Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 040

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

All night long Lilo and Telledice did everything they could to bring Demetrius to orgasm, but of course they could never overcome his curse. Alternating between one riding his face and the other his dick. Despite their failure, both women were satisfied more fully than they thought possible as Demetrius dutifully and expertly licked and sucked both to a seemingly endless number of toe curling orgasms, and when they rode his never flagging manhood, they were filled to capacity, their G-spots hammed into delirium. Deciding that perhaps a dual blowjob would do the trick, they finally gave up when their jaw muscles gave out after an hour of vigorous and relentless cock worship. A couple of hours before dawn, their pussies tingling and still dripping from being either licked or pounded into endless bliss, both women fell fast asleep. Telledice snuggled up beside Demetrius, her rock hard nipples pressing firmly against his chest. Lilo curled upside down on the bed, nestling her nose against his balls, her toes firmly placed into his mouth, which he would dutifully lick and kiss, causing giggles of delight to emit from Lilo's sleeping mouth. Demetrius, still throbbing and weeping pre-cum, eventually fell asleep, his cock finally slowly deflating as he drifted off to the land of Hypnos.

Dawn arrived, and the golden warm rays of the sun flooded the room, illuminating three very sweaty and sexually exhausted figures on the bed. Lilo awoke first, and roused her Mistress. Giggling as they looked at each other, hair askew, body covered in sweat, their eyes turned to their toy between them. No longer completely erect, he still was semi-hard and it would be quite a struggle to place him in the cage. Lilo scurried off to prepare water, soap and scented oils that they could use to clean themselves, and Demetrius up.

Demetrius was dead to the world, his dreams teasing him in the land of the sleep, like Telledice and Lilo had when he was awake. In his dream, the two beauties were licking and sucking his cock, tickling his balls with their slender delicate fingers, his body shaking and trembling, back arching as he shot rope after rope of glorious, long denied seed all over them and himself, the cum splattering on his face and chest. Waking, he felt Lilo running a warm soapy sponge over his body, cleaning him up from their evening. Wetting the sponge now, she slowly rinsed the soap off of his body, and began to massage the scented oil into his skin. His long denied cock began to rise again, and she grinned, but grabbed the head squeezing hard. "Now now sweet Demetrius, you had your chance to shoot last night but didn't. We need to get you caged and off to the Harem this morning, so keep that thing down!" she winked as she kissed his nose.

The door opened and Telledice, already cleaned up and dressed looked at Lilo and cleared her throat. Lilo immediately shot up and resumed rinsing him, although now in a more dispassionate manner. Grabbing the largest cage from her table, Telledice walked over to Demetrius. Turning to Lilo and pointing at Demetrius's dick she said "Getting this cage on THAT is going to be a challenge!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12