUR ASS AND THEN WITH BOTH HANDS, START STROKING THAT MEAT. YEAH! STROKE IT FOR US BABY, STROKE IT!"

Apollo paused at this last command. He had come so far and was so close to his goal, to stop now and blow this opportunity to have all three Graces at once would be a crime. Moving the horn back to his ass, he winced as he felt the tip right on the entrance of his quivering asshole, automatically puckering shut in a defensive motion. A few more goading comments from Euphrosyne, now upping the ante by promising that he would soon be able to plunge his cock into HER amazing and delicious ass if he complied, Apollo winced as he felt the horn begin its invasive journey, his cock oozing even more pre-cum splattering on the floor as it vibrated his way towards his prostate.

At this sudden turn of events, a beautiful young wood nymph could take no more and dropped to the ground, ripping her skimpy toga off and frigging herself desperately, crazed with lust, insane to finally orgasm. The erotic tension in the room had reached the pinnacle, every nipple erect, every pussy wet, all attention focused intently on the scene unfolding before them. Cameras continued to flash wildly, being sure to catch every angle of Apollo's self-pegging degradation.

Now inserted and vibrating his insides wildly, his cock jumping and bouncing with each internal vibration he was more aroused than he thought possible. Grasping his shaft with both hands he began to stroke, faster and faster, the sperm rising fast, his orgasm fast approaching. As he groaned, begging to be allowed to stop as he was getting too close, Euphrosyne just laughed and goaded him on. Watching his body for signs, she noticed his toes beginning to shiver and then curl, and the unintelligible gasps and moans emitting from his mouth indicating just how close he was, just seconds away from exploding. Now sensing he was right at the absolute edge, one more stroke would send him over the edge, he begging to be allowed to stop. Euphrosyne yelled at him to cease and at her signal, Thalia ripped off his blindfold.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!" She yelled as his eyes popped open.

Apollo stood dumbfounded, suddenly discovering he was totally naked, vibrating dildo shoved up his ass, his hands clasped behind his back at her command, suddenly shot out his long denied seed in giant arcing ropes all over the floor. Astonished and humiliated, his face turning totally red at his realization that his performance was just been witnessed by so many Goddesses and Nymphs, snapped his fingers and instantly vanished to the sound of wild and uncontrolled applause and female hooting.

12